PDA

View Full Version : When i came onto the site...

AggieJohn
05-09-2005, 03:49 AM
we had regional picks and current standings

when did you come on and what do you remember from the old board.....

use this thread to reminisce(sp?) over old 3ADL stories.....

ASUFrisbeeStud
05-09-2005, 04:29 AM
Many people may think that I'm a newbie on the board and for posting matters this may be true. However I too was a frequent visitor to this site when it just gave regional ratings and district picks, oh the days when I was in high school. The only site that had discussion boards then was ***********, man what a site that was. I do recall having to run laps at practice because we weren't supposed to post on there and a coach figured out what my user name was and questioned me on it. I remember sending Bearkat a picture of our bidistric win over Graham my Senior year and thinking it was the coolest thing in the world that it was posted.

AggieJohn
05-09-2005, 11:52 AM
that's cool

Ranger Mom
05-09-2005, 12:19 PM
AJ....here is a link where we started off comparing the "old downlow" and the "new downlow".

It sometimes went off in a direction all of its own...but if you can wade through all the banter, there is several pretty good comparisons on there!

Old downlow VS new downlow (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19026&perpage=15&highlight=downlow&pagenumber=1)

AggieJohn
05-09-2005, 01:06 PM
thanks for the link, i revived the thread, also way to kill a thread