PDA

View Full Version : Aransas Pass One-Act Play advances to State!

AP Panther Fan
04-29-2005, 12:08 PM
The Aransas Pass High School One-Act Play, "The Miss Fire Cracker Contest," has advanced to State competition after a fine performance last week at Regionals.

The students will be performing Thursday, May 5 at Bass Auditorium on the UT campus in Austin at approximately 8:00 p.m. The results will be announced after the last play of the evening at about 10:30 p.m.

As far as anyone knows, this is the first time for AP to advance to State. Kalea Bennett, a freshman and Zane Whitney, a senior, were named to the All-Star Cast at the Regional competition and Lindsey Upton, a sophomore, was named to the Honorable Mention All-Star Cast.

This has been a public service announcement by the only devoted Aransas Pass Poster on the 3A DownLow!:D

pirate44
04-29-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
This has been a public service announcement by the only devoted Aransas Pass Poster on the 3A DownLow!:D

congrats:clap:

but why havent you gotten the word out. i know they have computers and internet service in AP.

44INAROW
04-29-2005, 12:11 PM
Way to go One Act Play :clap: :clap:

AP Panther Fan
04-29-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
congrats:clap:

but why havent you gotten the word out. i know they have computers and internet service in AP.

Thanks to both 44's. I am refraining from making any snide remarks directed at my own community.:D

Besides, I have decided I kinda like it this way.

1) I am your only source of AP info and

2) I don't have to worry about anyone else embarrasing me...I get to do it all by myself!:D

pirate44
04-29-2005, 12:23 PM
Thanks to both 44's. I am refraining from making any snide remarks directed at my own community.:D

Besides, I have decided I kinda like it this way.

1) I am your only source of AP info and

2) I don't have to worry about anyone else embarrasing me...I get to do it all by myself!:D
it looks like you have a monopoly on AP info. the Microsoft of the Downlow.;)

AP Panther Fan
04-29-2005, 12:27 PM
it looks like you have a monopoly on AP info. the Microsoft of the Downlow.;)

this is true...guess I can put whatever spin I want to on it since there is nobody to contradict me. :D

See what I mean, being the lonely-only has its advantages!:cool:

pirate44
04-29-2005, 12:28 PM
i enjoy having the Sinton TEAM on here though

AP Panther Fan
04-29-2005, 12:44 PM
i enjoy having the Sinton TEAM on here though

yah yah, sure sure! Not really, I enjoy them all as well. Did you mean team as in TEAM or team as in group of athletic supporters? (grinning at pun)

You guys are kinda like my surrogates when it comes to fans, does that make sense? I know what I mean.:D

pirate44
04-29-2005, 12:45 PM
yah yah, sure sure! Not really, I enjoy them all as well. Did you mean team as in TEAM or team as in group of athletic supporters? (grinning at pun)

You guys are kinda like my surrogates when it comes to fans, does that make sense? I know what I mean.:D
i think we have a 30-3a supportive group here on the Low. and to think i used to be a "Sinton or Nobody" kind of a guy.

Phil C
04-29-2005, 01:02 PM
Congratulations and good luck in Austin!