PDA

View Full Version : TheDoctorDre, Bandera YaYa, & shoppnaked

LH Panther Mom
05-08-2005, 09:04 AM
It was great to finally meet you last night, also shoppnaked's sister. Hubby & I had fun! Jason, it was nice to see you again as well.

The arena football game was different to say the least. Watching on tv is nothing like seeing it live - you really don't get a true perspective of the differences. The best description I could think of was "Harlem Globetrotters do football", but with less team antics.

We'll post pics later....and for Bullaholic and you other guys with a great appreciation of cheerleaders, hubby took a little video of the half-time performance.

TheDOCTORdre
05-08-2005, 09:08 AM
It was great to finally meet y'all as well. Its still too early for me to post reasonable thoughts, so I'm going back to bed for a while and then I'll revisist this thread later this afternoon

Bandera YaYa
05-08-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
It was great to finally meet y'all as well. Its still too early for me to post reasonable thoughts, so I'm going back to bed for a while and then I'll revisist this thread later this afternoon Gee Dre.....9:00!!! after a "two ------".....well you know!!!! I'm soooooooooo impressed !! It was such fun getting to meet you in person.....next time you need to stop talking so much tho!!!! :p :D

TheDOCTORdre
05-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Gee Dre.....9:00!!! after a "two ------".....well you know!!!! I'm soooooooooo impressed !! It was such fun getting to meet you in person.....next time you need to stop talking so much tho!!!! :p :D
believe me 9 am impressed me as well of course I had two alarms set so I could suprise my mom with a Happy Mothers Day call.

Bandera YaYa
05-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
believe me 9 am impressed me as well of course I had two alarms set so I could suprise my mom with a Happy Mothers Day call. Awwwwwww.....you are a good man in my book!!!! :clap: :clap: :)

TheDOCTORdre
05-08-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Awwwwwww.....you are a good man in my book!!!! :clap: :clap: :)
Why Thank You, of course in my book, I am a great man:D