PDA

View Full Version : 10th Annual Shrine Classic, Corpus Christi

AP Panther Fan
04-29-2005, 11:56 AM
Alvarado, Robles to play in
10th Annual Shrine Classic

- Two Aransas Pass players will participate in the Tenth Annual East-West Shrine Classic High School football game on May 21 at Miller High School Buc Stadium on Leopard Street in Corpus Christi. George Alvarado and Paul Robles will be playing on the East Team.
Ingleside Coach Graig Hesseltine will be handling the East squad along with Refugio High School Coach Chris Jones. Banquete High School Coach Keves Harmis and Bishop High School Coach Barry Wolf are coaching the West team.

pirate44
04-29-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Alvarado, Robles to play in
10th Annual Shrine Classic

- Two Aransas Pass players will participate in the Tenth Annual East-West Shrine Classic High School football game on May 21 at Miller High School Buc Stadium on Leopard Street in Corpus Christi. George Alvarado and Paul Robles will be playing on the East Team.
Ingleside Coach Graig Hesseltine will be handling the East squad along with Refugio High School Coach Chris Jones. Banquete High School Coach Keves Harmis and Bishop High School Coach Barry Wolf are coaching the West team.
i have a brother on both the Ingleside coaching squad AND the Refugio coaching squad

if im not mistaken, there will be 4 Sinton Pirates playing in that game. im not sure which ones though.

AP Panther Fan
04-29-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
i have a brother on both the Ingleside coaching squad AND the Refugio coaching squad

if im not mistaken, there will be 4 Sinton Pirates playing in that game. im not sure which ones though.

:eek: :eek: I bet reunions are fun with your family!:D

I would imagine someone from Sinton can update us on which Pirates will be playing.:)

District303aPastPlayer
04-29-2005, 12:34 PM
Franco
Rodrigues, F.
and im not sure who else

pirate44
04-29-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
:eek: :eek: I bet reunions are fun with your family!:D

I would imagine someone from Sinton can update us on which Pirates will be playing.:)
it was in the Sinton newspaper (yes Sinton has a newspaper)
maybe someone can find it in there and let us know

Gobbla2001
04-29-2005, 04:47 PM
I remember a few guys from Cuero starting in that game our senior year, our HC was the Sinton HC...

5 of our 7 front 7 members were seniors, and all started that game, one of the LB's started at DB, had an INT for a TD and was named MVP for 'our' side... the other LB did okay, but also had to catch in the Sinton/Cuero baseball playoff game that night...

Pirates won 1-0 to tie the series and blew us out the next game to win it... :mad: