PDA

View Full Version : Yet again...

CHS_CG
04-27-2005, 01:24 PM
I am off to see MY doctor today.. Wonder why he still wanted to see me today:thinking: maybe he will keep me, which is fine.. as long as i can watch who gets voted off of American Idol tonight. :D My mom and I will keep yall updated.. well it might be Ranger Mom keeping yall updated if i go to the hospital.. Yall dont have too much fun w/o me :D

pirate44
04-27-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I am off to see MY doctor today.. Wonder why he still wanted to see me today:thinking: maybe he will keep me, which is fine.. as long as i can watch who gets voted off of American Idol tonight. :D My mom and I will keep yall updated.. well it might be Ranger Mom keeping yall updated if i go to the hospital.. Yall dont have too much fun w/o me :D
:thinking: maybe you can get a laptop and give us blow by blow of the childbirth DURING the childbirth. that would have to be the thread of the year this year.
oh yeah, good luck

SPF25
04-27-2005, 01:31 PM
Good Luck Chs!

pirate4state
04-27-2005, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
:thinking: maybe you can get a laptop and give us blow by blow of the childbirth DURING the childbirth. that would have to be the thread of the year this year.
oh yeah, good luck
LOL - wouldn't that be something? :D

Good Luck T! Hope to "see" you tonight in the chat room.

44INAROW
04-27-2005, 01:58 PM
Good Luck T - please keep us posted :)

Phil C
04-27-2005, 01:59 PM
She's coming! :)

HighSchool Fan
04-27-2005, 02:00 PM
good luck T-But.

CHS_CG
04-27-2005, 07:55 PM
I got robbed... still the same as yesterday:mad: and he wont keep me bc appently every chick in B/CS is having a kid today.. he said they are soo full its not funny. On the plus side he did say if monday(which is my due date and my next appointment) i hadnt had her yet we would talk about what day to put me in.. lol which my vote will be monday lol.

44INAROW
04-27-2005, 07:57 PM
I got robbed... still the same as yesterday:mad: and he wont keep me bc appently every chick in B/CS is having a kid today.. he said they are soo full its not funny. On the plus side he did say if monday(which is my due date and my next appointment) i hadnt had her yet we would talk about what day to put me in.. lol which my vote will be monday lol.

At least you can be online tonight :) Monday will be here before you know it :)

HighSchool Fan
04-27-2005, 08:40 PM

is june 18 on a monday

44INAROW
04-27-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
is june 18 on a monday

OMg HSF you better duck when she reads that :D :D :D

CHS_CG
04-27-2005, 09:13 PM
I will just get him if we all go to 6 flags this year!

crabman
04-27-2005, 09:29 PM
I hope every girl in B/CS isn't having a kid today. I have a Junior up there and she has made no mention of a baby. :D

44INAROW
04-27-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by crabman
I hope every girl in B/CS isn't having a kid today. I have a Junior up there and she has made no mention of a baby. :D

yes, that is info you might need :D :D :D

CHS_CG
04-27-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by crabman

lol ok.. well A LOT of them..

maybe she just wants to give yall a nice shock.. bring home the lil baby for mothers day lol