PDA

View Full Version : This is the 3rd night in a row...

KTJ
05-04-2005, 12:47 AM
...that I'm up at a coffee shop near campus studying for some tests. I have two tests on Thursday that are "finals" and then I can take a little break before my two real finals next Friday and Saturday. Then, it's a week break before I walk across the stage.

But my sleeping pattern is off because I usually stay at this coffee shop until about 3 or 4. Grrrr....

I guess there is a huge reward once all of this studying and taking these tests are over with. And that huge reward starts with several nights on 6th Street.

CHS_CG
05-04-2005, 12:49 AM
Make sure u get some sleep or all that studying wont help when the time comes. Coffee sure does sound good right now though lol.

Bulldog_12
05-04-2005, 12:55 AM
Well, good luck on your tests. Ill be in the same boat this weekend. You need to rest CHS, dont wanna be tired if the baby comes.:D

CHS_CG
05-04-2005, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Well, good luck on your tests. Ill be in the same boat this weekend. You need to rest CHS, dont wanna be tired if the baby comes.:D

Well, when I left the chat at 10:30 I went to lay down and couldnt get comfy so I was tossin and turning for 2 hrs, and still couldnt get to sleep so I decided to come see who was the night crowd on the dl. ( I am sure my mom will be upset with me when she reads this tomorrow lol)