PDA

View Full Version : What's the funniest thing...

spiveyrat
05-10-2005, 02:51 PM
...you ever saw a drunk person do?

spiveyrat
05-10-2005, 03:03 PM
This may not be the funniest thing I ever saw, but it was the first thing that came to mind.

My best friend sends his roommate over to my dorm room and interrupts my studying (yeah studying!) to tell me to come see him. I asked him "Now?". He said yeah, so I walked down the hall to his room. He has been playing "mud bowl" football after a heavy rain, is drunker than a skunk, is soaking wet and covered with mud AND is lying in his now very soiled sheets.

I said "Hey man, you're all muddy and you're lying on your sheets".

He said "yeah, I know."

*Akward silence*

Then I ask him "What do you want?".

He says "come here", motioning he wants to whisper in my ear.

A little uncomfortable, I move over closer to his mouth wondering what he has up his sleeve.

He says "Take off my shoes". :rolleyes:

:D

AP Panther Fan
05-10-2005, 03:25 PM
LOL...I am still giving this one some thought:thinking:

HighSchool Fan
05-10-2005, 03:42 PM
this one seems kinda funny (http://43405.funnyfunnyvideo4.com/video.php?vid=gda784mkbsgfg89u)

jason
05-10-2005, 03:44 PM
i changed my mind.....

pirate44
05-10-2005, 03:45 PM
i dont think ive ever seen a drunk person

BHKrystal06
05-10-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
this one seems kinda funny (http://43405.funnyfunnyvideo4.com/video.php?vid=gda784mkbsgfg89u)
thats hilarious

Astrosdawg07
05-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
i dont think ive ever seen a drunk person

Well if you don't want to don't come around Jason!

LH Panther Mom
05-10-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan

:eek: :eek: That is scary! I swear that's my brother.

onfirebball05mustang
05-10-2005, 04:38 PM
that's hilarious!

44INAROW
05-10-2005, 08:16 PM
Hey We're Back, if you read this question...... are you thinking what I'm thinking.. Peewee... BEEP BEEP BEEP......... on Clayton Street?...........

My better half was highly intoxicated and was in the bathroom and for some reason got on all fours and backed out of the bathroom - butt first - going BEEP BEEP BEEP like the big trucks do........ anyway.. I guess you had to be there, but the kids were ROFL..... do this day, they give him a hard time about that:D :D :D

Old Green
05-10-2005, 08:28 PM
The funniest thing I ever heard a drunk say was when I was a Rookie cop in Goliad, Texas.

I stopped a truck that was driving erratically. Turns out it was a Jockey from the the local Horse track.

I asked him if he had been drinking. "NOPE" was his answer. He could barely stand up.

I asked him to step out the truck which did and was promptly followed by a half empty fifth of Jim Beam which fell to the ground.

The Jockey staggers to pick it up, looks at it for second, then hands it to me ans says " I don't know what's up with that bottle but it keeps following me around". I laughed so hard, I barely could arrest him.

TheDOCTORdre
05-10-2005, 08:33 PM
One time me and a few guys had thrown a "few" back and we were looking through the fridge to see if there was anything to eat. Well one of the guys had found a bottle of mustard and started to tell us about how he loved mustard, and he started to just pour it in his mouth. After a while, we told him that to appreciate the full taste of the mustard he needed to snort it through his nose. ANd he did and he quickly got up after sniffing a little and tried to run to the bathroom and proceeded to run full speed into the wall. We were cracking up.

LH Panther Mom
05-10-2005, 08:38 PM
*Disclaimer: I do NOT agree with drinking and driving*

Both my brothers and the youngest one's girlfriend were driving from Stephenville to Turkey for Bob Wills Days. My youngest brother has "issues" when he drinks whiskey....he was driving and had already had several beers and starting drinking whiskey. The middle brother is quite hard-headed and the two of them started arguing about something stupid. Somewhere between Spur & Dickens, the youngest bro had enough & kicked the middle bro out on the side of the road.

His girlfriend started griping at him and told him to turn around. He told her if she wanted to pick sides, she could get out also...pulled over and kicked her out. She sat down and started crying; in a bit the middle brother walked up and they started walking together. Someone came along and gave them a ride to Matador to my mom's, where they borrowed a car to continue.

About the time they arrived in Turkey, the youngest bro is getting hauled to the fire station by the sheriff because of his drunkenness. My sister-in-law (now) then had to go back to my mom's to tell her the sad tale.

Pmoney
05-10-2005, 09:05 PM
i saw a drunk person on a friend's home video that couldn't get up a two-foot hill....he kept falling so his friends left him when he passed out he was there all night....this was a tape from a spring break in South Padre Island It was hilarious!

Gobbla2001
05-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Speaking of South Padre...

My step-bro and some of his friends went on spring break one year... took a video camera and video taped the drive-by strip club that goes down the beach at night (just a buncha partiers parading around in their vehicles with girls flashing etc...)

This one girl was in the back of a truck with what we assumed was her friend and her boyfriend... Her friend did some flashing, then the girlfriend took it all off and did some pretty 'neat' stuff... The boyfriend got up, slapped the crap out of her (not cool)...

But what was cool is that a guy in the crowd ran up into the truck and beat the crap outta the boyfriend, the boyfriend ended up getting knocked outta the other side of the truck...

---

Now I myself do not remember much of this one, because it was me, so the story was told to me...

When I turned 20 we had a party out in the country somewhere... I had to work that day and got out there at around 9:30 or so...

A buncha people had already been out there drinking, including this 17 year old I knew from school (don't worry, they were all staying the night)...

He comes up and says "Heyyyyyy man, I've had so much beer already, like around 12 or something, you think you can catch me?"

My first though was 'Lightweight'...

But I went ahead, grabbed three beers outta the ice-chest and said 'let's do it'...

Well, while all of this was going on, I let a couple of girls who were out there borrow two of my coats because it was a little chilly outside...

anyway, I ended up catching up to the youngster... to the point where I could not walk (will never do that again), and I remember them taking me into the house... that is it...

I woke up in the bed I slept in the next morning thinking nothing of it...

But apparently they drug me in from a lawn-chair on the front porch... with one coat on my back and the other over my head...

I recall none of it...

pirate4state
05-11-2005, 12:44 AM
"What's the funniest thing...you ever saw a drunk person do?"

Hmmmmm.... :thinking:

This could take awhile to remember. So many stories, so little space. :D Alot of them occurred in Huntsville out in the boonies. :D

big daddy russ
05-11-2005, 01:18 AM
I have a few.... but I don't think IHStangFan would want me sharing.:D

Manck
05-11-2005, 01:51 AM
At AC, we have a tradition of throwing people in the fountain on their birthday. On my 20th, we all got too drunk for any of us to make the block and a half from my friend's house to any of the fountains on campus.

Somehow, they convinced me that they had hired a stripper, and I sat down in a lawn chair, which I was promptly tied to by the wrists and ankles. From behind, a water hose comes on, and I can't move....i eventually go Incredible Hulk, break the lawn chair and run inside.

None of this would have been that bad except that...my birthday's in the middle of January. It was about 27 degrees outside.

Hard to look back at that one and not laugh.

AggieJohn
05-11-2005, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Manck
At AC, we have a tradition of throwing people in the fountain on their birthday. On my 20th, we all got too drunk for any of us to make the block and a half from my friend's house to any of the fountains on campus.

Somehow, they convinced me that they had hired a stripper, and I sat down in a lawn chair, which I was promptly tied to by the wrists and ankles. From behind, a water hose comes on, and I can't move....i eventually go Incredible Hulk, break the lawn chair and run inside.

None of this would have been that bad except that...my birthday's in the middle of January. It was about 27 degrees outside.

Hard to look back at that one and not laugh.
now that's a story