PDA

View Full Version : 18-3A playoff picture....

Matthew328
10-29-2001, 09:43 PM
Cameron Yoe and Giddings hook up this week for the 18-3A tittle...both teams will be D2....Elgin and Taylor hook up this week as well and that game will determine the last spot with the winner being the D1 rep and take on Gatesville..
My picks:
1. Cameron Yoe D2
2. Giddings D2
3. Taylor D1

bigman33
10-30-2001, 10:06 AM
1. Giddings
2. Cameron
3. Taylor

slinky006
10-30-2001, 04:16 PM
1.Giddings 2. Cameron 3. Elgin. Ever since Giddings beat Taylor, the ducks just haven't been the same. Giddings will face Cameron this friday, and Elgin next friday, and you will see why they should rightfully be ranked in this way. The Giddings-Cameron game this Friday will probably be the best game in the state this weekend, at least it looks that way. Giddings by 14

bigman33
10-31-2001, 10:12 AM
Yoe by 30-

REBEL II
10-31-2001, 08:02 PM
Giddings will kick Cameron!
It could get ugly, Boys!
They had a huge off-season. They were playing last year with overweight lineman that beched pressed 185lbs.
These guye worked harder than any team I've ever seen in the off-season. This summer was one of the best I've seen for a group of kids! Remember they lost out in 7-on-7 to the state champs by only two points.
They have a great SR. class with much more leadership and DISCIPLINE than Cameron. Their Secondary could match up with anyone 1A-5A. Their offensive line is huge! Their coached is very good. he worked their butts off to prepare them for this game! SORRY YOE!Giddings is Stronger, Faster, More Disciplined, More Mature, and extremly Fast!
With all that said theier biggest strength is their coaching staff. They are coached very well at every position including the Secondary and Defensive Line.
My Pick Giddings will pull away in the 4th quarter and will be playing in the Quarter-finals and it the opponent won't be the Yoemen!