PDA

View Full Version : is mikecheck the only mathis supporter on this message board?

pirate44
05-10-2005, 08:30 AM
i know its only off-season but i hope more come around come football season to make "Mutiny in the County" a little exciting.

District303aPastPlayer
05-10-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
i know its only off-season but i hope more come around come football season to make "Mutiny in the County" a little exciting.

is it me... or does that name just not sound right...

pirate44
05-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
hey, ive had people compliment me on that. it even got announced on the loud speaker at the game a few years ago.:mad:

AP Panther Fan
05-10-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer

LOL...Are you referring to MikeCheck? I think it is pretty appropriate since I believe he does quite a bit of announcing at the games.:) The Godfather would know more.

mikecheck
05-10-2005, 12:15 PM
If you were referring to me, well a little history on the dlo name. It happened at the Astodome when I was testing the mic while there was a newspaper guy in the announcers booth with me and asked my name. At that same moment I was like "Mic check, check, mic check." So he thought Mikecheck was my name. I corrected him when I saw he had wrote that down. So when I came on here that's what I used. My real name is Joe.

pirate44
05-10-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by mikecheck
If you were referring to me, well a little history on the dlo name. It happened at the Astodome when I was testing the mic while there was a newspaper guy in the announcers booth with me and asked my name. At that same moment I was like "Mic check, check, mic check." So he thought Mikecheck was my name. I corrected him when I saw he had wrote that down. So when I came on here that's what I used. My real name is Joe.
hmm. aaron needs to clarify himself. i thought he was refering to the "Mutiny in the County" phrase i posted