PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day...

pirate44
05-08-2005, 07:51 AM
...to all the Mothers, Grandmothers, Godmothers, Aunts and anyone else on this message board who have been a motherly influence on anyone. We can only imagine the pains, worries, and sacrifices you make for the children in your lives and most the year take it for granted. I hope all of you have a Wonderful Mother's Day.

Especially for SPF25, thank you for being the mother, teacher and caretaker of our amazing boy. i can never repay you for all you do.

Pirate44

mustang04
05-08-2005, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
...to all the Mothers, Grandmothers, Godmothers, Aunts and anyone else on this message board who have been a motherly influence on anyone. We can only imagine the pains, worries, and sacrifices you make for the children in your lives and most the year take it for granted. I hope all of you have a Wonderful Mother's Day.

Especially for SPF25, thank you for being the mother, teacher and caretaker of our amazing boy. i can never repay you for all you do.

Pirate44

:weeping: that was beautiful pirate44...HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

i am saddened cuz i wont be able to see my mom, but i wrote a poem for her and im going to call her and read it to her, and this is how it goes, but it can be for all the moms on here:

Ever since I was a little kid,
You were there to guide me.
From when you hold me in your lap,
While I fell asleep to you singing "Bye Bye Baby".
Whenever I would get hurt around the house,
You would always help the pain.
When I was always curious about things,
Your knowledge you would help me gain.
Eve though few times were not great,
But were sometimes very rough.
You were still my mom in the end,
And knowing that kept me tough.
I know sometimes I was good,
And know sometimes I was bad.
But I still loved you, my mom,
I hated seeing you sad.
So I hope you know how much,
I appreciate you in every way.
And that you know how much I love you,
When I say HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY.

44INAROW
05-08-2005, 08:50 AM
aaww you guys :inlove: :inlove:

Happy Mother's Day

my better half got me a really nice food processor and I know, some women don't appreciate kitchen items for gifts, but that's what I said I wanted a while back..

TheDOCTORdre
05-08-2005, 08:51 AM
Its Ok Reg, I didnt go home either and I'm kinda bummed about it too, but I just got off the phone with my mom wishing her a Happy Mothers Day and she couldnt believe that I would actually wake up this early on a Sunday Morning just to wish her a happy Mothers Day. Also, to all those out there on this board Happy Mothers Day as well.

LH Panther Mom
05-08-2005, 09:15 AM
Awwww, P44, M04 & dre...those were beautiful thoughts! :kiss: :kiss: :inlove: :inlove:

Happy Mother's Day to the rest of the moms.
http://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/mutter1.gif

CheerMom
05-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Thanks for all the heartfelt wishes!:inlove:

BHKrystal06
05-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Happy Mother's Day ya'll...I just got back from eating breakfast with my mom and grandma...

Rockdale Tiger
05-08-2005, 11:40 AM
Happy moms day to all you moms!

gobbler grad
05-08-2005, 12:19 PM
Happy Mothers' Day to all you wonderful moms...:)

pirate4state
05-08-2005, 12:40 PM
http://a80.g.akamai.net/f/80/71/6h/www.ftd.com/pics/products/FF58_b.jpg

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

:)

AggieJohn
05-08-2005, 01:13 PM
i bought my mom a Q&A book from the harry potter writer, she's likes Harry potter

Hupernikomen
05-08-2005, 02:02 PM
Happy mother's day to all our board moms.

onfirebball05mustang
05-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Happy Mothers day to all!!! I appreciate my Mom and moms more than they know!!!

Mom and I just sat down and worked on a card for her mom...that is definitely a time i won't forget for a long while. I also realized that in two weeks i leave my mom for about 12 weeks...that made today an interesting day.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! <3

BrahmaMom
05-08-2005, 05:48 PM
Thanks, guys.