PDA

View Full Version : CNN Breaking News

AP Panther Fan
05-10-2005, 04:57 PM
-- The father of Laura Hobbs, 8, is charged with the murders of his daughter and her best friend Krystal Tobias, 9.

:(

LH Panther Mom
05-10-2005, 05:03 PM
I just read that a few minutes ago. :(

I wish they'd let me alone in a room with him for about 15-20 minutes. :mad:

AP Panther Fan
05-10-2005, 05:10 PM
truly sad, with the news just breaking there isn't much out there yet about the dad being charged or what broke in the investigation. :(

gobbler grad
05-10-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I just read that a few minutes ago. :(

I wish they'd let me alone in a room with him for about 15-20 minutes. :mad:

don't think it would take 15-20 min. ...:mad: sorry S.O.B....

LHMom
05-10-2005, 09:15 PM
This is such disturbing news...

pirate44
05-10-2005, 09:48 PM
sickening.

Panther Ross
05-10-2005, 09:52 PM
That is very sad and sick for someone to do such things.

mwynn05
05-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
don't think it would take 15-20 min. ...:mad: sorry S.O.B.... You assume he is guilty he has not been convicted just charged.

Rabbit'93
05-10-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
You assume he is guilty he has not been convicted just charged. You're joking right?

mustang04
05-10-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
You're joking right?

in a way i feel like u do about mwynn's response, but then again, have u ever like just sat and thought what it would be like if u were at the wrong place at the wrong time and convicted of murder, i mean i know none of us have ever thought about killing, but after watching movies u kinda think to urself about it....it would suc, no one would believe you...that would SUCK (watching "The Green Mile" kind of helps with thinking in this perspective)

thats why i pray that if he's innocent, then hopefully somehow they'll realize it and can prove him innocent, but if he really did it, i hope they take him down...its a sad thing about the girls

AggieJohn
05-10-2005, 10:29 PM
You're joking right?
well under our justice system, he's right

mwynn05
05-10-2005, 10:31 PM
You're joking right? No, I am serious, if were at a place where a murder was committed and you didn't do it, but you are charged and they have a motive you wouldn't want people calling you a murderer would you? Also, I never said weather or not I believe he committed the murders.

pirate4state
05-11-2005, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
-- The father of Laura Hobbs, 8, is charged with the murders of his daughter and her best friend Krystal Tobias, 9.

:(

:( Disgusting. Sorry, but he needs to fry if he did this to his own daughter!! :mad: I read that he had just been released from a Texas prison for aggravated assualt (weapon of choice -- chainsaw). Ughhh...what a PIG!!! :foul:

Yahoo story (http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050511/ap_on_re_us/girls_dead)

spiveyrat
05-11-2005, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:( Disgusting. Sorry, but he needs to fry if he did this to his own daughter!! :mad: I read that he had just been released from a Texas prison for aggravated assualt (weapon of choice -- chainsaw). Ughhh...what a PIG!!! :foul:

Yahoo story (http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050511/ap_on_re_us/girls_dead)

What I heard about the chainsaw incident was that he was chasing someone around the trailer park where he lived with the chain saw. Apparently, he was stopped when someone hit him in the back of the head with a shovel. :eek:

LH Panther Mom
05-11-2005, 07:18 AM
I can't wait until after they've had the hearing this morning, so that details can be released. I just listened to the DA who will be prosecuting the case. Of course, he was very limited in what he could say until after. :(

mwynn05
05-11-2005, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I can't wait until after they've had the hearing this morning, so that details can be released. I just listened to the DA who will be prosecuting the case. Of course, he was very limited in what he could say until after. :( He still cant say a lot after it, they dont want to show too much before a possible trial.

LH Panther Mom
05-11-2005, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
He still cant say a lot after it, they dont want to show too much before a possible trial.

Oh, I know. :(

neck_94
05-11-2005, 07:21 AM
what a stick!

Die he should, um

venomous tat2
05-11-2005, 09:36 AM
looks like every week somewhere in the U.S. young children are being murdered by adults what's wrong with our society ? sex offenders, child killers, I say forget prison unless they put them in general population cause they wont last a month there. This has gotta stop the law should be automatic execution for killing
children. :mad: :mad: :mad: