PDA

View Full Version : Newton's Gun Offense/physical Defense

bmt
10-21-2003, 01:10 PM
I havent seen newton play , but i heard about their gun offense and defense
I've seen their senior class a while back at a 7 on 7 game in LCM and they are up to the ability to run away with the GUN Offense
Now the D with the all state tray benett
and strong lineman that play both ways I wish i could play for curtis barbay

sphinx1906
10-21-2003, 01:23 PM
seems to me that playing for Coach barbay is a lot like being in the marines. You have to be physical, disciplined, determined, and devoted. The Eagles are the FEW, the PROUD, the EAGLES.

DOGcatcher
10-21-2003, 03:04 PM
sphinx1906:
seems to me that playing for Coach barbay is a lot like being in the marines. You have to be physical, disciplined, determined, and devoted. The Eagles are the FEW, the PROUD, the EAGLES.That's the most beautiful thing i've ever heard.. wink

booger1
10-21-2003, 03:07 PM
sphinx1906:
seems to me that playing for Coach barbay is a lot like being in the marines. You have to be physical, disciplined, determined, and devoted. The Eagles are the FEW, the PROUD, the EAGLES.Well thats why Newton has a great program, year after year after year! You have to have those things to win like they do! Good job and Good Luck!

cunbed10
10-21-2003, 03:10 PM
booger1:

sphinx1906:
seems to me that playing for Coach barbay is a lot like being in the marines. You have to be physical, disciplined, determined, and devoted. The Eagles are the FEW, the PROUD, the EAGLES.Well thats why Newton has a great program, year after year after year! You have to have those things to win like they do! Good job and Good Luck!So that's how Coach Jerry Malone of Marlin has been winning all these years.

bmt
10-22-2003, 01:04 PM
ifrom what i have seenin malone is going to have to bring alot of help this year besides tank

St. Ivender
10-22-2003, 01:21 PM
cunbed10:

booger1:

sphinx1906:
seems to me that playing for Coach barbay is a lot like being in the marines. You have to be physical, disciplined, determined, and devoted. The Eagles are the FEW, the PROUD, the EAGLES.Well thats why Newton has a great program, year after year after year! You have to have those things to win like they do! Good job and Good Luck!So that's how Coach Jerry Malone of Marlin has been winning all these years.Do I detect a note of sarcasm?

sphinx1906
10-22-2003, 01:35 PM
I think coach malone has done a pretty good job in Marlin. They are tough as hell.