PDA

View Full Version : Wilmer-Hutchins Baseball

hutchfan
05-06-2005, 01:29 AM
WH made the playoffs for the first time in school history today as they played Princeton… I am not sure how the game turned out but I want to send out congratulations out to the Hutch Baseball team and the school… there has to be something said about a bunch of kids that never really played organized ball before high school and what they are going through in the media and the community… Its hard enough growing up in the environment theses kids do … to add to all the problems with the superintend and the school board makes it even hard fro these kids to hold their heads up high… but they do anyway…. I went to Hutch and now go to UT…. There are a lot of good kids out their… the grown folks need to get their stuff together… it will be a shame if the school dissolves… remember we did produce the great Spud Webb… anyways congrats to the baseball team and to all the kids at the HUTCH keep your heads high the sun will shine again

scrub c
05-06-2005, 08:45 AM
and many more good ones came out of those halls as well.

Black_Magic
05-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by hutchfan
WH made the playoffs for the first time in school history today as they played Princeton… I am not sure how the game turned out but I want to send out congratulations out to the Hutch Baseball team and the school… there has to be something said about a bunch of kids that never really played organized ball before high school and what they are going through in the media and the community… Its hard enough growing up in the environment theses kids do … to add to all the problems with the superintend and the school board makes it even hard fro these kids to hold their heads up high… but they do anyway…. I went to Hutch and now go to UT…. There are a lot of good kids out their… the grown folks need to get their stuff together… it will be a shame if the school dissolves… remember we did produce the great Spud Webb… anyways congrats to the baseball team and to all the kids at the HUTCH keep your heads high the sun will shine again Must have a Great coach! with all these distractions and hurdles they must have good leadership

Amos Moses
05-06-2005, 10:10 AM
Spud played baseball at the Hutch also. He played 2nd base back then.