PDA

View Full Version : Port Isabel Tarpons

jmtz79
10-28-2002, 10:17 PM
Well its crazy how all the teams that weve played all talked $hit how they were gonna beat us, and they were gonna beat us bad!! Well you need to know that the Tarpons all stay Humble, cause bad things happen to those who talk $hit. Maybe thats why all of you lost as bad. Im not saying anything bad to get the other teams to talk $hit on this forum, im just saying how its funny. Raymondville, and La Feria, well Good Luck this week, and we have no grudge against each other, but know lets go represent District 32-AAA with pride!!!Oh and i would like to Congradulate Joey Loera, for passing the 1000 yard mark, and getting like his 7th straight Player of the Week Award! Congradulations Joey!!! Keep it up!! Even though im strictly Defense. You need to thank the Offensive Line!! Good Job Line!!

Tarpons #1

Go Tarpons!!! #79

Kool Tarpon 21
10-28-2002, 10:55 PM
Oh yeah, CONGRATULATIONS to my best friend Joey Loera #4 for getting player of the week for I don't know how many times already. He's doing pretty well this year, his senior year, just like the rest of the seniors. I hope you all seniors reminisce the times you played with the Tarpons. I know I will after next year. Let's try to make it deep into the playoffs. That's our goal. You know who this season is for. I hope he helps us and leads the way. I really miss him. I know I'm going to play hard for the next few games. Let's deal with Progreso first. Well, I hope we don't get too overconfident.

GO BIG BLUE!!!
Missile #21

bigbearfan
10-30-2002, 10:57 AM
Just out of curiosity, what IS a "tarpon" anyway?

hell_raiser
10-30-2002, 11:04 AM
a tarpon is a very agressive fish.

bigbearfan
10-30-2002, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the enlightenment, H R...must be a fish type down near the beach. Up here in East Texas, the most aggressive fish we have are perch and an occasional big mouth bass! Now I feel much more educated on these species and will know what I am routing for when I see the Tarpons! Thanks! Go Bears!!!!

nfcfan
10-31-2002, 02:26 PM
Hey Tarpons how bout opening some bigger holes for Joey to get his first 200yd+ game. With his 10yds/run he should get it with 20runs or so.

Tarpons by 6x eek!

TarponRl3k
10-31-2002, 05:30 PM
Um, JMTZ79, uh, buddy...don't say what you said and then claim to be humble. Not trying to start anything wit you cuz im friends wit ur gf n everything but what you said wasn't being humble. You wanna be humble then don't talk about things like that. Also might wanna watch your language no matter how many $ or @ or whatever you use. Just a suggestion. wink

Joey is doing pretty well but his offensive line makes him look even better, so don't think it's all him, the other guys are doing great as well. And the defense is even better.....and I agree with nfcfan...help joey out wit the props, its his senior year, the seniors are what people are going to focus on every year and it's his year no matter whether or not any underclassmen may be better players than him.

It doesn't seem like the talk on here is very interesting any longer. Everyone already knows all the mistakes all the other teams are making and what not so I guess all there is to look foward to is playoffs and...not beating the red ants by too much even after taking out the starters. poor guys
good luck

jmtz79
11-01-2002, 09:45 AM
well kristen i wrote that awhile back, maybe if you read it again, i said i didnt mean anything by it. look i dont have a gf and i dont care who you are friends with, all you should worry about is your band and ill worry about my football team.you just worry about playing more in the football games cause we never hear you guys for nothing, we always get pumped up from the other bands music.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-01-2002, 01:14 PM
jmtz79:
You just worry about playing more in the football games cause we never hear you guys for nothing, we always get pumped up from the other bands music.Damn! Hey Kristen, you gotta admit, that's pretty darn sad. Keep 'em playin!

jmtz79
11-01-2002, 02:12 PM
hey kristen it's me joey and i've been reading what you've been writing. So i had just one question to ask you. What the heck do you know about football? Not only are you a girl on the band, but why would you write about things you don't even know. You also said that i'm a senior and should get all the props even if there is a underclassmen better. Well your wrong again if there is an underclassmen better than why don't I ever here about him. Why don't you write back and let me know who it is. Oh yeah, my lineman are very good and that's what helps me, but if Jimmie Heath is so good then why did he have such a good preseason, when the preseason is supposed to be harder than the regular season. Then he met the Tarpons and what happened ever since then? He went down the drain. Well anyways incase you didn't know I do have one of the best yards per carry average in the valley if you know what that is. Anyways i just wanna wish the Port Isabel Tarpons and every other team in the Valley Good Luck in the playoffs! Peace!

TarponRl3k
11-01-2002, 04:04 PM
ohh my bad.
If you really want to know, half of the time, the band is not allowed to play, the coaches get mad. We are only "allowed" to play when our team is on defense. But hey- look what you get for talkin that trash- a game with no band. darn.

<small>[ November 01, 2002, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: TarponRl3k ]</small>

Big Tarp 74
11-01-2002, 06:09 PM
Why is all of this going on? This stuff is nonsense! The band has no place telling the player on the football team, anything about football, or about other ball players! These kinds of thing lead to big problems, that neither side wants. It is the coaches job to tell the ball player who will be doing what ever, not band members, that why we pay the coaches. As for the players of the football team responding to this nonsense, keep your difference between yourselves and stop bashing each other in front of everyone. These kinda problems cause disunity. This kinda behavor is bad for both of you, and your school, as well as your team mates, and fellow band members. The fans want a united team and band, not a divided one. Remember the saying United you Stand, Divided you Fall!

TarponRl3k
11-01-2002, 11:16 PM
Oh my god....you're not going to believe....I had SOOOOO much written on here but it couldn't link back.
I am NOT going to rewrite all that so I'm not gonna worry bout proving myself to you, Joey, because you obviously don't know me and are ignorant for thinking that female band members know nothing about football not matter what their past was like. I wont bring up my Nelly lyrics here...
Missile, don't be upset with me, Joey just misunderstood what I said, you know I luv ya.

SilverT
11-01-2002, 11:31 PM
Congrats Tarpons, 45-0 (i got that score from kristen, just so you know)

Anyway, what is all this?? Are you asking Kristen what she knows about football?? Are you doubting she knows anything? She's one of the only other PI people I saw at the Los Fresnos-Lopez game and believe it or not, she wasn't sitting on the Lopez side to see the bands during halftime, in fact, I don't think I even saw her in the stands during halftime. Did you say you were gonna se psja tomorrow? Why would she be on here if she didn't know? Just because she's in band? And because she's a girl? I can only imagine what Kristen was going to tell you to that one. Let me guess, "Kendra's a girl too, is there something wrong with that??" I'll bet anything that's what she said before her post was ...not posted or whatever happened.
And Kristen, congrats on you always being first in the picks at the other site, you're above all those old football players, current players, old fans etc. Yeah you, a female drum major. I see nothing odd about that. You're a fan just like anyone else. What you do in your extra time (band) has nothing to do with your interest in football that you've had since you were that little tomboy that you used to be, all obsessed with football n crap.

BigTarp, nobody ever said anything about how they should play.
Don't think it was forgotten when you were talking about how YOU felt that certain players we're playing positions that would suit them well enough and how they werent running plays correctly and how they shouldnt have done certain plays and should have done other things and such. So bad that you had to apologize for it because you got so much crap for it.
Joey, this isn't a diss site. Don't come on here to tell someone you DONT KNOW anything like that. Thinking Kristen knows nothing about football only makes you seriously disturbed. I finally asked her why she hardly conducts the band with Trey and I found out it was cuz she doesn't wanna miss any of the game. Don't act like you know her. I hardly know her but I know her well enough and the only way I met her was cuz we would talk about football. I'll bet I even know what she was gonna say, she told me friend- "You better watch who you talkin bout, Runnin your mouth like you know me"
You don't know her, Joey. Stop giving other Port Isabel members crap just because you're jealous of their accomplishments or whatever your problem is. You're making our town look horrible, I don't care what this post is doing because you're doing it without even know who you're doing it to.

Missile, you and Kristen are supposed to be dating, I don't know what the hell is going on here.

footballgal
11-01-2002, 11:40 PM
PLEASE, PLEASE GUYS, avoid all of us this embarrassing situation. And if you really MUST, just e-mail yourselves PMs, and leave this non-sense of this Forum, again PLEASE!! :o

Wunderkindepiphany
11-02-2002, 12:48 AM
Man, come on you all, dont be stupid. Joey, I don't know you man, but I'm sure you are a big enough man to where you dont have to bag on chiks. Kristen was just voicing her opinion, you should try to respect it, whether she's female and in the band or not. I happen to agree with plenty of her opinions, and I am a guy. I've played football, and have several friends who still do. Coming from LF, I always respected the was PI carried themselves, with pride and dignity...but knocking girls from within the same school? Come on man, try to keep an open mind.

jmtz79
11-02-2002, 01:37 PM
SilverT, Kristen, and all you other haters, that better be the last time i hear you diss joey and the fotball team like that again.If you have somthing to say you come up to us and say it in our face. We always diss band but not in public, but this time you DUMB band members took it too the limit. I dont know why band hates football so much, but we hate band as much as we hate Rio Hondo, we dont need you guys we do everything without you guys, you guys lick a$$!Look this is a football forum, hold on let me rephrase that, FOOTBALL forum, not a DUMB Band jock forum, so butt out and mind your own damn buisness!! HATERS!!!!!!

jmtz79
11-02-2002, 01:42 PM
Silver T, i wanna see you in person, i want you to tell me everything you said about joey in my face, you damn loser, you dont do $hit but band anyway right you dumb $hit!! wether you go to school or not, come up to me and tell me crap, i bet the world you wont do it!!

Port Isabel Tarpon Band sux a$$!!!!!!!!!!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-02-2002, 02:38 PM
Ok y'all. You guys need to learn how to use the Private Mail system here.

To send messages

1. If you want to PM a certain person, look for one of their posts.

2. Next to the date the post was made, is a icon that is a link to PM that particular person. It's the 2nd icon from the left.

3. Type your message to that person, and click on "send message" at the bottom of the page.

To receive messages

1. On the upper right, click on "my profile"

2. If you have received a PM, it will show up in your "inbox". And if you have sent one to someone, it'll show in the "sent" box and will indicate if it has been read or not.

Simple enough, huh?

And the most important thing about the PM system that you need to know. IT WILL KEEP THE CRAP THAT YOU'VE BEEN POSTING PUBLICLY OUT OF SIGHT AND WON'T MAKE PORT ISABEL LOOK NEARLY AS BAD! Y'ALL NEED TO EITHER MAKE UP, OR SHUT THE (sorry about this moderators, but i'm pissed) F*@K UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

TarponRl3k
11-02-2002, 04:28 PM
Jeffery, I'm the only band member on here and people on here like me because of my football input...in case you didn't know that.

Wunderkind, he's not in band and he's a football fanatic from Los Frenos

SilverT is not in band, is not a football hater

footballgal is from La Feria and is no hater

I am no hater and I don't hate football. You can hate the band all you want but...I don't know why you would.

You're totally trashing up this site, if you have something to say to me, PM me or email me or call me or come talk to me or something

WOW Jeffery, if this is a football forum, there's no room for you to be trashing your own band. We support you and all you do is bag on us? Your posts are extremely immature and I honestly expected more from you.

Thank you Carlos, you're the best, i love ya.
SilverT...i dont even know who the hell you are but whatever.
i dont remember you dissin joey but i you did, you should know better. And uh, about me and missile dating, I think that was over like a month ago.

How about you forget about me being in band because i dont care about your opinion on the band and if you wish to give me a hard time about it then you can PM me about it and express your idiotic opinion on this site yet out of public view. Stop making your town look like trash, people will stop going to your games if they know that's how the players are. If the band representatives on here carry themselves with more dignity, class and pride than the football players, who looks better? Stop it, talk about football, nobody on here gives a damn about band and you're talkin bout it. Nobody cares. Band has nothing to do with this forum, I'll bet there's tons of football players on here that are in band but that's not the point of the forum so they dont bring that up, just like i dont bring it up about me. you can hate the band all you want, we don't care. we know some of you ahte us for always being there for you and supporting you 100%. all we can wonder is if you hate your moms that much for doing the same.

TarponRl3k
11-02-2002, 04:31 PM
Ken, I'm sorry. I use the PM's when I need to and I haven't felt the need before this since you know i was postin my opinion and not hating. I'm not talkin bout how much i think something in my school sucks and expressing it on a public forum that has nothing to do with that.

SilverT
11-02-2002, 04:42 PM
Who's hating here???
Nobody hated until you started hating on the band for no reason.
I'll tell you right now, nobody in band cares about what one individual thinks about them. You don't matter, what matters are the full stands at their state marching competitions etc. Nobody is on here to talk about band except for maybe you.
Wunderkind, i dont know you but obviously kristen does...i guess that makes you a smart person, you seem to know what's goin on.

Kristen, check your PMs. are you going to the game tonight? I can meet you there so you know who i am.

jmtz79
11-02-2002, 04:45 PM
People love football in Port Isabel, and Everybody will stop trashing the band once teh band stops hating on the football team. Kristen, you need to understand that im not only talking to you, maybe it doesnt even concern you, im talking mainly about the other people that hate on the football team, and you know for a fact that theres more than just one person out there that hates on the footbal team, and the football team isnt jealous for towards the bands accomplishments, man we are behind you all the way!!look all im saying is we need to stop all the hating between the band and the football team, and vise versa!!Thats all im trying to say!

TarponRl3k
11-02-2002, 04:46 PM
No, im not going to the game, i have band practice...since we're going to state and all...

Kool Tarpon 21
11-02-2002, 04:48 PM
Hey Silver T, why are me and Kristen supposed to be dating? Only cuz you say so. I don't know who you are or what you do or where you're from, but I know you should not be talking about Joey like that. I think he's just being defensive for his teammates, just like I am. I don't like people talking about my teammates like that. If you wanted to tell him something, why didn't you just PMed him? Anyways, I don't think there's anything wrong between the band and the football team. This is just a misunderstanding, so why doesn't everyone just stop talking trash and just serve the purpose of this website?

GO BIG BLUE!!!
Missile #21

TarponRl3k
11-02-2002, 04:51 PM
I know people in PI love football but when the band started going to state in everything they did a few years back, people started always givin props to the band, what's your point?
The band hasnt been hating on the football team, i jsut said we support you and most of the cheering at the games is coming from us.

OHH K well you should know that i dont hate on the football team if I'm posting on here about football. There's no reason for me to hate on MY football team and love everyone else's.

Well thanks for being behind us, you don't act like it though. No band hated on the team so there is no hating so this topic is done.

jmtz79
11-02-2002, 05:06 PM
look it was just a misunderstanding ok $hit happens!! Missile Ls Joey always!!!lol!
joking wey!!!!lol

TarponRl3k
11-02-2002, 06:34 PM
ha lol

Kool Tarpon 21
11-03-2002, 02:14 AM
jmtz79:
look it was just a misunderstanding ok $hit happens!! Missile Ls Joey always!!!lol!
joking wey!!!!lolWhy are you hating Jeffery? That's messed up. I see how it is...There's just a bunch of haters out there. Nothing anybody can do.

GO BIG BLUE!!!

TarponRl3k
11-03-2002, 02:20 AM
you know it's true, missile. it's ok, we won't tell anyone wink

Kool Tarpon 21
11-03-2002, 02:28 AM
<small>[ November 03, 2002, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Kool Tarpon 21 ]</small>

TarponRl3k
11-03-2002, 02:34 AM
aww nah nah, you got this all wrong missile. i know you aint stayin up this late tryin to outpost me. don't be lying to me about not posting, I know you better!
your little giggles dont help your case much either!
Look, I swear, Jeffery and I won't say a thing. Ok so I can't speak for Jeffery but I swear...I won't tell anyone.
And I am not jealous, I'm not the one that said that...maybe Jeffery's a little jealous of what you and Joey got goin together. Maybe other people wanna a little in on that action of yours!

You and Joey can go on with your lives together. I don't even talk to Kendra that much, I won't ever bring it up...thinkin im jealous, you got issues buddy!
so arrogant....im not jealous, you can have joey and he can have you, i think you guys are very cute together and i wouldnt do anything to ruin that. i swear....might ruin ur game.

TarponRl3k
11-03-2002, 02:36 AM
Ok, I am replacing my previous post because apparently it was not "kool". Missile said its funny but not kool so i said i would take off what this one said before but not the one before it.
The one before this....we're just playin...
I don't think that way.
Joey, don't get mad at me....jeffery started it lol.
We're just messin, aint no hatin go on here, and we're done with this.
Sorry Missile, not matter how much you keep askin me, I'm not gonna take off the post before this one cuz...you said i was jealous, i aint gonna let that stand. this is what you get....and for lying about not postin, you gave it away, that's what you get.
No offense to Joey.
.......no animals were harmed in the production of this post.......??????
love ya missile..lol

<small>[ November 03, 2002, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: TarponRl3k ]</small>

Kool Tarpon 21
11-03-2002, 02:53 AM
<small>[ November 03, 2002, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: Kool Tarpon 21 ]</small>

TarponRl3k
11-03-2002, 03:02 AM
And you couldnt keep that on the messenger?
oh man you suck
I'm not jealous, Missile...not everyone wants you as much as you think. Remember what you said bout Pete? That's right....lol jk. More like Cande, you seen us together lookin all jealous of us n everything. Just because you're jealous that you can't have me doesnt mean you have to be sayin im jealous of you. wink
I can't believe you, you aint all that, missile but uh....yeah....got to uh...start packin, you know....STATE competition and all on Monday. lol
im just playin, you have some serious issues you gotta work out buddy....im not jealous.
Look, nobody ever said you're gay so i dont know why you said that. maybe you got a guilty conscience and that just came out, dont be revealing yourself so publicly if you're not ready yet.
And it's ok...you and me wouldn't work out, I wouldn't want joey jumpin my a$$ or anything.

so um...joey's not gonna break up with you for all this, right?

SilverT
11-03-2002, 03:06 AM
Now now children, Stop with the flirting.
you're not in elementary school anymore, missile just ask her out, maybe you have a chance.
flirt off of a public forum.....wait no...don't take this elsewhere, it's too funny

Though--just to point out to you two lovebirds, it's two in the morning, get some rest.

Kool Tarpon 21
11-03-2002, 03:12 AM
<small>[ November 03, 2002, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Kool Tarpon 21 ]</small>

TarponRl3k
11-03-2002, 03:26 AM
That's NOT RIGHT!!!
I know you're in love with me but you don't have to type my name over and over.
ah, everything is fair in love and war, huh? You know...I won't even start with the chicks you been down with, aight? So though it could be fair, I won't go there!
I am not trying to cover up anything. You know you're jealous. And you're jealous cuz Pete is not an a$$hole to me. Yeah, you noticed on Friday and even though it was dark, I saw the look on your face, i could tell who you were because of your eyes and i think your mouth was open so i could see your teeth...otherwise it was too dark to see YOU. Yeah I walked across the room, stop staring at me and noticing that stuff. The reason I moved was not for Cande, I didnt want to be sitting across from you anymore because you kept staring.
Damn missile, you almost have me speechless.
Everybody knows what? Look, you didn't have a chance with me so I just told people that maybe I could deal with you...don't misunderstand! I know you're still in love with me but don't be thinkin I have anything going for you! --on a side note, you're not ugly-- Ok, ok ok...I don't like Joey...you must be thinking that because you know that there is no way that im jealous of joey for having you.
Ok...nevermind. I admit it. I am jealous. I'm jealous that Joey and you ahve your thing going on and you are inseparable and you're just..madly in love with eachother and I can't compete with that. You and Joey will never break up...I'm soo jealous.
AW nah...I been to state 4 times, what you got on that, boy?? lol, thanks for the good luck.
I didn't imply that you were gay...that's just what you got from it since that's what was on your mind...aside from Joey and how you can get Kendra outta the picture. They like eachother...don't ruin that. I aint sleepin til this war is over. I have ten hours on the road ahead of me...with hartsfield sitting next to me...his stories will only put me to sleep.
Speaking of...how do you and joey get to sleep afterwards? Is there too much pain to sleep or are you used to it already?

<small>[ November 03, 2002, 02:29 AM: Message edited by: TarponRl3k ]</small>

Kakarot
11-03-2002, 03:30 AM
isnt this forum about football

TarponRl3k
11-03-2002, 03:34 AM
ah johnny, you want in on some of this action too, huh

Kool Tarpon 21
11-03-2002, 03:39 AM
<small>[ November 03, 2002, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Kool Tarpon 21 ]</small>

TarponRl3k
11-03-2002, 03:50 AM
Awwwnawww...yourself, boy!! I started talkin bout you a looooong time ago, where you been nig? oh but you could miss me, it was dark...ok so im so white that i glow in the dark but did your eyes have to be on me the ENTIRE period?? I was not staring at you, you were staring at me. And stop tellin Cande to back off, we aint together! ME still like YOU?? I don't think so. You talkin bout how you wanna get in band to be closer to me...what's that all about LOL. Don't be denying your love for me, you know it's there, you just gotta dig deep cuz Joey takes up most of your heart. It's hard to turn gay when you're already there, don't you think? I saw you when Pete was hugging me, don't be so jealous, he was just being nice. Giving me the kindness I didn't get from you cuz you were too busy givin it ALL to joey.
Ha...nah, seriously I wouldn't lay a hand on Kendra and joey's relationship.
Lol, go ahead, tell her that, i dont even know joey!
You never thought I would say that because you don't know me! That's why I'm tellin you, back off and stop drooling over me, you don't know me so stop sayin you want me so bad.

UM, MISSILE...DONT TALK TOOOOO MUCH $HIT WHILE IM GONE.....I'LL BE BACK TUESDAY

<small>[ November 03, 2002, 03:24 AM: Message edited by: TarponRl3k ]</small>

sinton66
11-03-2002, 11:08 AM
Well, here I go again. I'm sorry to butt in here, but I want to point something out to all of you. If you will look down in the bottom right hand corner of EVERY post, you will see a box that says "Report this post to a Moderator". All it might take is for ONE person to be offended by what you say to get you reported, warned and banned from this site. I also want to remind all of you that this is a STATEWIDE board. So, people from all over the State of Texas are drawing conclusions about Port Isabel and its student body based on the things you are saying. This board has CLASS, unlike some others you may be familiar with, and will not tolerate foul language, racial slurs, and general BS anymore than the general public will. So, basically if it doesn't belong there, it doesn't belong here. I challenge you to use your INTELLIGENCE and WIT in your posts, and leave the rest off the board. You are free to use the PM's for that sort of thing.
You can get angry at me for this, but look at it this way, isn't better to be warned by ME , a friend, than by one or more of the Moderators? Come on guys, yall are better than this.

Matthew328
11-03-2002, 07:13 PM
This topic is closed...sorry peepz but this isn't the dating board...you gotta take that somewhere else yahoo has plenty of message boards for all that....I am about to start ROM'ing peepz