PDA

View Full Version : Who's gonna be in Kingsville Friday?

44INAROW
04-29-2005, 11:15 AM
Who's gonna be in Kingsville today (Friday) and I unable to be there but will be in spirit.......

pirate4state
04-29-2005, 11:16 AM
Can't make it today! :( But I'll be there tomorrow! :D Should be great weather!! :clap:

AP Panther Fan
04-29-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Can't make it today! :( But I'll be there tomorrow! :D Should be great weather!! :clap:

I hope this darn wind dies down some! In Portland yesterday, not only did I wear the red dirt home from the softball fields...I also got the black dirt from the farm fields!

Nothing worse than blowing dirt and pop-ups that hang and drift. :mad:

44INAROW
04-29-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I hope this darn wind dies down some! In Portland yesterday, not only did I wear the red dirt home from the softball fields...I also got the black dirt from the farm fields!

Nothing worse than blowing dirt and pop-ups that hang and drift. :mad:

have you guys got the "love bugs" down there? They are coming back with a vengence in Cuero...... and they are NASTY and make a terrible mess on the windshields :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

AP Panther Fan
04-29-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
have you guys got the "love bugs" down there? They are coming back with a vengence in Cuero...... and they are NASTY and make a terrible mess on the windshields :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yep, we got them too! This wind has probably blown about half of ours to Cuero though!:rolleyes: :D

pirate4state
04-29-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Yep, we got them too! This wind has probably blown about half of ours to Cuero though!:rolleyes: :D thank goodness - they 'bout drove me nuts at Tuesday's game! :mad:

mikecheck
04-29-2005, 01:15 PM
On a related note way back when Lorena Bobbit did her deed, she took it with her when she drove off. Later down the road she tossed it out the window, well there was a couple in a car just behind her and it hit their windshield. The couple looked at each other and the wife said, "Did you see the thing on that love bug that just hit the windshield?!!!" I can't verify the story but a friend of a cousin of a friend that heard it from..........told me.

Old Green
04-29-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by mikecheck
On a related note way back when Lorena Bobbit did her deed, she took it with her when she drove off. Later down the road she tossed it out the window, well there was a couple in a car just behind her and it hit their windshield. The couple looked at each other and the wife said, "Did you see the thing on that love bug that just hit the windshield?!!!" I can't verify the story but a friend of a cousin of a friend that heard it from..........told me. Ha ! Ha !:eek: :clap: :D That's funny

44INAROW
04-29-2005, 01:50 PM
Old Green

You going to Kingsville? If so and you ride your bike, DON'T SMILE - the bugs will mess up that smile :D

AP Panther Fan
04-29-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by mikecheck
On a related note way back when Lorena Bobbit did her deed, she took it with her when she drove off. Later down the road she tossed it out the window, well there was a couple in a car just behind her and it hit their windshield. The couple looked at each other and the wife said, "Did you see the thing on that love bug that just hit the windshield?!!!" I can't verify the story but a friend of a cousin of a friend that heard it from..........told me.

LOL...you are bad but funny!:D :D

AP Panther Fan
04-29-2005, 01:52 PM
Old Green

You going to Kingsville? If so and you ride your bike, DON'T SMILE - the bugs will mess up that smile :D

ROFL...yah, don't smile while your driving!:D

44INAROW
04-29-2005, 02:00 PM
just talked to one of the mom's at the track meet and she said it is HOT, HUMID and WINDY - much better than COLD, RAINING and WINDY :) been there and done that :(

pirate4state
04-29-2005, 02:04 PM
just talked to one of the mom's at the track meet and she said it is HOT, HUMID and WINDY - much better than COLD, RAINING and WINDY :) been there and done that :( Oh, yah! Not fun. But neither is HOT, HUMID & WINDY!! :( I got very sick 2 years ago -- PUKE, PUKE & MORE PUKE!!! :doh:

pirate44
04-29-2005, 02:14 PM
what do they charge to get into the regional track meet?

pirate4state
04-29-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
what do they charge to get into the regional track meet? :doh: don't know, but I get in free!! :thumbsup:

Old Green
04-29-2005, 02:15 PM
Old Green

You going to Kingsville? If so and you ride your bike, DON'T SMILE - the bugs will mess up that smile :D :clap: :D I won't be able to make it. Prior commitments. I swallowed one once. They're pretty Dry. Coughed for three hours trying to get that thing out my throat.:rolleyes: :D

pirate4state
04-29-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
:clap: :D I won't be able to make it. Prior commitments. I swallowed one once. They're pretty Dry. Coughed for three hours trying to get that thing out my throat.:rolleyes: :D EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

pirate44
04-29-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:doh: don't know, but I get in free!! :thumbsup:
oh yeah. i forgot. i might can get in free too. thanks for reminding me

pirate4state
04-29-2005, 02:32 PM
oh yeah. i forgot. i might can get in free too. thanks for reminding me no problem ;)

AP Panther Fan
04-29-2005, 02:39 PM
oh yeah. i forgot. i might can get in free too. thanks for reminding me

Being related to practically every coach out there probably does have its advantages! :D