PDA

View Full Version : Yoakum vs. West Columbia

nexfan
04-28-2005, 02:18 PM
Whenever they played in LaGrange who pitched? Was it one of the Ace's? I saw Columbia's first two games but not the championship. Another ?... Is that Yoakum's only loss?

44INAROW
04-28-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by nexfan
Whenever they played in LaGrange who pitched? Was it one of the Ace's? I saw Columbia's first two games but not the championship. Another ?... Is that Yoakum's only loss?

I was not at the game. but the paper listed the boy that usually pitches for JV - only loss that I am aware of

nexfan
04-28-2005, 04:10 PM
Is that supposed to mean we are only good enough to beat them when they throw jv pitchers or what? I think one of the Ace's came in at the end but I am not sure. Thats really what I wanted to know.

44INAROW
04-28-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by nexfan
Is that supposed to mean we are only good enough to beat them when they throw jv pitchers or what? I think one of the Ace's came in at the end but I am not sure. Thats really what I wanted to know.
All I did was answer the question - there was no meaning behind it... some people ALWAYS try to start crap.......:foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul:

nexfan
04-28-2005, 05:13 PM
I wasnt trying to talk crap. I was kinda kidding. I am a lover not a fighter. Anyways its much more fun to talk crap with Cuero when it comes to football. Ya'll are the only ones who will do it. It just makes things more fun. Go Cuero and Columbia.

crabman
04-28-2005, 07:25 PM
For everyone's info, Yoakum will be playing St. Joseph out of Victoria on Monday night in Victoria at Riverside Stadium. Warm up game for both. Riley Boening of Yoakum versus Ryan Daniels of St. Joseph's . Both College bound. Both low to mid 90's. Both have wicked breaking balls. Boening is a lefty. Daniels is a righty. Far and away the two best pitchers for 90 miles around Victoria.
Should prove to be a great game. Both guys are supposed to go 4 innings.