PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Point

CRHSeagle
05-10-2005, 10:05 PM
I noticed a few Pilot Point posters on here so I was wondering whats the baseball team looking like this year. From what I hear they have about 4 good pitchers and are District Champs. Can anyone tell me alittle bit more about this team. If so reply or just send me a pm.

Keith7
05-11-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by CRHSeagle
I noticed a few Pilot Point posters on here so I was wondering whats the baseball team looking like this year. From what I hear they have about 4 good pitchers and are District Champs. Can anyone tell me alittle bit more about this team. If so reply or just send me a pm.

Pilot Point has 3 Very Good pitchers.. They don't have any that will blow any batter away, but they hit their spots consistently and get alot of outs.. The hitter that that always did the best against Gainesville was their Firstbaseman, He is a big kid who is a dead pull hitter with ALOT of power.. The rest of the team hits well and plays with good fundamentals..

Pilot Point has a good team.. but are not unbeatable.. We (Gainesville) the 5th place team in our district beat them, and trust me if Gainesville can, anybody can

CRHSeagle
05-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Yeah that first baseman is the closer that is the 4th pitcher i was talking about. I was lookin at there team stats and i think hes the only one batting over .400 and they have a couple batting under .200