PDA

View Full Version : Should Aggiejohn transfer?

AggieJohn
05-01-2005, 09:57 PM
Ultimately after some prayer and seeking some counseling from friends will make my decision, but i thought that i would definately see what the board thinks. vote and if you feel like add comments (to my "adversaries" you get an open shot too!) i just want to see what yall think

Bulldog_12
05-01-2005, 10:27 PM
With this whole flat rate tuition crap, I wouldnt blame you for leaving. I might even follow you. I cant get a class because everyone is scrambling to get 15 hours to make the best of their money. We have the DUMBEST administrative staff EVER. They make us take more hours, but dont hire any profs or make any more classes available to suit this stupid plan. It all depends on your financial situation. You do get great benefits from graduating here though.

Rockdale Tiger
05-01-2005, 11:05 PM
I'm going to go with answer 4 : Who cares anywhere you go you'll still be a faggie.

AggieJohn
05-01-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Rockdale Tiger
I'm going to go with answer 4 : Who cares anywhere you go you'll still be a faggie.
:clap: :clap: classy post rockdale, classy post :clap: :clap:

lepfan
05-01-2005, 11:25 PM
Transfer...I am sure you will get a better more individualized education at a smaller university. Go for where you can get your money's worth. I graduated from SOSU in 1986 and believe it our not some of the staff there still remember me. My classes were of a normal size. AND I DIDN'T HAVE TO DODGE THOSE FLYER PEOPLE WANTING TO BE SOMEBODY. I had a friend who insisted on getting her master's degree at A & M just so she could say she was an aggie(she got her bachelors degree fromSWT)...how stupid I told her. All she wanted and cared about was that ring. Life does not revolve around an object or having certain initials on a piece of paper. If you have "interests" at another university you will again come out with more $$$ in your pocket. (phone calls, road trips, etc) ;) And will probably be happier with your "one of interest".

AggieJohn
05-02-2005, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
Transfer...I am sure you will get a better more individualized education at a smaller university. Go for where you can get your money's worth. I graduated from SOSU in 1986 and believe it our not some of the staff there still remember me. My classes were of a normal size. AND I DIDN'T HAVE TO DODGE THOSE FLYER PEOPLE WANTING TO BE SOMEBODY. I had a friend who insisted on getting her master's degree at A & M just so she could say she was an aggie(she got her bachelors degree fromSWT)...how stupid I told her. All she wanted and cared about was that ring. Life does not revolve around an object or having certain initials on a piece of paper. If you have "interests" at another university you will again come out with more $$$ in your pocket. (phone calls, road trips, etc) ;) And will probably be happier with your "one of interest". thanks for the thoughts

AggieJohn
05-02-2005, 03:07 AM
http://traditions.tamu.edu/images/pics/pic-13.jpg
or
http://www.tamucc.edu/islnviews/images/aer2003b-750.jpg

LH Panther Mom
05-02-2005, 06:19 AM
# 4 -- you already asked & it is still your decision. :rolleyes:

HighSchool Fan
05-02-2005, 06:20 AM
i'm going with #4 also. who cares.

AggieJohn