PDA

View Full Version : Marlin!!

Matthew328
09-22-2003, 09:12 AM
What is the word on Tank Smith and D'Nerian Wrighter?? Any chance they play this week at all??

cntryguy35
09-22-2003, 09:54 AM
Not a chance for Tank to play this week. Today will only be one week since he had his knee scoped, he will not likely play until district. As for Wrighter we will just have to see. He has had an ankle injury that has been slow to heal, but I know him and if he can go he will be there. Looking forward to this match up. I think I will have to give the nod to Burnet right now, but I also think this will be the best secondary that they have faced even if they dont' have Wrighter. I will be there with bells on.

oldengray1
09-22-2003, 10:18 AM
In 02 the Marlin defensive and offensive lines had their way against Burnet. The Burnet QB had little time to throw and the running game was shut down, and Burnet had to resort to quarterback throwbacks and a scramble from one side of the field completely to the other to score. Marlin's offensive line was able to shove the Burnet defensive line 3-4 yards backwards and the run game worked with great efficiency. There is a lot of talk about the QB's-Rb's and receivers, but most games are won and lost on the line. Who will win the line battle this time?

cunbed10
09-22-2003, 10:33 AM
Hey! Matt how are thangs? Tank, not a chance, Wrighter game time decision, but he really wants to play in this game, so who does your Bulldogs play this week, check your PM's and I'll give you my cell, to keep up with scores update for Marlin Vs. Burnet, and Everman VS. ?.

<small>[ September 22, 2003, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: cunbed10 ]</small>

Matthew328
09-22-2003, 11:00 AM
We have Kennedale this week...you'll be hearing from me no doubt...I wish I could see Marlin-Burnet..but we got our big game this week too...I think Marlin will give Burnet a game..but I think the Green Dogs have a bit too much for the Purple Dogs...

cunbed10
09-22-2003, 02:12 PM
Matthew328:
We have Kennedale this week...you'll be hearing from me no doubt...I wish I could see Marlin-Burnet..but we got our big game this week too...I think Marlin will give Burnet a game..but I think the Green Dogs have a bit too much for the Purple Dogs...Yeah! I gained alot of respect for Burnet, last year when they dismantled Jasper, but Matt you know what they say about a wounded Dog, It can still bite you, so look for a good game.

Megatonpitch
09-22-2003, 02:25 PM
I believe this will be a great game, but I'm going with Burnet by 14. Just too many weapons.

cunbed10
09-22-2003, 02:30 PM
Megatonpitch:
I believe this will be a great game, but I'm going with Burnet by 14. Just too many weapons.We could be without 1 or two of our big weapons, but I believe everyone will be impressed with the new found weapons we have :D