PDA

View Full Version : What game will you be attending tonight?

bmbf_06
05-06-2005, 08:19 AM
I will be in Bastrop....playing Liberty Hill!!! GO LADY TIGERS!!!

18handicap
05-06-2005, 08:22 AM
I will be in Shiner because I'm driving the bus for the Bulldog baseball team, but I'll be in Bastrop and Hallettsville in spirit for the 25-AAA teams in the playoffs!!!!!

Go Bulldogs -- beat Luling!!

Go Lady Tigers -- beat Liberty Hill!! (sorry LH panther mom)

Go Lady Jay -- beat South San Antonio West Campus!!!!

LH Panther Mom
05-06-2005, 08:32 AM
In spirit, I'll be in Fredericksburg supporting the Panthers & in Bastrop supporting the Lady Panthers. In reality, I'll be at batting practice for the youngest son.

No need to apologize 18....you gotta root for your district. :)

Old Cardinal
05-06-2005, 08:32 AM
I own a tract of land and a house up between Palestine and Crockett and will be up there tonight. I looked around and 2A #1 Franklin is playing drop-down Woodville. If I have time I will go over to Crockett at 6:30 and see what I think just might be an upset victory for the unhealded Woodville softball team.

Phil C
05-06-2005, 09:34 AM
I plan to go to Beeville to watch Aransas Pass and AP Panther Fan's son (#12) play Hondo. He was disappointed a little bit since I didnt' have my Sinton GodFather t-shirt when they played Mathis so I will be wearing it tonight along with my SA Spurs cap.

AP Panther Fan
05-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I plan to go to Beeville to watch Aransas Pass and AP Panther Fan's son (#12) play Hondo. He was disappointed a little bit since I didnt' have my Sinton GodFather t-shirt when they played Mathis so I will be wearing it tonight along with my SA Spurs cap.

:thumbsup: Be there or be square!:D

pirate4state
05-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I plan to go to Beeville to watch Aransas Pass and AP Panther Fan's son (#12) play Hondo. He was disappointed a little bit since I didnt' have my Sinton GodFather t-shirt when they played Mathis so I will be wearing it tonight along with my SA Spurs cap. Wish I could go, but I'll be there in spirit (since that seems to be the rage ;) )!! Good Luck to #12 & his momma!! :clap:

pirate44
05-06-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Wish I could go, but I'll be there in spirit (since that seems to be the rage ;) )!! Good Luck to #12 & his momma!! :clap:
well, im not going if P4S's spirit is gonna be there. thats just plain spooky.

AP Panther Fan
05-06-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
well, im not going if P4S's spirit is gonna be there. thats just plain spooky.

ROFLM (grill size) ao .... as our friend from Manor would say!:D :D :D

and thanks P4S!;)

pirate4state
05-06-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
well, im not going if P4S's spirit is gonna be there. thats just plain spooky. :tongue: don't be spooked! :evillaugh

Rabbit'93
05-06-2005, 02:37 PM
I will be coaching the Titans vs Angels!! Should be a good game.:D

Robin
05-06-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
I own a tract of land and a house up between Palestine and Crockett and will be up there tonight. I looked around and 2A #1 Franklin is playing drop-down Woodville. If I have time I will go over to Crockett at 6:30 and see what I think just might be an upset victory for the unhealded Woodville softball team.
I love the team from Woodville! They have a great coach and a wonderful bunch of girls.. Good Luck to them!

AP Panther Fan
05-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Robin
I love the team from Woodville! They have a great coach and a wonderful bunch of girls.. Good Luck to them!

Nice 1st Post! Look forward to many more! ;)

3afan
05-06-2005, 04:19 PM
Corsicana Mildred v. Tom Bean (2A) @ Rockwall HS - of course i'll be working

last night i did Mesquite Horn 5, Carrollton Newman Smith 0 (5A) @ Plano HS

Robin
05-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Nice 1st Post! Look forward to many more! ;)
Thank you very much.. But they really are great and the coach is pretty neat too! So I speaketh the truth!:inlove:

AP Panther Fan
05-06-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Robin
Thank you very much.. But they really are great and the coach is pretty neat too! So I speaketh the truth!:inlove:

You aren't married to the coach and have a daughter playing do you? :thinking: ;)

Sorry, that's just me trying to pry information out of you.:D Are you planning on going to their game this evening? Sounds like it might be a good one according to Old Cardinal.

Robin
05-06-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
You aren't married to the coach and have a daughter playing do you? :thinking: ;)

Sorry, that's just me trying to pry information out of you.:D Are you planning on going to their game this evening? Sounds like it might be a good one according to Old Cardinal.

lol.. No...I would never be married to a coach!! ;~))
My daughter plays for the Lady Shepherd Pirates.. We attended a tournament hosted by Woodville last year and had a great time.. My daughter also roomed with several of their players at A&M camp! They are just really nice folks and are always glad to see us both on and off the field! That's first class!

Rabbit'93
05-07-2005, 09:25 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that the Titans pulled it out 6-1. my son went 3-3 scoring 2 runs and 1 RBI. We face the dreaded Knights today. Wish us luck.

LH Panther Mom
05-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
Just wanted to let everyone know that the Titans pulled it out 6-1. my son went 3-3 scoring 2 runs and 1 RBI. We face the dreaded Knights today. Wish us luck.

WooHoo! Congrats! :clap: And good luck. :)

Rabbit'93
05-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Well we didn't fair so well today. 10-4 Knights. Little one went 0-3 :( . Thats ok we'll come back strong on Mon. against the Sox.

CRHSeagle
05-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Castleberry won two in a row to take the Bi District title over Glen Rose. Glen Rose won the first game 5-1. But we won two in a row today 4-1 and 2-1. Next up is Pilot Point.

Old Cardinal
05-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Hi Robin: I too agree that Woodville has so great people across the board. It was a good game but the wheel came off the wagon about the 5th inning an Frankston won by a big score.

Glad you finally made it on to the 3A DL site.

I sat next to the Assistant Principle from Woodville and he is just so proud that the Woodville SB girls are competitive in 2A ball. I have to say that 2A ball is not near are good as 3A ball.