PDA

View Full Version : Sadly I must bid yall farewell!

Ranger Mom
05-09-2005, 10:58 AM
We are getting new carpet in our office, and I am fixin to have to move my computer into the conference room for the next few days and the carpet layers will move my furniture in right behind me.:(

Me and my immediate supervisor fought HARD for new carpet...now we are wondering what in the heck we were thinking!!:doh:

Catch yall when I can!

Phil C
05-09-2005, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
We are getting new carpet in our office, and I am fixin to have to move my computer into the conference room for the next few days and the carpet layers will move my furniture in right behind me.:(

Me and my immediate supervisor fought HARD for new carpet...now we are wondering what in the heck we were thinking!!:doh:

Catch yall when I can!

:(

pirate44
05-09-2005, 11:02 AM
sad to hear it Ranger Mom. guess we'll have to see ya in the evenings. ive got one more week before i go on the 8:00-6:00 hiatus. :(

Phil C
05-09-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
sad to hear it Ranger Mom. guess we'll have to see ta in the evening. ive got one more week before i go on the 8:00-6:00 hiatus. :(

Phil C
05-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Alas! Alas! Surely there will be more happy days than this!

TheDOCTORdre
05-09-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Alas! Alas! Surely there will be more happy days than this!

more bad news, after tomorrow my posting shall be limited until Saturday due to studying for finals, and such. But I may still make a few posts in between studying and will drop in on some chats.

Phil C
05-09-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
more bad news, after tomorrow my posting shall be limited until Saturday due to studying for finals, and such. But I may still make a few posts in between studying and will drop in on some chats.

Bulldog_12
05-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Im right there with you Dre. I have finals tommorow and wed. then thurs Im out of town with no computer. It might be a while before I post again.

CheerMom
05-09-2005, 11:36 AM
This is truly a sad day!!:(

Phil C
05-09-2005, 11:37 AM
Alas! :(

Bandera YaYa
05-09-2005, 11:39 AM

Catch yall when I can! WOOHOO...PARTY TIME!!!! :cheerl: :smoker: :wave: :thumbsup:

Errrrr......awwww, we'll miss you RM!!!!!! ;) :kiss:

pirate44
05-09-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Alas! :(

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

Ranger Mom
05-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
WOOHOO...PARTY TIME!!!! :cheerl: :smoker: :wave: :thumbsup:

Errrrr......awwww, we'll miss you RM!!!!!! ;) :kiss:

EUREKA!!!!!

I was hooking up the computer on a little table in the conference room (I still have to type drilling reports)....as I was crawling around under the table trying to get the surge protector plugged in, I discovered a DSL outlet. There wasn't a cord or anything, but I pulled mine out of the wall in my office to see if it would work in here. We haven't used this as an office in several years, and I had forgotten we had DSL ran in here too -back in the day!

Evidently, we never called to have that one turned off (as we pay for each connection we have)....I believe I will just keep this little tidbit to myself ( for the next few days anyway )!!:D :D

AggieJohn
05-09-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
sad to hear it Ranger Mom. guess we'll have to see ya in the evenings. ive got one more week before i go on the 8:00-6:00 hiatus. :(

gosh and then you won't be posting at an insane rate

pirate44
05-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
gosh and then you won't be posting at an insane rate
you gonna start a petition that i slow down?

AggieJohn
05-09-2005, 12:01 PM
yeah my posting will decrease soon too

Phantom Stang
05-09-2005, 12:01 PM
EUREKA!!!!!

I was hooking up the computer on a little table in the conference room (I still have to type drilling reports)....as I was crawling around under the table trying to get the surge protector plugged in, I discovered a DSL outlet. There wasn't a cord or anything, but I pulled mine out of the wall in my office to see if it would work in here. We haven't used this as an office in several years, and I had forgotten we had DSL ran in here too -back in the day!

Evidently, we never called to have that one turned off (as we pay for each connection we have)....I believe I will just keep this little tidbit to myself ( for the next few days anyway )!!:D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
05-09-2005, 12:06 PM
HEY!! 44 and AJ!!!

This is my "SAD":( to "HAPPY":D thread!!

STOP IT!!:mad:

pirate44
05-09-2005, 12:08 PM
HEY!! 44 and AJ!!!

What did I do? :confused:

and im happy to hear youre back:clap:

AP Panther Fan
05-09-2005, 12:09 PM
Way to go Ranger Mom! Not such a bad day after all!:D

AggieJohn
05-09-2005, 12:10 PM
HEY!! 44 and AJ!!!

nothing but massive love for ya RM

jason
05-09-2005, 12:11 PM
dangit, you're back...now i have to behave.....blah....BORING....

TheDOCTORdre
05-09-2005, 12:19 PM
I think I've figured out a way to keep me from having to stop posting during finals....skip all my finals:D

Bandera YaYa
05-09-2005, 12:20 PM
I think I've figured out a way to keep me from having to stop posting during finals....skip all my finals:D NOOOOOOOOOOOOO....dont' think so, Dre!!!!! :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
05-09-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by jason
dangit, you're back...now i have to behave.....blah....BORING....

Well now I am off to the store for masking tape.....you got about 30 minutes Jason!;)

Bandera YaYa
05-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Well now I am off to the store for masking tape.....you got about 30 minutes Jason!;) Ha...gonna use that masking tape on jason!!!! hehe :eek: :p :D

44INAROW
05-09-2005, 01:09 PM
I think I've figured out a way to keep me from having to stop posting during finals....skip all my finals:D

now Dre - you don't want all the moms to come up there and make sure you are studying do you? lol....... seriously.. good luck:D

Old Cardinal
05-09-2005, 06:41 PM
Ranger Mom, We all appreciate your hard work on keeping this thing going. I also have enjoyed your candid personal messages. I again get a kick out of some of your post!