PDA

View Full Version : Hey Aransas Pass Panther Fan!

Phil C
05-04-2005, 09:16 AM
Any official word on where the baseball playoff game will be and what time. If it is in Beeville I might make it over there if it is on Friday night.

AP Panther Fan
05-04-2005, 11:03 AM
Sorry, just saw this after posting on another thread. It is definitely Friday night, 7:30 in Beeville on the field the HS shares with the college.:thumbsup:

Playing one game for all the marbles versus the 3 game series.

Hope you can make it.:D

Phil C
05-04-2005, 11:17 AM
I plan to. And just for Mike I will wear my Spurs cap and Sinton GodFather shirt!

District303aPastPlayer
05-04-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I plan to. And just for Mike I will wear my Spurs cap and Sinton GodFather shirt!

you have a Sinton GodFather Shirt?

Phil C
05-04-2005, 11:35 AM
Sure do District! Let me know when you work at HEB in Sinton and I will wear it for you.

Also I know Aransas Pass Fan realizes this but if you play Sinton in the playoffs I will be cheering for Sinton of course but till then _____. :)

AP Panther Fan
05-04-2005, 12:54 PM
I will be cheering for Sinton of course but till then _____. :)

but till then...GO PANTHERS! :D

If we win, looks like it would be Port Isabel next and then Sinton right around the corner...speaking of which, just think how nice it would be not to have to travel a great distance for a third round playoff game.:thinking:

Phil C
05-04-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
but till then...GO PANTHERS! :D

If we win, looks like it would be Port Isabel next and then Sinton right around the corner...speaking of which, just think how nice it would be not to have to travel a great distance for a third round playoff game.:thinking:

I sure agree with you there. It would be great - like maybe in Portland or Corpus Christi. Hopefully if it happens the weather will cooperate. I remember last year the two softball teams (Sinton and Orange Grove) were to play their playoff game on a Friday night in Alice and it poured down rain and two towns that are less than 40 miles apart had to travel to Laredo on Saturday to play. That may be a reason some of the softball games are on a Thursday night now.

AP Panther Fan
05-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Well, it may be a giant leap of faith to hope we will meet again, but until proven otherwise....my cup remains half full.:D

Hey, be sure to wear your GodFather T this Friday night. You remember in Mathis that was #12's first question to you...:D

Phil C
05-04-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Well, it may be a giant leap of faith to hope we will meet again, but until proven otherwise....my cup remains half full.:D

Hey, be sure to wear your GodFather T this Friday night. You remember in Mathis that was #12's first question to you...:D

For #12 I will be wearing it this Friday along with my new Spurs cap.

Phil C
05-04-2005, 02:57 PM
Hey AP is your other daughter going to make the game Friday or is their another big concert going on? :)

AP Panther Fan
05-04-2005, 03:02 PM
Hey AP is your other daughter going to make the game Friday or is their another big concert going on? :)

ha ha no concerts...but she does have practice to get ready for a tournament on Saturday, so she will be left behind. The tournament is a classifying tournament for State competition so it is fairly important.

I seriously doubt staying home will hurt her feelings much though.:rolleyes: :D