PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION: ALL Basketball Teams...

NHSRattler60
05-08-2005, 12:01 AM
Instead of a basketball tournament for the title, lets have a tack sitting contest and the team that can sit on a tack the longest, or look the best doing it, wins a cookie.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-08-2005, 12:21 AM
Why dont you take that tack and screen and you sit on it!

neck_06
05-08-2005, 10:05 PM
i don't get it

NHSRattler60
05-08-2005, 10:37 PM
Speaking of that you said there were linemen down feild? That's because the reciever/Running Back is behind the line of scrimmage, so lineman downfeild are ok, only until the receiver is past the line of scrimmage is it a call. Now you know. Good luck to bellville next year. I'd argue some more, but it's really pointless because A: the game is over, and B: I'm long gone.

A win is a win and a Loss is a loss. Same deal with Rice. Yall won. Good Job. Won a game in postseason. Good Job. We lost in the first round due to a mistake and a lack of defense. But we went down fighting.

But dude, be an adult. Grow up. The only reason I have the "Hey Bellville" thing up is because I lost a bet to a friend of mine in April. May 27, it goes down. Until then, quit bein a baby, accept that you lost fair and square, and quit trying to be a prick about things. I supported Bellville when they weren't facing us, and even then I did because it gave us a game to look at and say "man, what a game." So Just chill. Be an adult with me and walk away from the subject, you know what I'm sayin?

NHSRattler60
05-08-2005, 10:41 PM
I just don't like watching basketball, so I was bein stupid about it.

neck_06
05-08-2005, 10:41 PM
ok, now i'm really lost!!!!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

LH Panther Mom
05-08-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by NHSRattler60
I just don't like watching basketball, so I was bein stupid about it.

Now it all makes perfect sense. :)