PDA

View Full Version : Would someone please

HighSchool Fan
05-01-2005, 09:17 AM
tell tracy mcgrady that the ball when off of his wrist last night after josh howard poked it free. on espn this morning and in the houston newspaper, he is still denying it. http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/baby012.gif

JasperDog94
05-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Tell the ref that when you hit someone's arm when trying to knock a ball loose that that's a foul.

kepdawg
05-01-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Tell the ref that when you hit someone's arm when trying to knock a ball loose that that's a foul.

If that was a foul, the NBA should call it quits right now because all the game would be is a free throw shooting contest!

HighSchool Fan
05-01-2005, 08:53 PM

he never touched his arm on that play

HighSchool Fan
05-01-2005, 09:00 PM

and one other thing http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/kind3.gif

JasperDog94
05-01-2005, 09:02 PM
You know I've really tried to ignore the fact that you have been treating people on this board really poorly lately, but I guess that you feel like you need to belittle everyone to make yourself look better. Please do us all a favor and grow up.

HighSchool Fan
05-01-2005, 09:04 PM
You know I've really tried to ignore the fact that you have been treating people on this board really poorly lately, but I guess that you feel like you need to belittle everyone to make yourself look better. Please do us all a favor and grow up.

quit whinning, i don't wanna hear it. one of the guys that i was talking to is the most annoying person on here, the other is just a liar. i call like i see it.

JasperDog94
05-01-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
If that was a foul, the NBA should call it quits right now because all the game would be is a free throw shooting contest! Yao is constantly reached in on and has hes hand and wrist nearly taken off, but no fouls are called. He's gotten a reputation as someone that's loose with the ball. It's not his fault that he's not as strong as Shaq. Watch closely when someone strips the ball from him. Over half the time he's fouled but there's no call.

Holmes_Fans
05-01-2005, 09:05 PM
Do everyone a favor and click - http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/private.php?s=&action=newmessage

JasperDog94
05-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
quit whinning, quit acting like a jerk to other people.

Holmes_Fans
Yao is constantly reached in on and has hes hand and wrist nearly taken off, but no fouls are called. He's gotten a reputation as someone that's loose with the ball. It's not his fault that he's not as strong as Shaq. Watch closely when someone strips the ball from him. Over half the time he's fouled but there's no call.
and what about all the moving picks yao sets? Thank the lord the refs finally called it on him.

JasperDog94
Originally posted by Holmes_Fans
Do everyone a favor and click - http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/private.php?s=&action=newmessage you talking to me?

Holmes_Fans
05-01-2005, 09:08 PM
Yes

JasperDog94
05-01-2005, 09:09 PM
If HSF wants to belittle someone in an open forum, then he can take someone telling him to stop in an open forum.

HighSchool Fan
05-01-2005, 09:10 PM
quit acting like a jerk to other people.

still whinning i see

Holmes_Fans
05-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Go Mavs!

CHS_CG
05-01-2005, 09:12 PM
you talking to me?

no hes talkin to the other JasperDog..:rolleyes:

JasperDog94
05-01-2005, 09:14 PM
still whinning i see I've read previously where you claim to be a Christian. I guess that I would expect more from someone that claims to be a Christian. The way you treat people leaves a lot to be desired.

JasperDog94
05-01-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
no hes talkin to the other JasperDog..:rolleyes: Did he say "Hey Jasperdog" or address me in any way? No. Do people sometimes post a comment directed to one poster only to find that there's a post in between theirs and the person they're directing it towards? Yes. I just wanted to make sure he was talking to me and not HSF before I responded.:nerd:

CHS_CG
05-01-2005, 09:17 PM
I've read previously where you claim to be a Christian. I guess that I would expect more from someone that claims to be a Christian. The way you treat people leaves a lot to be desired.

And since when does being a Christian mean you cant voice your opinion??:confused:

Holmes_Fans
05-01-2005, 09:18 PM
Did he say "Hey Jasperdog" or address me in any way? No. Do people sometimes post a comment directed to one poster only to find that there's a post in between theirs and the person they're directing it towards? Yes. I just wanted to make sure he was talking to me and not HSF before I responded.:nerd:
You were the one who invaded the thread and started crying about an unrelated topic, I figured it would be obvious on who I was directing the PM link to.

JasperDog94
05-01-2005, 09:19 PM
And since when does being a Christian mean you cant voice your opinion??:confused: It's not about voicing an opinion or not voicing an opinion. It's about how you treat others.

JasperDog94
05-01-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Holmes_Fans
You were the one who invaded the thread and started crying about an unrelated topic, I figured it would be obvious on who I was directing the PM link to. ooooooohhhhhh. So now when I respond to a thread I'm "invading" the thread...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Holmes_Fans
05-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Yes, when you just start whinning on how you don't like someone and run the thread off topic.

HighSchool Fan
05-01-2005, 09:21 PM
I've read previously where you claim to be a Christian. I guess that I would expect more from someone that claims to be a Christian. The way you treat people leaves a lot to be desired.

i don't answer to you. i don't care what you think of me. all i've done is told someone that they are a liar, because he lied. i annoy the other person becuase that's all he does. like i said before, i call it like i see it. if ya don't like it, to bad, put me on your ignore list. but before you do that, quit whinning

CHS_CG
05-01-2005, 09:22 PM
It's not about voicing an opinion or not voicing an opinion. It's about how you treat others.

Well I know HSF and he doesnt treat others bad.. yeah we all have a good laugh jokin around with AJ at times but that doesnt mean hes not a Christian and till you get to know him (and stop whinning about something this thread has nothing to do with) you should keep religous comments to yourself!

JasperDog94
05-01-2005, 09:24 PM
Well I know HSF and he doesnt treat others bad.. yeah we all have a good laugh jokin around with AJ at times but that doesnt mean hes not a Christian and till you get to know him (and stop whinning about something this thread has nothing to do with) you should keep religous comments to yourself! Oh I'm sorry. I must have missed the thread where you were appointed moderator.

JasperDog94
05-01-2005, 09:27 PM
i don't answer to you. i don't care what you think of me. all i've done is told someone that they are a liar, because he lied. i annoy the other person becuase that's all he does. like i said before, i call it like i see it. if ya don't like it, to bad, put me on your ignore list. but before you do that, quit whinning I try my best not to put anyone on my ignore list as they may have some relevant info on a sports related issue. I've enjoyed reading your posts this past season because they provided some valuable insight into programs that I don't know much about. I really only want to use that as a last resort.

CHS_CG
05-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Oh I'm sorry. I must have missed the thread where you were appointed moderator.

I'm not. You're right. I am just givin you some advice. Take it or not.. makes no d*mn differance to me. I could care less. But I dont think you should be questioning if somebody is a Christian bc YOU think he treats people badly just to make himself look good. Like I said, take it or leave it.

JasperDog94
05-01-2005, 09:31 PM
I'm not. You're right. I am just givin you some advice. Take it or not.. makes no d*mn differance to me. I could care less. But I dont think you should be questioning if somebody is a Christian bc YOU think he treats people badly just to make himself look good. Like I said, take it or leave it. I'm not questioning whether or not anyone is a Christian. But when you say that you are I feel that you are held to a higher standard. More is expected of you. Sorry if you disagree. It's just a that in my experiece more has been done to hurt the Christian faith by Christians themselves than by any outside force.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-01-2005, 09:35 PM
I personally don't think that Highschool Fan is a jerk. He has taken up for me before on threads, and whenever I crossed the line he never blew things out of proportion. I do not think think that it is right of you to question his Christianity, but whatever you feel is appropriate is up to you. I think that it is time that the both of you agree to disagree. I also think that you should be a little nicer to Talena, because she never did anything but try to keep a little peace on the board. If you disagree with him, then that's fine, but there is no need to start judging people because you disagree with him, because I really don't think Scott was being serious and calling you a whiner until you took things a bit too far.

TheDOCTORdre
05-01-2005, 09:36 PM
Would somebody please realize that the Mavs/Rockets series doesn't even matter, because the Detriot Pistons are going to win it all:D

kepdawg
05-01-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Would somebody please realize that the Mavs/Rockets series doesn't even matter, because the Detriot Pistons are going to win it all:D

Phoenix just completed the sweep of Memphis. Now they get to sit and wait for Dallas or Houston.

I hope I didn't just invade a thread!

HighSchool Fan
05-01-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm not questioning whether or not anyone is a Christian. But when you say that you are I feel that you are held to a higher standard. More is expecting of you. Sorry if you disagree. It's just a that in my experiece more has been done to hurt the Christian faith by Christians themselves than by any outside force.

i don't have to live up to what anyone thinks is a certain standard. i know that i'm right with God, that is all that matters. when i die and go to heaven, the only apporval that i want is from Jesus Christ.

and when you say that someone isn't acting like a christian, then yes, your are questioning their christianity.

AggieJohn
05-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Would somebody please realize that the Mavs/Rockets series doesn't even matter, because the Detriot Pistons are going to win it all:D exactly!!!

JasperDog94
05-01-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I personally don't think that Highschool Fan is a jerk. He has taken up for me before on threads, and whenever I crossed the line he never blew things out of proportion. I do not think think that it is right of you to question his Christianity, but whatever you feel is appropriate is up to you. I think that it is time that the both of you agree to disagree. I also think that you should be a little nicer to Talena, because she never did anything but try to keep a little peace on the board. If you disagree with him, then that's fine, but there is no need to start judging people because you disagree with him, because I really don't think Scott was being serious and calling you a whiner until you took things a bit too far. Please read my posts very carefully. I never once questioned anyone's christianity. That's not what I do. What was questioned was "acting like a Christian." If that wasn't clear, I apologize. That's just a big sore spot with me. We need to make sure that even though we disagree that we treat each other with respect. I just see it far too often where Christians trash each other. That just flies all over me. I could write a book on that subject, but I think someone's already beat me to it.;)

I'll leave it at that. If anyone was offended, I sincerely apologize. That was not my intention. Peace.:cool:

JasperDog94
05-01-2005, 09:46 PM
and when you say that someone isn't acting like a christian, then yes, your are questioning their christianity. You can question someone's walk with Christ without questioning whether or not they're a Christian.

Okay, I said I was gonna stop. So I am.

Holmes_Fans
05-01-2005, 09:49 PM
JasperDog94 Using Private Messaging System 09:47 PM

Good boy

AggieJohn
05-01-2005, 09:51 PM
i really am impressed sometimes by you and jason's computers skills sometimes

JasperDog94
05-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Holmes_Fan using "invisible/stalker" mode.

Creepy boy!:D

HighSchool Fan
05-01-2005, 09:56 PM
You can question someone's walk with Christ without questioning whether or not they're a Christian.

Okay, I said I was gonna stop. So I am.

and did God give you the power to judge me?? are you perfect?? you have no idea what i do for a living or what i do away from work. you've read a couple of post and since i don't hold my tongue, you think you can question my beliefs. you are way overboard now. but now i'm gonna turn the other cheek, and keep my opinion to myself, something a good Christian would do.

JasperDog94
05-01-2005, 09:59 PM
nvm

sinton66
05-01-2005, 10:03 PM
Okay, enough already. Let's kiss and make up. Wait, I really don't want to even think about the two of you kissing. Just shake hands, that'll work. LOL

JasperDog94
05-01-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Okay, enough already. Let's kiss and make up. Wait, I really don't want to even think about the two of you kissing. Just shake hands, that'll work. LOL :eek: :eek: Whew...;)