PDA

View Full Version : Come on Everyone!

Phil C
01-28-2004, 03:01 PM
I thought maybe the New Year would bring some changes here but it hasn't happened yet but even though January is almost over it can still be worked out. This is a 3A football forum. Yet I have seen topics such as women's soccer, women's softball, women's basketball, wrestling, NBA basketball and even Pro football just to name a few! Come on! Let's get with it. This is 3A football forum.

middleagecardinal
01-28-2004, 03:10 PM
Sorry, I thought that some time ago most posters agreed to talk about other 3A sports during the off season of football.

Ranger Mom
01-28-2004, 03:13 PM
Phil C:
I thought maybe the New Year would bring some changes here but it hasn't happened yet but even though January is almost over it can still be worked out. This is a 3A football forum. Yet I have seen topics such as women's soccer, women's softball, women's basketball, wrestling, NBA basketball and even Pro football just to name a few! Come on! Let's get with it. This is 3A football forum.LOL!!! Speaking of things that haven't happened....did you ever receive Sinton66's essay paper?!?!?!?

<small>[ January 28, 2004, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

ej2525
01-28-2004, 03:14 PM
Your goal or objective by stating this post is what again?

3afan2K3
01-28-2004, 05:53 PM
middleagecardinal:
Sorry, I thought that some time ago most posters agreed to talk about other 3A sports during the off season of football.LOL

Old Tiger
01-28-2004, 06:13 PM
Gotta talk about whatever is going on man, or it would be boring.

Keith7
01-28-2004, 06:28 PM
middleagecardinal:
Sorry, I thought that some time ago most posters agreed to talk about other 3A sports during the off season of football.Appearently, pro wrestling became a sport, and is on here now too.. dont ask me why this happened

crzyjournalist03
01-28-2004, 06:29 PM
Keith7:

middleagecardinal:
Sorry, I thought that some time ago most posters agreed to talk about other 3A sports during the off season of football.Appearently, pro wrestling became a sport, and is on here now too.. dont ask me why this happenedwe should vote on that.

3afan2K3
01-28-2004, 06:36 PM
middleagecardinal:
Sorry, I thought that some time ago most posters agreed to talk about other 3A sports during the off season of football.We never "agreed" to talk baout other 3a sports. You can talk about anything you want during the off-season

middleagecardinal
01-28-2004, 07:55 PM
Let me rephrase that...at that time no one spoke against talking about other sports because of the lack of conversation on the board when football was over.

3afan2K3
01-28-2004, 07:58 PM
middleagecardinal:
Let me rephrase that...at that time no one spoke against talking about other sports because of the lack of conversation on the board when football was over.Can you re-rephrase that?

CHS_CG
01-28-2004, 09:33 PM
I think its good to keep up with other sports when football is over. If yall wanna vote on it get somebody to start a poll on it. but even if most people say they dont wanna talk about other sports you are goin to have people that do it anyway so its just pointless, might as well just face the fact dude!

Old Cardinal
01-28-2004, 09:50 PM
I would welcome and read anything concerning football year round. The problem is there is no real discussion until Feb. 2....I love reading about all sports, jokes and assorted interesting subjects in the lulls. I try to state what the subject is right there in the topic/title session. IF YOU ONLY WANT FOOTBALL don't open the other topics: its as simple as that to satisfy everyone.

The Bull
01-29-2004, 12:56 PM
Hey Phil C didn't I just read a thread started by you on the Lady Longhorns basketball team. Love football as much as the next person, but gotta have something to do in the down time.

The Bull
01-29-2004, 12:57 PM
Hey Phil C didn't I just read a thread started by you on the Lady Longhorns basketball team. Love football as much as the next person, but gotta have something to do in the down time.

The Bull
01-29-2004, 12:58 PM

Ranger Mom
01-29-2004, 01:01 PM
Am I the only one here who didn't take Phil C's post seriously??

I thought he was just kidding, kinda a "tongue in cheek" kinda thing!!

Phil C....where are you???

Bandera YaYa
01-29-2004, 02:33 PM
Hey, I didn't fall for it either...Phil, you rascal!! :D

Bandera YaYa
01-29-2004, 02:34 PM
Yeah, us gals are soooooo smart!! :D

3afan2K3
01-29-2004, 05:01 PM
Ranger Mom:
Am I the only one here who didn't take Phil C's post seriously??

I thought he was just kidding, kinda a "tongue in cheek" kinda thing!!

Phil C....where are you???I knew he was kidding too

Phil C
01-29-2004, 05:04 PM
Hey Bull you posted the same reply three times! Be a little more careful! What a waste of paper!