PDA

View Full Version : any word on CHS_CG?

pirate44
05-02-2005, 10:02 AM
how is she doing? has the baby arrived yet?

lepfan
05-02-2005, 10:21 AM
As of midnight last night (central time) she was still with child. She has a doctor's appointment today.

pirate44
05-02-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
As of midnight last night (central time) she was still with child. She has a doctor's appointment today. great. i thought i missed something there for a while

AP Panther Fan
05-02-2005, 10:24 AM
Anyone know what time her appointment was this morning and if she was a keeper or not?

44INAROW
05-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
how is she doing? has the baby arrived yet?

CHS told me last night that if she is admitted today, she'll get in touch with Ranger Mom and she'll do "play by play" (sorta)

I was just thinking.. wonder how many "football message boards" get "play by play" on births :)

pirate44
05-02-2005, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
she'll do "play by play" (sorta)
that should be interesting. its gotta be a Down Low first.

Ranger Mom
05-02-2005, 10:33 AM
Her appointment isn't until 4:30 this afternoon.

She is showing to be signed on to AIM....I just left her a "wake up" message!

AggieJohn
05-02-2005, 10:58 AM
she left this morning at 8 to take her mom to catch her ride to work and she excited

CHS_CG
05-02-2005, 02:54 PM
Still with baby.... she dont wanna come out.. I am gunna leave in a lil while to go get food (mmmm mcdonalds) and go get my momma(hi momma) and go to the doctor...

Ya Ya put a spell on my doctor so he will keep me tonight!!! hehe I will send ya a whole box full of newts.. (do u know what a whole box of those things would to do jason and D hehe):D

44INAROW
05-02-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Still with baby.... she dont wanna come out.. I am gunna leave in a lil while to go get food (mmmm mcdonalds) and go get my momma(hi momma) and go to the doctor...

Ya Ya put a spell on my doctor so he will keep me tonight!!! hehe I will send ya a whole box full of newts.. (do u know what a whole box of those things would to do jason and D hehe):D

Dont take this the wrong way..

Hope we don't see you for a few days :)

seriously good luck :)

pirate44
05-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG

by the way, they charge big bucks for staying extra nights. motel 6 accomodations at 4 seasons rates

Bulldog_12
05-02-2005, 02:58 PM
I thought she was gonna spit it out last night while we were in the chatroom. Exciting stuff. Thats a good reason for everyone to come chat now!!!! EXCITING!:D

pirate44
05-02-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
I thought she was gonna spit it out last night while we were in the chatroom. Exciting stuff. Thats a good reason for everyone to come chat now!!!! EXCITING!:D
tonite might be a good night to get back in the chat room:thinking:

Bulldog_12
05-02-2005, 03:08 PM
It might be. If its anything like the late night chat we had last night, it should be fun!

CHS_Grad '85
05-02-2005, 04:47 PM
Just talked with Hornet Mom - they are scheduled to induce labor on Friday... needless to say -- T is not happy...

Rockdale Tiger
05-02-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I was just thinking.. wonder how many "football message boards" get "play by play" on births :) You could get news and results sent straight to your cell phone. :D

CHS_CG
05-02-2005, 06:14 PM
Yet again.. Labor and delivery is full.. they are all full till Friday so the doctor is gunna wait till friday to induce me :( :mad: the only other way is inless why water breaks or i start havin contractions. I havent changed any.. still 4 cm and 80% effaced:mad: :mad: only thing i can do now is wait.. and cry when i walk bc it hurts pretty bad:(

lepfan
05-02-2005, 06:47 PM
You are closer than last time. Look on the positive side...once labor starts you are almost there.

pirate44
05-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
You are closer than last time. Look on the positive side...once labor starts you are almost there.
and other thing, once you hold that baby for the first time, at that moment, you will briefly forget every pain, every worry, every annoying moment of your pregnancy. at least that is the way it was for my wife.

Bandera YaYa
05-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
and other thing, once you hold that baby for the first time, at that moment, you will briefly forget every pain, every worry, every annoying moment of your pregnancy. at least that is the way it was for my wife. That's how it was for me too, but I loved being pregnant....and May 7th is looking better and better!!!! :D