PDA

View Full Version : MEN!!!!!!!

Ranger Mom
12-02-2003, 08:58 PM
I was all pumped up about going to see Kennedale and Vernon play and my husband has decided he doesn't want to go now!! :mad:

I have gone to at least 1 game every weekend since the season started. I put my Christmas tree up the day before Thanksgiving so I would have the weekend free...and now we are sitting home! :rolleyes:

AARRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

kaorder1999
12-02-2003, 09:00 PM
i cant believe you are letting him make the decisions like that...hehe

jason
12-02-2003, 09:00 PM
go without him...

Chopblock
12-02-2003, 09:01 PM
Leave him on the couch

marlin fan
12-02-2003, 09:01 PM
If you really want to go ill take you :D

afflac65
12-02-2003, 09:05 PM
Tell him to get off his ---- and take you. if he wont take you can probaly find somebody to take you.

sinton66
12-02-2003, 09:05 PM
Heh, heh, does he like sleeping on the porch? :D

BigChamp05
12-02-2003, 09:06 PM
Sneak out. Say you have to run to the store or something, and just don't come back until after the game. I know you need high school football.

Bandera YaYa
12-02-2003, 09:08 PM
Yeah, he won't miss you ......... eek! eek!

Ranger Mom
12-02-2003, 09:14 PM
I don't wanna go by myself! Me and my daughter went to the Sweetwater/Vernon game - it felt weird being surrounded by all these people I didn't know!! Of course, being as talkative as I am - I wasn't a "stranger" for long!! :p

BigChamp05
12-02-2003, 09:16 PM
Just say your going Christmas shopping. No man wants to go shopping, so he is sure to stay, and that will be a good excuse to take your daughter with you.

PAINTBALL
12-02-2003, 09:18 PM
Let's all find Rangermom a date. Here is a picture of a man wanting to out with you real bad Let me know and I can set you up.

http://uglypeople.com/uploaded/6/ugly102.jpg

mwisnews
12-02-2003, 09:23 PM
Tell him such acting like a wuss and go see the game. Tell him that or no sex, that will probably convince him.

Ranger Mom
12-02-2003, 09:24 PM
WHAT???

That man is trying to find a date??

That's my husband!!!!

PAINTBALL
12-02-2003, 09:27 PM
Ranger Mom:
WHAT???

That's my husband!!!!ROTFLMAO

Ranger Mom
12-02-2003, 09:35 PM
Thanks guys and gals for making me laugh!!

I was pretty teed off when he first told me. I guess I can kinda understand his reasoning. He's never on this board, so he doesn't feel any "kinship" (for lack of a better word) toward any other team! Greenwood isn't in it, so he doesn't really care anymore!

I guess I am just spoiled - I usually get my way!! :D

20dawgz05
12-02-2003, 09:37 PM
WOW u must have a really comfy couch!!!.... just get a few girlfriends together and go!!!......my mom did that with her friends and they had a blast!!.....MEN..cant live with em cant live w/out em!! wink

PAINTBALL
12-02-2003, 09:40 PM
Ranger Mom:

I was pretty teed off when he first told me. I guess I can kinda understand his reasoning. He's never on this board, so he doesn't feel any "kinship" (for lack of a better word) toward any other team! Greenwood isn't in it, so he doesn't really care anymore!

I guess I am just spoiled - I usually get my way!! :D Women get mad for the strangest reason. Just this morning my wife came out wearing a new dress and asked me if it made her look fat. I told her no. It's your fat A$$ that makes you look fat. She still isn't talking to me. WOMEN :mad:

Ranger Mom
12-02-2003, 09:56 PM
PAINTBALL:

Ranger Mom:

I guess I am just spoiled - I usually get my way!! :D Women get mad for the strangest reason. Just this morning my wife came out wearing a new dress and asked me if it made her look fat. I told her no. It's your fat A$$ that makes you look fat. She still isn't talking to me. WOMEN :mad: LOL!
That's just.....wrong!!!

bearcat1
12-02-2003, 09:59 PM
Ranger Mom:
I was all pumped up about going to see Kennedale and Vernon play and my husband has decided he doesn't want to go now!! :mad:
How about you could suggest to him, that you two go to the game you want to see, and then after the game is over you will do something that he wants to do and he gets to pick what it is. Would that work?

bc

kaorder1999
12-02-2003, 10:00 PM
bearcat1:

Ranger Mom:
How about you could suggest to him, that you two go to the game you want to see, and then after the game is over you will do something that he wants to do and he gets to pick what it is. Would that work?

bcgood idea

BHS#1
12-02-2003, 10:01 PM
Oh but if you do go take the remote with you. I was behind a lady at Walmart one Saturday she told the checker her husband didn't want her to go to the store. Well she showed him I bet he never told her what to do again.

<small>[ December 02, 2003, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: BHS#1 ]</small>

PAINTBALL
12-02-2003, 10:02 PM
While you are standing in the kitchen holding a knife just say "You have to go to sleep sometime" That always works with me. :D :D

<small>[ December 02, 2003, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

Ranger Mom
12-02-2003, 10:03 PM
bearcat1 - it just might!

I haven't given up....yet!! I have a few "tricks" I haven't pulled out of the hat yet! wink

I don't see what the big deal is, he's on vacation - I'm not!!

Maybe it has to do with staying with my parents!! eek!

3ahunter2k4
12-02-2003, 10:06 PM
Ranger Mom:
WHAT???

That's my husband!!!!ahhahhah

Ranger Mom
12-02-2003, 10:07 PM
BHS#1:
Oh but if you do go take the remote with you. HeHe...good idea!! Better yet, I'll take the remote and leave him at home with the 5 kids!!

That'll learn im!!

SintonFan
12-02-2003, 10:09 PM
BHS#1:
Oh but if you do go take the remote with you. I was behind a lady at Walmart one Saturday she told the checker her husband didn't want her to go to the store. Well she showed him I bet he never told her what to do again.LMAO!!! :D

Ranger Mom:

I have gone to at least 1 game every weekend since the season started. I put my Christmas tree up the day before Thanksgiving so I would have the weekend free...and now we are sitting home! :rolleyes:

AARRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!.
You set up the Christmas tree a week before Thanksgiving for FOOTBALL?
Would you marry me Ranger Mom?
:( :D :p

<small>[ December 02, 2003, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

crzyjournalist03
12-02-2003, 10:09 PM
Ranger Mom:

BHS#1:
Oh but if you do go take the remote with you. HeHe...good idea!! Better yet, I'll take the remote and leave him at home with the 5 kids!!

That'll learn im!!nice one for 1900!

Rabbit'93
12-02-2003, 10:13 PM
PAINTBALL:

Ranger Mom:

I guess I am just spoiled - I usually get my way!! :D Women get mad for the strangest reason. Just this morning my wife came out wearing a new dress and asked me if it made her look fat. I told her no. It's your fat A$$ that makes you look fat. She still isn't talking to me. WOMEN :mad: LMAO :D

Ranger Mom
12-02-2003, 10:15 PM
Would you marry me Ranger Mom? LOL!!

I saw a wooden plaque that said "we interrupt this marriage for Monday Night Football". I went home and made one that says "We interrupt this marriage for High School Football"!

Seriously though, this is the second marriage for both of us. His first wife didn't care about football AT ALL!! So....he thinks I am just about the "cream of the crop"! Sometimes I think my fanaticism almost scares him!! :D

bearcat1
12-02-2003, 10:20 PM
Ranger Mom:
bearcat1 - it just might!

I haven't given up....yet!! I have a few "tricks" I haven't pulled out of the hat yet! wink

I don't see what the big deal is, he's on vacation - I'm not!!

Maybe it has to do with staying with my parents!! eek! It'll work RM, tell him yall can do whatever he wants to do after the game and let him pick. The only key is you have to go along with whatever he comes up with. Make it like a game. I dont know him, so take this advice at your own risk.

bc

Chris Hart
12-02-2003, 10:49 PM
Women were put here to help man, not disagree with em. Why don't women just keep their mouths shut, and do what they're told. Women :mad: :D :D :D

Ranger Mom
12-02-2003, 10:49 PM
I guess I better be nice. I think he must realize I was upset with him...I just walked through the living room and he is sound asleep on the couch!! :( :(

http://kit.netpoets.net/jump.gif http://kit.netpoets.net/sleep.gif http://kit.netpoets.net/jump.gif

I get the bed all to myself!!!! :D :D

Ranger Mom
12-02-2003, 10:53 PM
Chris Hart:
Women were put here to help man, not disagree with em. Why don't women just keep their mouths shut, and do what they're told. Women :mad: :D :D :D eek! Dem fightin words!! eek!

PAINTBALL
12-02-2003, 10:54 PM
Chris Hart:
Women were put here to help man, not disagree with em. Why don't women just keep their mouths shut, and do what they're told. Women :mad: :D :D :D What an idiot. You're dead. Nice knowing you.

lepfan
12-02-2003, 10:59 PM
Chris Hart:
Women were put here to help man, not disagree with em. Why don't women just keep their mouths shut, and do what they're told. Women :mad: :D :D :D Have you ever known a woman to KEP HER MOUTH SHUT?
We have to let the men know when they are screwing up. This world would be soooo mixed up if we always did "what we were told." Most men are inferior. :rolleyes: :D

Chris Hart
12-02-2003, 11:01 PM
Ranger Mom:

Chris Hart:
Women were put here to help man, not disagree with em. Why don't women just keep their mouths shut, and do what they're told. Women :mad: :D :D :D eek! Dem fightin words!! eek! I figured that one would rile you up RangerMom :) . No need to call names Richard, I haven't told you you're ugly lately have I? :)

sinton66
12-02-2003, 11:03 PM
Chris Hart:
Women were put here to help man, not disagree with em. Why don't women just keep their mouths shut, and do what they're told. Women :mad: :D :D :D Oh, Chris, Chris, Chris.....I hope your wife doesn't see this, could get kinda lonely out in that doghouse.
:D :D :D

Ranger Mom
12-02-2003, 11:06 PM
My household couldn't stand it if I "SHUT UP"!

I'm the funny one, the cool one.....the "Kool-Aid" mom!!!

Chris Hart
12-02-2003, 11:10 PM
sinton66:

Chris Hart:
Women were put here to help man, not disagree with em. Why don't women just keep their mouths shut, and do what they're told. Women :mad: :D :D :D Oh, Chris, Chris, Chris.....I hope your wife doesn't see this, could get kinda lonely out in that doghouse.
:D :D :D I'm not really the idiot Paintball said I was 66. I made sure she was out of the room first. LOL :)

Chris Hart
12-02-2003, 11:14 PM
Chris Hart:
Women were put here to help man, not disagree with em. Why don't women just keep their mouths shut, and do what they're told. Women :mad: :D :D :D Did I not do a good enough job of letting everyone know this was a joke or what? :o :)

mwisnews
12-02-2003, 11:27 PM
You could always give your husband the silent treatment.

sinton66
12-02-2003, 11:48 PM
We really need a tongue-in-cheek Graemlin, huh Chris?

Chris Hart
12-02-2003, 11:51 PM
sinton66:
We really need a tongue-in-cheek Graemlin, huh Chris?LOL, probably wouldn't hurt 66! :)

SintonFan
12-02-2003, 11:53 PM
Ranger Mom:

I saw a wooden plaque that said "we interrupt this marriage for Monday Night Football". I went home and made one that says "We interrupt this marriage for High School Football"!

Seriously though, this is the second marriage for both of us. His first wife didn't care about football AT ALL!! So....he thinks I am just about the "cream of the crop"! Sometimes I think my fanaticism almost scares him!! :D You never answered the question... http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/spezial/Fool/kuli.gif

SintonFan
12-02-2003, 11:56 PM
sinton66:
We really need a tongue-in-cheek Graemlin, huh Chris?Here you go... http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/spezial/Fool/wink.gif

sinton66
12-03-2003, 12:01 AM
Nah, not BIG enough.....

http://www.debsfunpages.com/smileyfaces/smile7.gif

Chris Hart
12-03-2003, 12:03 AM
SintonFan:

sinton66:
We really need a tongue-in-cheek Graemlin, huh Chris?Here you go... http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/spezial/Fool/wink.gifVery nice SintonFan! That's the one I was after. :)

DawgMaw02
12-03-2003, 12:07 AM
Chris Hart:
Women were put here to help man, not disagree with em. Why don't women just keep their mouths shut, and do what they're told. Women :mad: :D :D :D Women rule the world, we just let men live here! :D :D

SintonFan
12-03-2003, 12:07 AM
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-033.gif
LOL

SintonFan
12-03-2003, 12:09 AM
Chris Hart:

SintonFan:

sinton66:
We really need a tongue-in-cheek Graemlin, huh Chris?Here you go... http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/spezial/Fool/wink.gifVery nice SintonFan! That's the one I was after. :) Really?

Chris Hart
12-03-2003, 12:13 AM
SintonFan:

Chris Hart:

SintonFan:

sinton66:
We really need a tongue-in-cheek Graemlin, huh Chris?Here you go... http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/spezial/Fool/wink.gifVery nice SintonFan! That's the one I was after. :) Really?
:D :D :D Not exactly, but thanks for the help ol buddy! wink

<small>[ December 02, 2003, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: Chris Hart ]</small>

lepfan
12-03-2003, 12:14 AM
Chris Hart:

Chris Hart:
Women were put here to help man, not disagree with em. Why don't women just keep their mouths shut, and do what they're told. Women :mad: :D Did I not do a good enough job of letting everyone know this was a joke or what? :o :) I took it as a joke...that is what my response was intended to be also...could not resist :D But, I have actually met some men who really believed women should be seen (when summoned) and not heard. eek! Can't even imagine keeping my mouth shut. I pretty much tell it like it is...and it has offended a few, made a few mad, and even embarrased a few :rolleyes: People usually know where they stand with me...

Chris Hart
12-03-2003, 12:19 AM
lepfan:

Chris Hart:

Chris Hart:
Women were put here to help man, not disagree with em. Why don't women just keep their mouths shut, and do what they're told. Women :mad: :D Did I not do a good enough job of letting everyone know this was a joke or what? :o :) I took it as a joke...that is what my response was intended to be also...could not resist :D But, I have actually met some men who really believed women should be seen (when summoned) and not heard. eek! Can't even imagine keeping my mouth shut. I pretty much tell it like it is...and it has offended a few, made a few mad, and even embarrased a few :rolleyes: People usually know where they stand with me...Good Lepfan, I'm glad you realized it was a joke. The last thing I want to do is stir up a bunch of women.LOL Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn. :)

SintonFan
12-03-2003, 12:34 AM
lepfan:

Chris Hart:

Chris Hart:
Women were put here to help man, not disagree with em. Why don't women just keep their mouths shut, and do what they're told. Women :mad: :D Did I not do a good enough job of letting everyone know this was a joke or what? :) I took it as a joke...that is what my response was intended to be also...could not resist :D But, I have actually met some men who really believed women should be seen (when summoned) and not heard. Can't even imagine keeping my mouth shut. I pretty much tell it like it is...and it has offended a few, made a few mad, and even embarrased a few :rolleyes: People usually know where they stand with me...lepfan, you offended someone???LOL http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/spezial/Fool/croc.gif
Never!!!!
:D :D
jus havin some fun...

lepfan
12-03-2003, 01:03 AM
SintonFan:

lepfan:

Chris Hart:

Chris Hart:
Women were put here to help man, not disagree with em. Why don't women just keep their mouths shut, and do what they're told. Women :mad: :D Did I not do a good enough job of letting everyone know this was a joke or what? I took it as a joke...that is what my response was intended to be also...could not resist But, I have actually met some men who really believed women should be seen (when summoned) and not heard. Can't even imagine keeping my mouth shut. I pretty much tell it like it is...and it has offended a few, made a few mad, and even embarrased a few :rolleyes: People usually know where they stand with me...lepfan, you offended someone???LOL Never!!!!
:D
jus havin some fun...ya would have never known had I not told you...right??? :rolleyes: I will have to admit...i have stepped on some toes in the past...some I have actually stomped on :rolleyes: it is that maternal instinct :D I can have a sharp tongue eek! ...or lets say fingers when I need to

SintonFan
12-03-2003, 01:09 AM
The gator was supposed to be you. :D

Ranger Mom
12-03-2003, 09:28 AM
SintonFan:

Ranger Mom:

Seriously though, this is the second marriage for both of us. His first wife didn't care about football AT ALL!! So....he thinks I am just about the "cream of the crop"! Sometimes I think my fanaticism almost scares him!! :D You never answered the question... http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/spezial/Fool/kuli.gif
:D :D :D Isn't that illegal in the United States?? :p

Phil C
12-03-2003, 11:11 AM
Hey Ranger Mom I like Women's Soccer but don't care for men's soccer! I only watch boys soccer when my son is playing. I only watch the men's soccer because my wife likes to watch it sometime and I have to humor her since she doesn't care much to go to high school sports at all. I finally once talked her into going to a HS game with me and unfortunately it was windy, rainy and cold so it may have been a one time deal. Oh well.

crzyjournalist03
12-03-2003, 12:31 PM
Ranger Mom:

SintonFan:

Ranger Mom:

:D :D :D Isn't that illegal in the United States?? :p funny you should ask that...MSNBC was doing a poll yesterday about whether polygamy should be legalized...I'll see if I can find it somewhere...

<small>[ December 03, 2003, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: crzyjournalist03 ]</small>

Mad Dawg 20/20
12-03-2003, 12:46 PM
Hey Rangermom,

Tell him he either goes with you to the game, or he'd better make a trip to the jewlery store for a very big "bling-bling"
Go girl go!!!!!

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-03-2003, 02:35 PM
Ranger Mom:

Be persistent and he will end up letting you go. Plus I want you to go and watch my Lions again, but this time you will have to sit on the Vernon side!

Ranger Mom
12-03-2003, 03:26 PM
It's not a question of "letting" me go (I'll go if I darn well want to) - it's the fact I don't want to go alone. My kids don't want to go, my friends are kinda like my husband, they could care less who is playing at this point!

I reminded him that we never had a honeymoon, he doesn't think going to see Kennedale/Vernon and sleeping over at "momma's" house is much of a honeymoon!

Maybe I should just get a motel room somewhere....and margaritas!!

HMMM.....that's a GREAT idea!! I'm gonna have to throw that one out there!

Z motion 10 out on 2 - I am not much of a drinker, is this game going to be worth the hangover I will more than likely suffer???

<small>[ December 03, 2003, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

SintonFan
12-03-2003, 06:46 PM
crzyjournalist03:

Ranger Mom:

SintonFan:

Ranger Mom:

:D :D :D Isn't that illegal in the United States?? :p funny you should ask that...MSNBC was doing a poll yesterday about whether polygamy should be legalized...I'll see if I can find it somewhere...Hey!
Good gosh I was just kidding. :p

crzyjournalist03
12-03-2003, 06:48 PM
SintonFan:

crzyjournalist03:

Ranger Mom:

SintonFan:

Ranger Mom:

:D :D :D Isn't that illegal in the United States?? :p funny you should ask that...MSNBC was doing a poll yesterday about whether polygamy should be legalized...I'll see if I can find it somewhere...Hey!
Good gosh I was just kidding. :p no worries...I couldn't find the poll anyway...maybe it was on a different channel than I'm thinking.

DarkWing
12-03-2003, 08:35 PM
You got low milage out of the Christmas tree thing. You might try putting up the lights outside. I would take my wife for that!!!

Then again......I'd take her anyway.

Ranger Mom
12-04-2003, 08:34 AM
DarkWing:
You got low milage out of the Christmas tree thing. You might try putting up the lights outside. I would take my wife for that!!!

Then again......I'd take her anyway.You are right!! I put the darn thing up all by myself too (9 footer at that!!).....did he help?? NOOOOOOO!!!!! He was cleaning the kitchen and cooking supper!! :D :D

I have decided to cut him some slack. I have something I have to do until 12:00 Saturday, the game is at 6. It takes about 5 hours to get there driving straight through - not counting multiple stops for potty breaks for me! I think if it was one of the local teams, he would be more "into" it. He actually wants to see Burnet play, but there is no way we can make that one! He wants to watch a State game, but next Saturday is his last day of vacation and he has to be up and out of here at 5:00 the next morning. I told him I would drive home eek! and he could sleep. I think I have a better shot for next weekend. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Phil C
12-04-2003, 11:20 AM
But Ranger Mom at least he is letting you go to the game. I thought from your first post that he didn't want to go and didn't want to let you go. This puts a different perspective on things. Have a nice ride while your husband enjoys the soccer on tv. :)

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-04-2003, 11:33 AM
Should be a good game. Both teams run a similar offense and Kennedale has hung up some points this year. Should be interesting to see if Vernon can stop them. According to some Iowa Park players I have spoken to--they think that Vernon will be able to run the ball against them. So if that is the case and Vernon's defense plays like last week you might see another upset win. I have heard that the stadium is really, really nice with a jumbotron screen and all the frills that a little ol' West Texas football team has never seen before!

I went to the Petrolia 1A state game by myself last year and like you I made all kinds of friends in the stands. I will have my whole crew there -- I grew up in Arlington so all my friends and family (mom, wife, brother-in-law, cousins, aunts, uncles, step kids and even people we don't even know yet) will be there. You can join us in the stands plenty of people to talk to. A huge crowd that will be yelling for my boy #35! I don't know who yells more my mom or my wife! :)

<small>[ December 04, 2003, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: Z motion 10 out on 2 ]</small>

Boosty_Hondo
12-04-2003, 11:57 AM
WOMEN!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :p

sinton66
12-04-2003, 12:21 PM
RangerMom, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. If you guys make the state game, I'll come too. I want to meet your husband, shake his hand, and tell him what a lucky guy he is. wink

BigRedfan
12-04-2003, 12:46 PM
Ranger Mom
I have a similar problem. I want to go to the Gilmer/Atlanta game and my husband does not want to go because he thinks that it will be too cold sitting out Friday night. We have done it every year since we have been married. That is going to football games when it has rained and was cold and not one time was it my local team.This game is in Tyler and is only a 45 minute drive.
I would promise him special favors but that is a thing of the past. What should I do? :D :D :p :) :cool:

Ranger Mom
12-04-2003, 01:56 PM
You're asking ME????

I told my husband that I had dedicated an entire thread just to him - it didn't phase him in the least.

He is a big fan of all the rankings and polls and what-not - I guess I could get Slpybear or Jason to start a poll about whether he should take me to the game or not!! :p :p

PAINTBALL
12-04-2003, 02:06 PM
BigRedfan:

I would promise him special favors but that is a thing of the past. What should I do? The three stages of sex: (1) Anywhere sex- when you are first married, before children (2) Bedroom sex-when you have children and you have to be secret about the whole thing, and (3) Hallway sex-When the children are grown and you are older. You pass each other in the hallway and you say "screw you" and he says "screw you".

<small>[ December 04, 2003, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

Ranger Mom
12-04-2003, 02:27 PM
We had to skip step 1 - we went into this with 5 kids between us !!

Paintball, your version was much cleaner than the one my daddy told me!! :D :D

<small>[ December 04, 2003, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

crzyjournalist03
12-04-2003, 02:34 PM
eek! eek! eek! someone needs to put a warning label on this topic...there are waaayyy too many kids on this board.

Ranger Mom
12-04-2003, 03:10 PM
Why???

I didn't see any warnings on the "name the boobs" thread!! eek!

crzyjournalist03
12-04-2003, 03:12 PM
Ranger Mom:
Why???

I didn't see any warnings on the "name the boobs" thread!! eek! true..but you'll also notice that I took no part in that thread.

Ranger Mom
12-04-2003, 03:45 PM
No, actually I didn't notice - but....I still don't see anything on here that would make me "raise an eyebrow"!! http://kit.netpoets.net/brow.gif

crzyjournalist03
12-04-2003, 04:06 PM
Ranger Mom:
No, actually I didn't notice - but....I still don't see anything on here that would make me "raise an eyebrow"!! http://kit.netpoets.net/brow.gifyou don't think that little kids could be freaked out by these??

PAINTBALL:

BigRedfan:

I would promise him special favors but that is a thing of the past. What should I do? The three stages of sex: (1) Anywhere sex- when you are first married, before children (2) Bedroom sex-when you have children and you have to be secret about the whole thing, and (3) Hallway sex-When the children are grown and you are older. You pass each other in the hallway and you say "screw you" and he says "screw you".
Ranger Mom:

Paintball, your version was much cleaner than the one my daddy told me!! :D :D

<small>[ December 04, 2003, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: crzyjournalist03 ]</small>

pirate4state
12-04-2003, 04:17 PM
crzyjournalist03:

Ranger Mom:
No, actually I didn't notice - but....I still don't see anything on here that would make me "raise an eyebrow"!! http://kit.netpoets.net/brow.gifyou don't think that little kids could be freaked out by these??

PAINTBALL:

BigRedfan:

Ranger Mom:

Paintball, your version was much cleaner than the one my daddy told me!! :D :D I think the youngest kid on here is 3afan2K3 & he hasn't been on here for awhile. I think Paintball's post is pretty tame. Sadly, kids today have heard & witnessed much worse!! eek! frown

crzyjournalist03
12-04-2003, 04:18 PM
I concede...true on both accounts!

DarkWing
12-04-2003, 09:28 PM
Ranger Mom:

DarkWing:

Then again......I'd take her anyway.You are right!! I put the darn thing up all by myself too (9 footer at that!!).....did he help?? NOOOOOOO!!!!! He was cleaning the kitchen and cooking supper!! :D :D

I have decided to cut him some slack. I have something I have to do until 12:00 Saturday, the game is at 6. It takes about 5 hours to get there driving straight through - not counting multiple stops for potty breaks for me! I think if it was one of the local teams, he would be more "into" it. He actually wants to see Burnet play, but there is no way we can make that one! He wants to watch a State game, but next Saturday is his last day of vacation and he has to be up and out of here at 5:00 the next morning. I told him I would drive home eek! and he could sleep. I think I have a better shot for next weekend. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!!This compromise is crafty. You win!!!

Wildcat81
12-05-2003, 02:41 PM
Ranger Mom I can't believe your husband want take
you to the game.Shoot I gave up hunting last friday, to go shopping with my wife,after thanksgiving sale.

Old No. 7
12-05-2003, 02:53 PM
Wildcat81:
you to the game.Shoot I gave up hunting last friday, to go shopping with my wife,after thanksgiving sale.The after thanksgiving sale? You are truely a brave man. :D :D

BIG19
12-05-2003, 03:01 PM
Old No. 7:

Wildcat81:
you to the game.Shoot I gave up hunting last friday, to go shopping with my wife,after thanksgiving sale.The after thanksgiving sale? You are truely a brave man. :D :D Not sure if BRAVE is the word for it. They are doctors for what you might have. They might also have padded rooms available....

Wildcat81
12-05-2003, 08:21 PM
BIG19:

Old No. 7:

Wildcat81:
you to the game.Shoot I gave up hunting last friday, to go shopping with my wife,after thanksgiving sale.The after thanksgiving sale? You are truely a brave man. :D :D Not sure if BRAVE is the word for it. They are doctors for what you might have. They might also have padded rooms available....Thats funny.