PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs Crystal City softball playoff game is TONIGHT!

Phil C
04-28-2005, 09:43 AM
It will be at 7 tonight (Thursday) in Hebbronville. The Corpus Christi Caller/Times made a mistake in saying it was tomorrow night (which I wish it was). Those that read the 3A downlow will know. So don't go to Hebbronville tomorrow and be disappointed. It is Tonight.

pirate4state
04-28-2005, 09:45 AM
Did you really expect The Caller Times to get it right?? :D

pirate44
04-28-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
It will be at 7 tonight (Thursday) in Hebbronville. The Corpus Christi Caller/Times made a mistake in saying it was tomorrow night (which I wish it was). Those that read the 3A downlow will know. So don't go to Hebbronville tomorrow and be disappointed. It is Tonight.
wish em good luck for us Phil C.

knowing the caller / times, maybe it was a conspiracy between them and channel 6 news.

Phil C
04-28-2005, 10:19 AM
I don't think I will get to go but those that do if you get there early enough be sure to eat a good meal at Frank's Steak House. They may even be open after the game but I don't know.

pirate4state
04-28-2005, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I don't think I will get to go but those that do if you get there early enough be sure to eat a good meal at Frank's Steak House. They may even be open after the game but I don't know. sorry to hear that phil. hopefully our girls will play well enough to see another day. :)

AP Panther Fan
04-28-2005, 10:51 AM
Best of luck to the Lady Pirates and for those of you going...drive safely!:)

pirate4state
04-28-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Best of luck to the Lady Pirates and for those of you going...drive safely!:) Thanks! And Good Luck to the Lady Panthers who play Devine tonight in Mathis. :clap: I guess you won't be there? :D

AP Panther Fan
04-28-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Thanks! And Good Luck to the Lady Panthers who play Devine tonight in Mathis. :clap: I guess you won't be there? :D

Nope, youngest has a pitching lesson at 5:00 and game at 6:00. This after two games last night, a game tomorrow night and another on Saturday morning...I am starting to wear down.;)

Anyway, won't be in Mathis tonight for the girls, but will be there tomorrow night for our final district boys game. Appreciate the good luck wishes.:D