PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Mom how was the Idol?

Bubba-Joe
04-27-2005, 10:13 AM
RM ole Bubba wanted to know which Idol star was you supportin?
Betty Jean made me watch that show last night - I like that rock in roll feller - the one from Alabama
the kid from Brooklyn should be stoned as a wanna be -

Bandera YaYa
04-27-2005, 10:36 AM
Didn't you hear, Bubba, that the show was cancelled after THe Wizard was discovered, behind the curtain, casting thousands of votes for his favorite Idol........ :eek: :eek: :evillaugh :crazy:

Ranger Mom
04-27-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
RM ole Bubba wanted to know which Idol star was you supportin?
Betty Jean made me watch that show last night - I like that rock in roll feller - the one from Alabama
the kid from Brooklyn should be stoned as a wanna be -

1. Carrie Underwood - Country girl from Oklahoma
2. Bo Bice - Rocker from Alabama
3. Constantine Maroulis - ??? from New York

in that order!

P.S. Do you eat those turkeys??

Bubba-Joe
04-27-2005, 11:12 AM
Bubba didn't even shoot the turkey
Little Bubba Joe Junior wanted too
but I had to tell him to wait
will pm you with the rest of the story

Ranger Mom
04-27-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Bubba didn't even shoot the turkey
Little Bubba Joe Junior wanted too
but I had to tell him to wait
will pm you with the rest of the story

thanks paul harvey!!:D

44INAROW
04-27-2005, 09:28 PM
Ranger Mom - what did you think of Constantine getting the AX tonight??? I was SHOCKED................ totally SHOCKED - though Paula consoling his mother was a nice tough

crabman
04-27-2005, 09:31 PM
Paula's got it bad for old Constantine. I did see where him and the band already have a record deal in the works.

Ranger Mom
04-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Ranger Mom - what did you think of Constantine getting the AX tonight??? I was SHOCKED................ totally SHOCKED - though Paula consoling his mother was a nice tough

I don't know if I more shocked that Constantine was voted off or that Scott was in the top three!

CHS_CG is a big fan of Constantine's. When it was over I called and talked to Hornetmom just to find out if that put CHS_CG into labor or not!! :D

CHS_CG
04-27-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I don't know if I more shocked that Constantine was voted off or that Scott was in the top three!

CHS_CG is a big fan of Constantine's. When it was over I called and talked to Hornetmom just to find out if that put CHS_CG into labor or not!! :D

I for one think scott is very boring when hes on stage.. if he wins.. i might have to stop watching! Constantine may not have done great last night but atleast he does great on stage and hes not a wife abuser like Scott :mad:

when they said scott was in the top 3 i about fell over and cried!

44INAROW
04-27-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

:D

I just could not believe Scott was "safe" and got to stay another week. I think the audience was in agreement too. If he is not gone next week, I will be even more shocked!

Gobbla2001
04-27-2005, 09:54 PM
Is this Scott another John Stevens?

FootballChik98
04-27-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I for one think scott is very boring when hes on stage.. if he wins.. i might have to stop watching! Constantine may not have done great last night but atleast he does great on stage and hes not a wife abuser like Scott :mad:

when they said scott was in the top 3 i about fell over and cried!

I agree. I have thought that Scott was going home for the past few weeks. At the very least, I thought he'd surely be in the bottom 3 tonight. Constantine didn't do great last night, but overall he's way better than Scott, IMO. I think Gobbla may be right, looks like he may be another John Stevens.

mwynn05
04-27-2005, 10:12 PM
I saw a report yesterday Paula Abdul was having an affair with a contestant maybe it was him so they got rid of him?...It seems staged anyways added note: story says it was some other guy Story (http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20050428/en_tv_eo/16432&printer=1)

TheDOCTORdre
04-27-2005, 10:57 PM
i was very disturbed that scott was in the top 3 and that constantine got cut, but its still all good my carrie is still in it

spiveyrat
04-28-2005, 06:34 AM
The bitter irony in all this was Constantine got axed singing "his genre" of music. Even though I liked Constantine, I think his song was the worst THIS week. He just made a bad song choice this time.

Like everyone else, I can' t believe Scott was in the top 3 this week. There IS NO WAY she was better than Vonzell this week... NO WAY.

Leopards,class of 75
04-28-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
i was very disturbed that scott was in the top 3 and that constantine got cut, but its still all good my carrie is still in it I really believe that Carrie will win this year, best vocal over all I.M.O.

CHS_CG
04-28-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Leopards,class of 75
I really believe that Carrie will win this year, best vocal over all I.M.O.

I believe Carrie will take it also.. but im startin to think America really likes scott.. and hes just not good.. he doesnt sing good he doesnt have good stage preformances.. he sucks IMO.. I really hope the rest of the season goes like this..

scotts next to be voted off, and the top 2 are Bo and Carrie.