PDA

View Full Version : So I am finished with college in 36 hrs...

Adidas410s
05-01-2005, 11:38 PM
THIS IS CRAZY!!! Like everything else in college (including my finals tomorrow and Tuesday), this graduation thing has snuck up on me. However, unlike anything else I do in college, I will be graduating "on time" in 4 years...which is actually ahead of schedule for a lot of people!

Now comes the fun part...deciding what to do for a job! This week the options are 3...nah we will say 4 possibilities. I will leave a 5th spot open of "other" and feel free to make a suggestion if you vote this. To help put things in perspective, I will have degrees in the following as of Saturday: BBA in Finance and BBA in Economics. Thanks for the help...and if anybody has any connections and wants to get a company to actually OFFER me a job that would be super!

Bulldog_12
05-01-2005, 11:45 PM
Other for........stripper. Good money there.:D But honestly, I have no idea. Im the most indecisive person. It took me forever to even decide what major I want.

lepfan
05-02-2005, 12:08 AM
You can have my job!

pirate44
05-02-2005, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
You can have my job!
I know there's a job opening here as of 5-16. your welcome to it Adidas410s :D

SwtwtrMstngs04
05-02-2005, 07:55 AM
Whatever you decide to do Good Luck at it.

rhs78
05-02-2005, 08:01 AM
Good luck and congrats in what ever you decide.

LH Panther Mom
05-02-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Other for........stripper. Good money there.:D

Not for everyone. :eek: :eek: I think I'd go broke real fast. ;)

LH Panther Mom
05-02-2005, 08:07 AM
Adidas, do you like what you are currently doing at Cingular and can you make a good living continuing to do it? If so, there's a lot to be said for continuity in the workforce.

If you would like to put your degree to work, it might be better to do so sooner rather than later. All the options you presented are very tempting, so whatever you decide has to be what's best for you. Good luck!

Adidas410s
05-02-2005, 11:41 AM
ttt

AggieJohn
05-02-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Adidas, do you like what you are currently doing at Cingular and can you make a good living continuing to do it? If so, there's a lot to be said for continuity in the workforce.

If you would like to put your degree to work, it might be better to do so sooner rather than later. All the options you presented are very tempting, so whatever you decide has to be what's best for you. Good luck!
just don't quit cingular, make sure your 100% secure in your next job before you go to the next one ya know

AP Panther Fan
05-02-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
If you would like to put your degree to work, it might be better to do so sooner rather than later.

I agree ... you have to climb on before you can start climbing up the corporate ladder.

Congratulations and best of luck to you! :)