PDA

View Full Version : So where are all the Mavs Threads?????

Bulldog_12
05-10-2005, 01:22 PM
Just wondering where all of you Mavs supporters have gone to. We had a post every day about the Mavs when they beat the Rockets. I hate to say it, but I told you that they would get spanked in game 1. I still say Phoenix in 5. Any thoughts after the game last night?

Phil C
05-10-2005, 01:24 PM
The Mavs got whipped but they came back and whipped Houston after getting whipped in Game 6. I was more impressed with that Threadgill (spelling) than Nash. Of course Phoenix ain't Houston so if Houston loses game two the series is over.

LH Panther Mom
05-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Just wondering where all of you Mavs supporters have gone to. We had a post every day about the Mavs when they beat the Rockets. I hate to say it, but I told you that they would get spanked in game 1. I still say Phoenix in 5. Any thoughts after the game last night?

It's a little difficult for them to post while simultaneously licking their wounds and drying their eyes. :D

Bulldog_12
05-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
It's a little difficult for them to post while simultaneously licking their wounds and drying their eyes. :D

Trust me, I know how that feels after game 7 the other night. haha

HighSchool Fan
05-10-2005, 01:30 PM
game was on to late for me. i didn't watch it, the only comment that i have about it is , it doesn't matter if you lose by 1 or 100, it's still only 1 loss.

Bandera YaYa
05-10-2005, 02:06 PM
One game down.....no biggie....Nash didnt' impress me at all last nite.....NOW, the game to watch is tonite.....GO SPURS GO GO SPURS GO !!!!

LH Panther Mom
05-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Trust me, I know how that feels after game 7 the other night. haha

I didn't see last night's game, but from the score, it looks like the Mavs played comparable to the Rockets in game 7.

*stepping back & waiting to get lambasted*

jason
05-10-2005, 02:14 PM
mavs didnt play great....thats why its a 7 game series though....GO MAVS

and for tonight - GO SPURS....

HighSchool Fan
05-10-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I didn't see last night's game, but from the score, it looks like the Mavs played comparable to the Rockets in game 7.

*stepping back & waiting to get lambasted*

if they played how the scored indicated they played, no need for you to get lambasted for saying that.

i can think of some other reason though :D

mwynn05
05-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Just wondering where all of you Mavs supporters have gone to. We had a post every day about the Mavs when they beat the Rockets. I hate to say it, but I told you that they would get spanked in game 1. I still say Phoenix in 5. Any thoughts after the game last night? You're bitter as hell about that series huh? Some of us had a today and have been at school all day.

Bulldog_12
05-10-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
You're bitter as hell about that series huh? Some of us had a today and have been at school all day.
Have you read any of my posts? I am in no way bitter about it. I could care less. I like the Rockets but why get bitter over something thats said and done. It proves nothing. Someone must be sore from last night. Touchy subject obviously. And other people can post about the game that are on here, not just you who had class.

HighSchool Fan
05-10-2005, 03:01 PM
if you go back and look at the post from the houston series, i think they're were more houston posters than dallas posters. the few that i can think of for dallas are, mwynno5, he had school, holmes_fan, he had school, jason, school or work, and myself, i have work. we have no prob with dallas losing, the game was just to late for most of us to watch it, so why should we comment on something that we didn't see??

Bandera YaYa
05-10-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
if you go back and look at the post from the houston series, i think they're were more houston posters than dallas posters. the few that i can think of for dallas are, mwynno5, he had school, holmes_fan, he had school, jason, school or work, and myself, i have work. we have no prob with dallas losing, the game was just to late for most of us to watch it, so why should we comment on something that we didn't see??

:clap: :wave:

Phil C
05-10-2005, 03:04 PM
I like to wear my Spurs cap and I like for the Spurs to win. I wear my Spurs cap because everyone in Texas likes the Spurs. If I wear my Sinton cap then people in Mathis don't like it but when I wear my Spurs cap everyone in Texas likes it because they like the Spurs and like the Spurs to win. That is why I like to wear my Spurs cap.

Bulldog_12
05-10-2005, 03:05 PM
Man, im just picking with you guys. Chats were always me and sahen against everyone in there in relation to that series. I got picked with and now im just turning it around after you all tooted your horns about the Mavs. Im starting to see how AJ feels. :D

Phil C
05-10-2005, 03:05 PM
I like to wear my I love my senior discount cap but my wife only lets me wear it when I go to eat. Otherwise I can't wear it.

LH Panther Mom
05-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Man, im just picking with you guys. Chats were always me and sahen against everyone in there in relation to that series. I got picked with and now im just turning it around after you all tooted your horns about the Mavs. Im starting to see how AJ feels. :D

I was rooting for the Rockets with you two. :)

Oh how soon they forget.... :weeping:

mwynn05
05-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Man, im just picking with you guys. Chats were always me and sahen against everyone in there in relation to that series. I got picked with and now im just turning it around after you all tooted your horns about the Mavs. Im starting to see how AJ feels. :D Yall aren't even close to being on the same level, while i give him credit, the post of his i have seen ;lately have been good and relevant (i might come edit errors in that later)

HighSchool Fan
05-10-2005, 03:26 PM

we're in no way trying to bash you or something, and don't bash yourself by saying you feel like someone else on here. it's just that the game was to late for some of us to watch.

Bulldog_12
05-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
we're in no way trying to bash you or something, and don't bash yourself by saying you feel like someone else on here. it's just that the game was to late for some of us to watch.

Your the greatest. Im tearing up. Im getting a little misty. haha

Bull's-eye
05-10-2005, 06:38 PM
I wished the Rockets had a center like Stoudemire, he outscored the "best center in the West" 40-0.

I didn't think the Mavericks would win game 1. They didn't get very much rest and time to prepare for the Suns. Coach Johnson will need to adjust for a different Phoenix team. He did a great job against Houston, especially in game 7.

AggieJohn
05-10-2005, 10:46 PM
anyone see the fact that now your center and forward are arguing.......i've seen griping between teams, but not teammates

kepdawg
05-10-2005, 11:06 PM
I changed the channel at halftime last night and then completely forgot they were playing!

kepdawg
05-10-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
anyone see the fact that now your center and forward are arguing.......i've seen griping between teams, but not teammates

Didn't I just hear that on ESPN? I thought it was crazy then and I think it is crazy when you say it! You've never heard of griping between teammates? Get real!

AggieJohn
05-10-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Didn't I just hear that on ESPN? I thought it was crazy then and I think it is crazy when you say it! You've never heard of griping between teammates? Get real!

no i haven't, everyone get's along with me :rolleyes:

BullFrog Dad
05-12-2005, 07:00 AM
108-106