PDA

View Full Version : Black Magic, where are you?

panther power
05-01-2005, 06:38 PM
Remember you running your mouth on Snyder track? Well How many athletes made it out of regionals and are going to state? Remember our little bet, well I can't wait to see your signature....

Congrats to all the athletes going to state, well deserved.

panther power
05-01-2005, 06:41 PM
Congrats to your female athlete who qualified in 2 events but what about the boys....?

Ranger Mom
05-01-2005, 11:12 PM
There was a bet?? I guess I missed that one!

Congrats to our lone Ranger....Jordan Puga for making his way to state. After the runaround he got in football, I am SOO happy for him!

Black_Magic
05-02-2005, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by panther power
Remember you running your mouth on Snyder track? Well How many athletes made it out of regionals and are going to state? Remember our little bet, well I can't wait to see your signature....

Congrats to all the athletes going to state, well deserved. The little bet you never accepted?? I remember it. I remember you not accepting it. Or if Im wrong then just go back and find where you accepted it and quote it. otherwise its like waiting till the outcome and then coming back to try to claim win. I figured you would come on here and mouth. heck I thought Ft Stoctons Mile relay was the bomb! I didnt even see them in the final. what happened to them? didnt they run a 3:24 this year? Replay of your football season. 1 round and out.:clap:

Bubba-Joe
05-02-2005, 08:49 AM
Sounds like some serious crawfishin goin on here.
You BOYS play nice now
Ranger mom you may have to dish out some discipline on these two......
and Bmagic- don't be throwin stones at Fort Stockton, they got 2 kids goin to Austin for sure, Garvin in Pole vault
and Hickman in the hurdles

Wherewas the Tiger discus thrower?

Bubba-Joe
05-02-2005, 09:01 AM
Still lookin for Snyder team total points???????????

BOYS
Team totals:
1. Sweetwater, 76
2. Monahans, 51
3. Levelland, 46
4. Borger, 41
5. Comanche, 38
6. Brownfield, 32
7. Seminole, 29
8. Breckenridge, 28
9. (tie) Lubbock Cooper, 27
Abilene Wylie, 27
11. Gainesville, 26
12. Pilot Point, 25
13. Graaham, 23
14. (tie) Sanger, 20
Fort Stockton, 20
16. Muleshoe, 18
17. (tie) Canyon, 10
Pecos, 10
Greenwood, 10
Vernon, 10

Black_Magic
05-02-2005, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Still lookin for Snyder team total points???????????

BOYS
Team totals:
1. Sweetwater, 76
2. Monahans, 51
3. Levelland, 46
4. Borger, 41
5. Comanche, 38
6. Brownfield, 32
7. Seminole, 29
8. Breckenridge, 28
9. (tie) Lubbock Cooper, 27
Abilene Wylie, 27
11. Gainesville, 26
12. Pilot Point, 25
13. Graaham, 23
14. (tie) Sanger, 20
Fort Stockton, 20
16. Muleshoe, 18
17. (tie) Canyon, 10
Pecos, 10
Greenwood, 10
Vernon, 10 Snyders Point total was Exactly where Ft Stoctons Point total was in the second round of the football playoffs last year - 0 .:p its a big day in ft stockton. they beat Snyder in something:thumbsup:

Bubba-Joe
05-02-2005, 09:24 AM
Man that had to hurt
gettin beat by F.Stocton

lets see if Stockton don't have as good of Athletes as Snyder cause Snyder beat em in Football.

and Stockton wins at something vs. Snyder then
It must all be in the coaching

I guess the
Fort Stockton coaches out coached the Snyder coaches in Track this weekend
HUMMMMM
that is interesting!

Ranger Mom
05-02-2005, 09:45 AM
I don't really understand how they score those. Was Greenwood's 10 points all from Puga?

Bubba-Joe
05-02-2005, 09:53 AM
RM did your boy win his hurdle event
if so
he gets 10 team points for 1st place
Relays are double
so 1st in the relays are worth 20 points

Ranger Mom
05-02-2005, 09:55 AM
RM did your boy win his hurdle event
if so
he gets 10 team points for 1st place
Relays are double
so 1st in the relays are worth 20 points

Yeah...he came in first in the 110 hurdles!

Bubba-Joe
05-02-2005, 10:00 AM
Then he out scored the snyder tigers all by himself
so not only did Ft. Stockton beat snyder so did Greenwood
but of course Greenwood almost beat snyder in football this year in snyder right?

Black_Magic
05-02-2005, 10:07 AM
Man that had to hurt
gettin beat by F.Stocton

lets see if Stockton don't have as good of Athletes as Snyder cause Snyder beat em in Football.

and Stockton wins at something vs. Snyder then
It must all be in the coaching

I guess the
Fort Stockton coaches out coached the Snyder coaches in Track this weekend
HUMMMMM
that is interesting! Maybe stocton does have better coaches than snyder. they( Stockton coaches) must be intelegent because the took Snyder off the schedule after getting spanked two years in a row in football. Smart move . I wonder if it saved any jobs. :thinking: after all one less loss makes a record look better.
Hey panther! did you ever find the post where you accepted my bet?? didnt think so. you feel more confident now after the fact.

Black_Magic
05-02-2005, 10:14 AM
Then he out scored the snyder tigers all by himself
so not only did Ft. Stockton beat snyder so did Greenwood
but of course Greenwood almost beat snyder in football this year in snyder right? yes thats true Greenwood ALMOST beat snyder this year the first meeting. Infact it was the closest a 3-3A school came this year to beating a 4-3A school. does anyone know the record in football between 3-3A and 4-3A in the 2004 season and playoffs? wondering...... I believe it is at least 6-0 in favor of 4-3A if im not mistaken.

Bubba-Joe
05-02-2005, 10:18 AM
I wouldn't make the FS head track coach mad
don't think that would be a wise thing to do.
Come on Black you got to admit
you got smoked at the regional meet
I don't know how much talkin you was doin prior to the meet
but don't go puttin down the folks just cause they out did you at this meet
it makes you look small

panther power
05-02-2005, 10:18 AM
I figured a coach from snyder would run and hide after he ran his mouth.... It's funny I knew you would do this so I made this thread to show just how pathetic you really are. All you talk about is how great snyder is, let me inform you, snyder is no better then any other town in the great state of texas. Our mile relay ran it's slowest time of the year due to a bad handoff between the 2nd and 3rd legs, no excuses, we got beat by other great teams. Snyder got shut out, they had athletes compete and congrats to them too. That's the nature of the beast, you win some you lose some. Don't act like people look at snyder on a schedeule and start shaking in their shoes, you guys had a good team but there was quite a few that were better. It suprises me that you run your mouth so much I would of thought Wylie fans, who did win state, would do the mouth running, but from what I see they are the ones with all the class. You should be proud, Black Magic.....

Black_Magic
05-02-2005, 10:23 AM
I figured a coach from snyder would run and hide after he ran his mouth.... It's funny I knew you would do this so I made this thread to show just how pathetic you really are. All you talk about is how great snyder is, let me inform you, snyder is no better then any other town in the great state of texas. Our mile relay ran it's slowest time of the year due to a bad handoff between the 2nd and 3rd legs, no excuses, we got beat by other great teams. Snyder got shut out, they had athletes compete and congrats to them too. That's the nature of the beast, you win some you lose some. Don't act like people look at snyder on a schedeule and start shaking in their shoes, you guys had a good team but there was quite a few that were better. It suprises me that you run your mouth so much I would of thought Wylie fans, who did win state, would do the mouth running, but from what I see they are the ones with all the class. You should be proud, Black Magic..... 1) Its pathetic to get chalenged to take a bet then not even accept it untill AFTER the copetition is over. like you want to. I wish Vegas would do that. I could get rich if they did.
2) where did I ever say how great Snyder was in track this year?? PLEASE quote me from Prior post....
3) I dont act like people duck Snyder in Scheduling.. Just Ft Stockton does. Nobody els as far as I know.:clap: its ok . Its a smart move for stocton to stay away from ANY 4-3A schools

TheDOCTORdre
05-02-2005, 10:27 AM
Why on earth are we even talking about Snyder's or Stockton's track team? If we wanna talk Region I track I should be doing some talking:D

panther power
05-02-2005, 10:29 AM
Thats right dre, congrats on the stangs performers, man that skye green can fly. Much respect to the stangs.... You need to read all the posts on here to get what I'm talking about

Bubba-Joe
05-02-2005, 10:30 AM
So start talkin DOC
why you being so silent?????

Ranger Mom
05-02-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Why on earth are we even talking about Snyder's or Stockton's track team? If we wanna talk Region I track I should be doing some talking:D

That's true Dre......Sweetwater kicked butt!

I have a feeling they are gonna be a team to be reckonded with in football the next couple of years!

TheDOCTORdre
05-02-2005, 10:32 AM
So start talkin DOC
why you being so silent?????
because the results speak for themselves

76 total points

Gold in
100 meters
4x100 Relay
4x200 Relay
4x400 Relay

Bronze in
Long Jump

:)

panther power
05-02-2005, 10:34 AM
oooh, that's right dre, well said....let the points talk for themselves. I could not have said it any better.

on another note, what happened with the ghost? Jason Carillo?

Ranger Mom
05-02-2005, 10:35 AM
oooh, that's right dre, well said....let the points talk for themselves. I could not have said it any better.

on another note, what happened with the ghost? Jason Carillo?

Jason Carillo??

There's ANOTHER Carillo brother??:doh:

panther power
05-02-2005, 10:37 AM
I mean I think his name is Jason, he played qb. That boy cold fly

TheDOCTORdre
05-02-2005, 10:37 AM
I mean I think his name is Jason, he played qb. That boy cold fly
you mean Mychal?

panther power
05-02-2005, 10:38 AM
yeah, there u go, what's up with him?

TheDOCTORdre
05-02-2005, 10:41 AM
the last thing I heard is he is tranfering to HSU this fall to play ball

panther power
05-02-2005, 10:42 AM
He was a great one, i remember watching him in the playoffs his senior year, they fell behind 7-0, then the ghost took over and ended up leading the stangs to a 54-7 win, he ran for like 300+

Ranger Mom
05-02-2005, 10:44 AM
So there's not another one beside Kyndal?? http://kit.netpoets.net/phew.gif

panther power
05-02-2005, 10:45 AM
they might be related but he is older

panther power
05-02-2005, 10:46 AM
a great one for the stangs that ended in tradegy was Moses Brown, he was a freshman starting for the then #2 rankes 4a team in the state.....

TheDOCTORdre
05-02-2005, 10:47 AM
a great one for the stangs that ended in tradegy was Moses Brown, he was a freshman starting for the then #2 rankes 4a team in the state.....
I remember that all to well, my brother was pretty good friends with Moses

Ranger Mom
05-02-2005, 10:48 AM
they might be related but he is older

Kyndal and Mychael ARE brothers!!

Dre...how does Kyndal spell his name?

My brother has the same name but his is Kendall!

TheDOCTORdre
05-02-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

My brother has the same name but his is Kendall!
it would be Kendal if I am not mistaken

Ranger Mom
05-02-2005, 10:49 AM

How did it end in tragedy?

Ranger Mom
05-02-2005, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
it would be Kendal if I am not mistaken

That looks right! I knew Mychael had a "Y" in his, but couldn't remember if Kendal did or not!!

TheDOCTORdre
05-02-2005, 10:51 AM
He was a great one, i remember watching him in the playoffs his senior year, they fell behind 7-0, then the ghost took over and ended up leading the stangs to a 54-7 win, he ran for like 300+
one saying comes to mind when I think of Mychal running, "Your hands cant hit what your eyes cant see.

Black_Magic
05-02-2005, 10:55 AM
Hey this is my thread! LOL What gives??? LOL

TheDOCTORdre
05-02-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
The talk of Sweetwater was more appealing :D haha

Ranger Mom
05-02-2005, 10:57 AM

You aren't posting fast enough!!

We are having to fill it with "chatter" while waiting on you!;)

AggieJohn
05-02-2005, 11:00 AM
makes you feel important huh?

mustang04
05-02-2005, 11:10 AM
moses brown caught a cramp while swimming in a water tank and drowned, he was an AWESOME athlete

back to the Carrillo brothers...Mychael was just a bad@$$ at every sport haha, Kendal is the same way, maybe i need to have a chat w/ their parents and see if they can at least have one more kid, for sweetwater's sake, and for Greenwood's too! riight Rangermom;)

Black_Magic
05-02-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You aren't posting fast enough!!

We are having to fill it with "chatter" while waiting on you!;) My thread. My thread. My thread!!!!:flamingma :mad: :mad:

mustang04
05-02-2005, 11:16 AM
My thread. My thread. My thread!!!!:flamingma :mad: :mad:

ONCE AGAIN!!!! Sweewater taker takes Snyder's thunder hahaha:D just messin BMagic:)

panther power
05-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Is palafox still in the NFL, I heard he was with the Buffalo Bills? what ever happened to Steven Wymen?