PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else happy that it's the weekend?

KTJ
04-29-2005, 01:08 PM
I am. I have to ref some spring basketball up in Georgetown on both Saturday and Sunday, but other than that, I'm so happy it's the freakin' weekend!

Bulldog_12
04-29-2005, 01:12 PM
NO LIE MAN! Im so glad this week is over. Im finished with 2 of my 4 finals. Now its a relaxing weekend that ends up with first baseline seats at the Astros game on Sunday. TGIF

LH Panther Mom
04-29-2005, 01:15 PM
I just wish I could start the weekend right now! :( I can't tell you how badly I do not want to be working.

TheDOCTORdre
04-29-2005, 01:16 PM
I am so pumped that the weekend is just about here, it has been such a long week.

HighSchool Fan
04-29-2005, 01:18 PM
HaHa, it's been the weekend for me since 3pm wednesday :p :p :p :p :p

CHS_CG
04-29-2005, 01:18 PM
Yall will probably shoot me for sayin it..

yeah i am glad its the weekend.. but ill be even happier when its monday .. (my due date, next doctors appointment and if i havent had her hopefully the day i can get induced!!!)

LH Panther Mom
04-29-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
HaHa, it's been the weekend for me since 3pm wednesday :p :p :p :p :p

Go ahead and rub it in. :mad: :tongue:

pirate4state
04-29-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I just wish I could start the weekend right now! :( I can't tell you how badly I do not want to be working. me too! i'd much rather be in kingsville for prelims! :(

pirate4state
04-29-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG

yeah i am glad its the weekend.. but ill be even happier when its monday .. (my due date, next doctors appointment and if i havent had her hopefully the day i can get induced!!!) :cool: so I pick Monday as the day your having Taylor, possibly Tuesday if she is really stubborn! :p :D

HighSchool Fan
04-29-2005, 01:20 PM

yeah i am glad its the weekend.. but ill be even happier when its monday .. (my due date, next doctors appointment and if i havent had her hopefully the day i can get induced!!!)

2 words for ya....June 18 :D

jason
04-29-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
2 words for ya....June 18 :D
2 more words - twins & kethia :D

LH Panther Mom
04-29-2005, 01:23 PM

I hate to burst your bubble ( :D ), but they might send you back home with the date scheduled for later in the week.

marlin fan
04-29-2005, 01:25 PM
poor T leave her alone!!!

CHS_CG
04-29-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by jason

thats 3.. the & counts as a word:inlove:

CHS_CG
04-29-2005, 01:28 PM
I hate to burst your bubble ( :D ), but they might send you back home with the date scheduled for later in the week.

And we might wait till the day my doctor is on call also. in the 9 months i been prego i have had to see 2 other doctors and i didnt like either one of them lol.. so I would prefer my doctor, but if hes not on call again till like the 10.. BULL CRAP.. I will deal with another doctor if i have to! lol

Bandera YaYa
04-29-2005, 01:30 PM
I hate to burst your bubble ( :D ), but they might send you back home with the date scheduled for later in the week. Yeah remember what I told you about what happened with Meghan......two weeks late so induced and got sent home that nite and didn't have her for another whole week!!!! Stubborn kids!!! :( :)

BHKrystal06
04-29-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by jason
kethia??

spiveyrat
04-29-2005, 02:31 PM

You don't want to be induced if you don't have to!!!

pirate44
04-29-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
You don't want to be induced if you don't have to!!!
no joke. that just intensifies everything.

AP Panther Fan
04-29-2005, 02:46 PM
I will deal with another doctor if i have to! lol

Doctors are kinda over-rated in the process anyway. The nurse is the one that gets you through it and if your lucky, the doc will show up and hand someone else the scissors to cut the cord with. Oh, and he might make a stitch or two.:eek:

I hope it is this weekend!;)

pirate4state
04-29-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Oh, and he might make a stitch or two.:eek: :o oh my! :eek: