PDA

View Full Version : Here ya go Ya-Ya

AggieJohn
05-04-2005, 02:38 PM
After clinching the Big 12 Regular Season title last weekend, the No. 4 Texas A&M softball team (42-6, 13-4) will close out the regular season against No. 8 Baylor (45-9, 11-6) on Wednesday at 6:30 at the Aggie Softball Complex.

The Aggies clinched the regular season title last weekend with a 1-2 performance including a win over No. 6 Texas in front of a Big 12 record crowd and a national television audience. The Aggies will be the No. 1 seed in the upcoming Big 12 Tournament in Oklahoma City, May 11-14.

Baylor looks to improve their tournament seeding as they enter the game in third place. A win over the Aggies will move the Lady Bears into a tie for second-place with Oklahoma and will give Baylor the third seed in the upcoming Big 12 Conference Tournament. Should Baylor lose in the season finale, the Lady Bears will finish fourth in the standings and earn the four-seed in the upcoming tournament.

Texas A&M is 37-12-1 all time all time against Baylor and enters the game on their first multiple-loss stretch of the year after dropping two game to No. 19 Missouri over the weekend.

The Lady Bears enter the game after splitting with Iowa State in Ames over the weekend.

The Aggies and Bears, both ranked No. 7 at the time, opened conference play against each other in Waco on March 23 with the Aggies coming out on top, 7-1.

Live audio and stats of Wednesday’s game will be available, free of charge, on AggieAthletics.com. Fans attending the games will be able to listen live to the broadcast by tuning into 89.9 FM

Bandera YaYa
05-04-2005, 02:46 PM
I said something POSITIVE!!!!!!!! :p :p

AggieJohn
05-04-2005, 02:48 PM
what's more positive than two softball teams that are doing really good going at it

BullFrog Dad
05-04-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I said something POSITIVE!!!!!!!! :p :p How about Minnesota Twins' Juan Rincon? He had a positive drug test the other day.

big daddy russ
05-04-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
How about Minnesota Twins' Juan Rincon? He had a positive drug test the other day.
ROFLMAO

Bandera YaYa
05-04-2005, 03:49 PM
Ok then!!!! :rolleyes: :D

AggieJohn
05-04-2005, 03:57 PM
How about Minnesota Twins' Juan Rincon? He had a positive drug test the other day. :D

44INAROW
05-04-2005, 04:26 PM
How about Minnesota Twins' Juan Rincon? He had a positive drug test the other day.

LOL LOL :D :D

LH Panther Mom
05-04-2005, 04:27 PM

:eek: :eek: I keep forgetting to see if he's on my fantasy team.