PDA

View Full Version : Navasota is playoff bound 3 year in a row.

ROY
04-27-2005, 02:12 PM
Congrats to the hard work of some good kids and a great coaching staff. Three years in a row after a drought to long to recall is quite an accomplishment considering the condition at that baseball program 4 years ago! One would be an ignorant SOB not to acknowledge that. I guess no one can blame this one on a 'bad hop'!!! Again, I wasn't at the game, but I can see by the stats that Navasota completely dominated. Rice has some sticks, but it looks like the pitching has left something to be desired. The "perfectly manicured" field looks like it had it's 'bad hops'. 7 errors! Grass infields can look nice, but it definitely is the lazy way to keep up a good infield. It's the next thing to a turf field. So, Navasota goes as 3rd place to play #2 Cameron. Who does Bellville get? And who is Columbus going to play the winner of? Somebody enlighten me! OUT!

44INAROW
04-27-2005, 02:19 PM
"Enlighten you" lol from your comments, you seem to know it all, why don't you tell us?

sorry, I could not resist :devil:

LH Panther Mom
04-27-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
"Enlighten you" lol from your comments, you seem to know it all, why don't you tell us?

sorry, I could not resist :devil:

You beat me to it. I was thinking he seemed very knowledgeable. :)

seasick4
04-28-2005, 08:52 AM
someone told me that they were throwing errors, you dumba**

Go Brahmas!

seasick4
04-28-2005, 08:55 AM
Lazy way? Here in bellville we have a grass infield too, again and WE work hard on it too, i think lazy is sitting your a** on a 4 wheeler and draggin an infield going about 40 mph and creating lips(LIPS ARE THE AREAS WHERE THE DIRT MEETS THE GRASS, SINCE THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT IN NAVASOTA) in front of the fielders for (BAD HOPS) and so forth.....that is lazy....

get a life, or figure some stuff out....

Go Brahmas!

rhs78
04-28-2005, 09:03 AM
ROY<All i can say is that the coaches at Rice have done an outstanding job on the field and off. don't go bashing and talking about things that you know nothing about. thats enough said about this,before i get upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NHSRattler60
04-28-2005, 09:27 AM
:rolleyes: Good seasons for all 3 schools. Goodluck next season for all schools during all seasons next year. And good luck in the playoffs.

Rattler out...

NHSRattler60
04-28-2005, 10:09 AM
Dammit Big B....wasn't me.

chugbug
04-28-2005, 10:27 AM
Roy , the Rice Coach does an outstanding job with the baseball field at Rice. I have met alot of people from Navasota and I am glad that they are not all a dumb a!# like you.:eek: :eek: :foul: :flamingma :flamingma :flamingma

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-28-2005, 09:25 PM
Rattler60, and what about that screen? and what about the 2 line men that were past the line, and there was no call. If you want to keep bringing up Hey Bellville what about that screen, just remember we were the 1st seed in district, and we were not beat in the 1st round!!!!!!

Sittin' Fastball
04-29-2005, 09:52 AM
Seasick: before you call someone a dumba s s, get your facts straight. All SEVEN errors were not throwing (by the way they DO need to work on throwing the ball 90ft for NEXT YEAR). They dropped some routine pop ups and had fielding errors.

FormerBellvilleBrahma: "what about that screen?" Who cares who was down field IT WASN'T CALLED. All I have to say about that is this: That play was the #1 Play on our PLAYS OF THE YEAR section on our highlight video. Pretty damn sweet. Peace