PDA

View Full Version : Mavs vs Suns - Game 1 Tonight

jason
05-09-2005, 08:58 AM
gonna be a great series, im getting tired just thinking about the pace of these games...

im gonna go with charles barkley and his pic and say the mavs take the series....their depth will hopefully be enough to knock the suns out....

its the late game on tnt....probably start around 8:30 or 9......

Phil C
05-09-2005, 09:13 AM
Phoenix is dangerous with Steve Nash there. Was it a mistake for the Mavs to not keep him? We will see. We have to remember that Steve Nash was MVP and beat out worthy competitors such as Shaq and Tim.

jason
05-09-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Phoenix is dangerous with Steve Nash there. Was it a mistake for the Mavs to not keep him? they didnt decide not to keep him, he left on his own....and the mavs are better without him, he doesnt play defense....

HighSchool Fan
05-09-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by jason

its the late game on tnt....probably start around 8:30 or 9......

bad news here jason, tip off is set for 9:30 cst

jason
05-09-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
bad news here jason, tip off is set for 9:30 cst holy crap...gonna be another 1am chat session i guess....

District303aPastPlayer
05-09-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Phoenix is dangerous with Steve Nash there. Was it a mistake for the Mavs to not keep him? We will see. We have to remember that Steve Nash was MVP and beat out worthy competitors such as Shaq and Tim.

shaq was the MVP this year... anyone who thinks otherwise.... well... i dont know about them...

HighSchool Fan
05-09-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
shaq was the MVP this year... anyone who thinks otherwise.... well... i dont know about them...

nash helped phoenix win 33 more games this year than last. how many more games did shaq help miami win??

i just looked it up miami won 17 more games with shaq.

it looks to me that nash led his team to twice as many more wins from the previous year than shaq led his team to. one last thing, if a guy can't make atleast 50% of his free throws, he should never be a MVP.

District303aPastPlayer
05-09-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
nash helped phoenix win 33 more games this year than last. how many more games did shaq help miami win??

i just looked it up miami won 17 more games with shaq.

it looks to me that nash led his team to twice as many more wins from the previous year than shaq led his team to. one last thing, if a guy can't make atleast 50% of his free throws, he should never be a MVP.

i saw a comparison of their numbers, statistically, shaq was a better performer. and werent the heat already playoff contenders while the suns were in the bottom of the barrel... shaqs the most dominant force in basketball... nash is just the final piece of phoenix's team... he is their catalyst