PDA

View Full Version : Jasper's Jorrie Adams US Army All-American

SETXFBFAN
10-16-2002, 10:15 AM
Heard that Jasper OT Jorrie Adams was named a US Army All-American. This is THE National High School All-Star game. The top 70 something High School seniors in the Nation. I think it is in January some time in San Antonio? Can anyone confirm this? If so this is a huge honor for this young man.

southern_thunder
10-16-2002, 10:23 AM
It is the top 78 kids around the nation and it will be played in San Antonio's Alamo dome on Jan. 5th

j_dog
10-17-2002, 11:21 PM
SETXFBFAN:
Heard that Jasper OT Jorrie Adams was named a US Army All-American. This is THE National High School All-Star game. The top 70 something High School seniors in the Nation. I think it is in January some time in San Antonio? Can anyone confirm this? If so this is a huge honor for this young man.Can't confirm it, but after Sporting News picked him as the seventh best overall ATHLETE nationally, it would be a shocker if he were NOT included in the All-Star game.

OldSchoolBulldog
10-18-2002, 12:48 AM
Confirmed, Jorrie Adams, offensive tackle for the Jasper Bulldogs, was named a 2003 U.S. Army All-American on Monday during a conference that took place at the Jasper Bulldog Field House.

Bulldog92
10-18-2002, 08:22 AM
That's gonna be some great exposure for him. I'm thrilled because I've never seen the kid play. It's GAMEDAY. Are you guys fired up or what?
:mad: ... :D

Reveille
10-18-2002, 08:30 AM
92, I guess the best way to put it around here is that it is the calm before the storm. Last night the JV beat Newton 42-6. No ninth grade game. It will be a totally diferent game tonite though. I know you will be here in spirit. To let you know, KJAS broadcasts "Coffee with the Coach" each Friday morning around 7:15 over the internet.