PDA

View Full Version : 5/5/05

CHS_CG
05-05-2005, 09:25 PM
still have a chance.. been havin contractions for about45 minutes every 5 minutes so im goin to the hospital..wish me luck!

Bulldog_12
05-05-2005, 09:27 PM
And yet you still have time to post. I love it. Ha ha. Good luck. Hope everything "comes out" ok.:D

TheDOCTORdre
05-05-2005, 09:27 PM
All the kid needed was a little Cinco de Mayo spirit

crabman
05-05-2005, 09:29 PM
45 minutes every 5 minutes???? That's some contractions!!:hairpunk:

AggieJohn
05-05-2005, 09:53 PM
name her may

Ranger Mom
05-05-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by crabman
45 minutes every 5 minutes???? That's some contractions!!:hairpunk:

LOL!! Cut the poor girl some slack!!:D

Just got off the phone with her, she is in PAIN...had to hang up, I'm not cut out to be a lamaze coach. They are about 30 miles from the hospital now. Contractions are coming pretty regular about 5 minutes apart lasting 45 seconds to a minute.

ej2525
05-06-2005, 06:01 AM
So what's the latest???? Do we have a baby this morning? Or, is it going to be a very long day for T? Any word RM? :confused:

LH Panther Mom
05-06-2005, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by ej2525
So what's the latest???? Do we have a baby this morning? Or, is it going to be a very long day for T? Any word RM? :confused:

I was wondering that as well. My cell phone started ringing around 3 this morning. When I heard it, I thought someone was calling about the baby. Finally woke up enough to find it in my purse about the time it stopped ringing. :mad: :mad: It wasn't....it was either a wrong number or one of my son's friends. :flamingma

pirate44
05-06-2005, 07:08 AM
i remember a funny thing about when my son was born. a friend from my office called the hospital to see if mikey was born yet. when they asked for information, they put her through to the birthing suite we were in. the phone was ringing as beckye was pushing. so yall dont call the hospital. ;)

LH Panther Mom
05-06-2005, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
i remember a funny thing about when my son was born. a friend from my office called the hospital to see if mikey was born yet. when they asked for information, they put her through to the birthing suite we were in. the phone was ringing as beckye was pushing. so yall dont call the hospital. ;)

Well.....did she answer? :D

When I was in labor with # 55, MIL was in the room for a while. (fyi - she's kind of an airhead) She kept asking me these inane questions. After a long delay, I would answer. On the 4th or 5th question, it had been a minute or so with no answer, she asked hubby if I was ignoring her. :rolleyes: As he's digging my fingernails out of his palm, he told her I was having contractions & that it would be best if she didn't expect any more responses from me.

spiveyrat
05-06-2005, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

When I was in labor with # 55, MIL was in the room for a while. (fyi - she's kind of an airhead) She kept asking me these inane questions. After a long delay, I would answer. On the 4th or 5th question, it had been a minute or so with no answer, she asked hubby if I was ignoring her. :rolleyes: As he's digging my fingernails out of his palm, he told her I was having contractions & that it would be best if she didn't expect any more responses from me.

You've had 55 kids??? :eek:

pirate44
05-06-2005, 07:44 AM

i answered the first time.

the second call was shortly after mikeys birth. i told the nurse to tell the person (sho i still dont know who it was) to call back later.

Originally posted by spiveyrat
ROFL

LH Panther Mom
05-06-2005, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat

LOL! It did sound like that, didn't it. :D

pirate44
05-06-2005, 08:15 AM
LOL! It did sound like that, didn't it. :D
you wouldnt happen to live in a shoe would you?:thinking:

AP Panther Fan
05-06-2005, 08:27 AM
Your stories made me remember one of mine.:D

Prior to my daughter being born, I started having contractions in the middle of the night...well, the hubby realized he wasn't prepared...had to go by his office to drop keys off, stop by an atm and then finally a Whataburger so he could get coffee before we headed out for the 30 minute drive to Corpus Christi.:rolleyes:

I was much calmer than he was at the time.:D

I can't wait to hear the news on Talena!;)