PDA

View Full Version : Who'll get the boot tonight?

44INAROW
05-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Ok, all you Idol fans - who do you think will get the boot tonight?

PurpleFreddy
05-04-2005, 02:41 PM
Man, who cares ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TheDOCTORdre
05-04-2005, 02:41 PM
I've been saying Scott for the past 5 weeks and I will stick with it, but my close 2nd is Anthony. And as always I will throw in that Carrie will be the next American Idol

AP Panther Fan
05-04-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I've been saying Scott for the past 5 weeks and I will stick with it, but my close 2nd is Anthony. And as always I will throw in that Carrie will be the next American Idol

Same here. I still think they should let you vote against people instead of for them. :cool:

AggieJohn
05-04-2005, 02:52 PM
carrie has been the runaway since day one

Phil C
05-04-2005, 02:53 PM
The judges have been trying to get Scott off for weeks and to their chagrin he keeps staying on. You gotta love it!! LOL

CHS_CG
05-04-2005, 03:26 PM
after his first song last night Simon said Scott did his best preformance..... which isnt sayin much. I am hoping Scott gets voted off, again I will say bc he is so boring on stage. I see the top 3 being Vonzell, Carrie and Bo. After last night Bo is like he could give Carrie a run for her money. Not to mention I liked his song choices lol.

44INAROW
05-04-2005, 03:47 PM

Same here.. I am not a Scott fan at all.. but I think if it is based on performance, Anthony will be gone this week....

44INAROW
05-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
Man, who cares ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Now PF - you know you LOVE it,, that's why you checked out the thread :D :D :D

FootballChik98
05-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Hopefully it's Scott. Everytime the judges say he has a bad week, he sticks around, so maybe a good week will send him home! He's so boring, IMO.

Bulldog_12
05-04-2005, 06:18 PM
Who cares? Im watching the Primetime live special on American Idol tonight on ABC. I wanna see what that guy has to say about his "relationship" with Paula.

TheDOCTORdre
05-04-2005, 08:17 PM
Well Scott and Anthony are the bottom 2 so far, now we can only wait and see who get the boot

TheDOCTORdre
05-04-2005, 08:29 PM
YAY Scott is finally gone:clap:

CHS_CG
05-04-2005, 08:35 PM
YAY Scott is finally gone:clap:

all I can say is...

HES GONE HES GONE HES GONE HES GONE HES GONE:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
05-04-2005, 08:38 PM
I have wanted Scott gone for a while myself...but I really think that Scott did better than Anthony last night.

For the first time I tried and vote last night......In 2 hours I never got through to either Carrie or Bo's line! Constant busy signal!!

Either one of them could win and it won't bother me in the least!

44INAROW
05-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have wanted Scott gone for a while myself...but I really think that Scott did better than Anthony last night.

For the first time I tried and vote last night......In 2 hours I never got through to either Carrie or Bo's line! Constant busy signal!!

Either one of them could win and it won't bother me in the least!

I agree RM - like I said before,, I am not a Scott fan, but I think he was better than Anthony last night.. I bet Anthony is voted off next week -

ILS1
05-04-2005, 09:18 PM
I bet you that Anthony is gonna to be in the Top 3 or maybe even the finals. Not because of his talents but because of all the pubecent young girls who vote for him on "looks" alone. They are ga ga over him. They can be really tough,die hard fans those young 'uns. Vonzell will probably be the next to go. I personally think Bo and Carrie will make it to the finals myself. I think Carrie will take it all. That'll be 4 American Idols ALL from Southern states!!!!

:)

ILS1
05-04-2005, 09:21 PM
Just double checked:

Carrie is from Oklahoma

Bo is from Alabama

Vonzell is from Florida

Anthony is the only one from a Northern state (Pennsylvania).

AggieJohn
05-04-2005, 09:26 PM
deuce to bo tonight