PDA

View Full Version : My husband DID NOT forget our anniversary!

Ranger Mom
04-26-2005, 08:26 AM
I had a "love note" waiting for me on the bathroom counter when I got up this morning!

He is taking me somewhere when we get off for a "surprise"!:D

marlin fan
04-26-2005, 08:28 AM
YAY Im proud of Hubby!!!! [insert the HOP smilie sign here]!!:D

Phil C
04-26-2005, 08:28 AM
Horay! Well deserved RM!

pirate44
04-26-2005, 08:33 AM
congratulations Ranger Mom. you sure do have a great catch of a husband. by the way, how many years again?

Ranger Mom
04-26-2005, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
congratulations Ranger Mom. you sure do have a great catch of a husband. by the way, how many years again?

Nine....(just 1 year and 3 months away of beating my first record of 10 years, 3 months)!:D

pirate44
04-26-2005, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Nine....(just 1 year and 3 months away of beating my first record of 10 years, 3 months)!:D
:clap: WTG. here's hoping you break your last record.

Ranger Mom
04-26-2005, 08:40 AM
:clap: WTG. here's hoping you break your last record.

LOL!!

We already beat hubbys record of 7 years the first go-around...but I am still in the running!:p

lepfan
04-26-2005, 08:50 AM
RM, I could make a wise crack at the way you worded your first post...but this is a family board! ;)

Have fun tonight!

Ranger Mom
04-26-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
RM, I could make a wise crack at the way you worded your first post...but this is a family board! ;)

Have fun tonight!

Haha..leave it to you!

I thought the same thing when I went back and re-read after I posted!! LOL

onfirebball05mustang
04-26-2005, 09:05 AM
Good for you (and hubby), RM! Have a great day!!!;)

AP Panther Fan
04-26-2005, 09:22 AM
http://www.gifs.net/animate/a5_181.gif

Congratulations RM, hope you enjoy the day!

pirate4state
04-26-2005, 09:25 AM
Good for him & you! Have fun tonight. :D

Ranger Mom
04-26-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Good for him & you! Have fun tonight. :D

He knows whatever we do, I have to be home by 7:00 to watch American Idol!!

pirate4state
04-26-2005, 09:28 AM
He knows whatever we do, I have to be home by 7:00 to watch American Idol!! :eek: LOL

Phil C
04-26-2005, 09:45 AM
Don't rush home RM. Just set the recorder on. :)

footballmom
04-26-2005, 09:55 AM
Happy Anniversary! Hope you all have fun tonight!!!!! ;)

Ranger Mom
04-26-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Don't rush home RM. Just set the recorder on. :)

LOL! I haven't broke down and bought a DVR yet...and my VCR doesn't tape very good.

Just got a call from hubby to tell me that youngest son has a baseball game at 5:00 this afternoon.

I guess the "surprise" will have to wait for another day...this one is just too full! :D

fb_gurl
04-26-2005, 09:59 AM
Congrats on your 9 years. My boyfriends parents are addicted to American Idol... they tape it even if they are home to watch it. Let me know if I need to send it to you so you don't miss anything!!! LOL

spiveyrat
04-26-2005, 10:08 AM
Is he taking you some place "expensive". If so, go out and check your gas gauge. ;)

SPF25
04-26-2005, 12:21 PM
Congrats! :cheerl: :clap: :clap: As always a hard core Idol fan!

Bandera YaYa
04-26-2005, 12:49 PM
Geezzzzzzzzzz.... you are gonna really miss a date with your husband to watch Idol????? Poor Jimmy...... :(

HighSchool Fan
04-26-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Geezzzzzzzzzz.... you are gonna really miss a date with your husband to watch Idol????? Poor Jimmy...... :(

jimmy knows his role :D

Ranger Mom
04-26-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa

Heck YaYa...I can go on a date with him any ole day...Idol only comes on twice a week.

I will make it up to him and I promise he won't be complaining!;)

pirate4state
04-26-2005, 01:00 PM
Heck YaYa...I can go on a date with him any ole day...Idol only comes on twice a week.

I will make it up to him and I promise he won't be complaining!;) LMAO!! You kill me K!!

pirate44
04-26-2005, 01:05 PM

that just aint fair for yall to be able to get away with stuff like that.:mad:

spiveyrat
04-26-2005, 02:02 PM

:eek:

CHS_CG
04-26-2005, 04:15 PM
I agree with scott(sorry if that makes anybody upset lol) jimmy knows his role.. and kellye.. that was TMI (HOP SIGN!!!)

Speakin of AI.. Kellye.. have you heard what the theme might be this week??

pirate44
04-26-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I agree with scott(sorry if that makes anybody upset lol) jimmy knows his role.. and kellye.. that was TMI (HOP SIGN!!!)

Speakin of AI.. Kellye.. have you heard what the theme might be this week??
i wonder if a guy said "a woman should know her role" how long he'd be sleepin on the sofa

Ranger Mom
04-26-2005, 08:43 PM

It is SOOO easy to mess with yalls minds. I AM going to make it up to him...I am buying him tin to cover our patio and finally be finished with it...he is NOT complaining, just like I said!!:D

Shame on yall for thinking something else!:eek: ;)

pirate44
04-26-2005, 08:44 PM
It is SOOO easy to mess with yalls minds. I AM going to make it up to him...I am buying him tin to cover our patio and finally be finished with it...he is NOT complaining, just like I said!!:D

Shame on yall for thinking something else!:eek: ;)
get off the down low and go enjoy married life;)

Ranger Mom
04-26-2005, 08:47 PM
get off the down low and go enjoy married life;)

Hehe...he ran one of the kids to Subway, so I am sneaking a peak to get my fix while I can!!:D

pirate44
04-26-2005, 08:55 PM
Hehe...he ran one of the kids to Subway, so I am sneaking a peak to get my fix while I can!!:D
well whta r ya waitin on. the chat is nice and warm for ya

Leopards,class of 75
04-26-2005, 10:32 PM
Congradulations R.M!!! By the way, we love A.I. too. Got into the show last season. Who is your favorite this year? We like the Oklahoma gal, Carrie Underwood

Ranger Mom
04-26-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Leopards,class of 75
Congradulations R.M!!! By the way, we love A.I. too. Got into the show last season. Who is your favorite this year? We like the Oklahoma gal, Carrie Underwood

Carrie has been my handdowns favorite since the get-go. I missed her tonight thanks to the slowpokes making my sandwich at Subway!

Bo Bice is starting to grow on me too. I have always kinda liked Constantine, but wasn't impressed with his song tonight.

So.....

Carrie
Bo
Constantine

in that order!!

FootballChik98
04-26-2005, 11:57 PM
Carrie has been my handdowns favorite since the get-go. I missed her tonight thanks to the slowpokes making my sandwich at Subway!

Bo Bice is starting to grow on me too. I have always kinda liked Constantine, but wasn't impressed with his song tonight.

So.....

Carrie
Bo
Constantine

in that order!!

That's my order as well. I have liked Constantine all along, but his song didn't impress me either. I'd like to see one of those three win, but as long as Scott goes home SOON, I'll be happy! :)

CHS_CG
04-27-2005, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by FootballChik98
That's my order as well. I have liked Constantine all along, but his song didn't impress me either. I'd like to see one of those three win, but as long as Scott goes home SOON, I'll be happy! :)

HECK YEAH!!! I cant wait he leaves.. i read on the Idol chat that some chick voted for him about 500 times and some other chicks did like 100 i waslike are yall stupid! lol

Ranger Mom
04-27-2005, 08:32 AM
HECK YEAH!!! I cant wait he leaves.. i read on the Idol chat that some chick voted for him about 500 times and some other chicks did like 100 i waslike are yall stupid! lol

One good thing about that is, if she was able to get through 500 times, his line must not have been too busy!

Keep your fingers crossed!