PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if this guy needs anger management classes

HighSchool Fan
04-26-2005, 07:45 AM
Man Pleads Guilty in French Fries Rage

DuBOIS, Pa. (AP) - A Burger King customer who berated the employees when a drive-thru clerk told him the restaurant was out of french fries has been convicted of multiple charges and sentenced to 45 days in jail.

Authorities said Gregg Luttman made an obscene gesture at the clerk, cursed staffers and nearly hit an employee with his truck. When police tried to arrest him, Luttman allegedly scuffled with an officer and kicked out the back window of a cruiser.

Luttman pleaded guilty to assault, resisting arrest, institutional vandalism and other charges stemming from the confrontation on New Year's Day.

Besides jail time, Luttman last week was fined $150 and ordered to serve two years' probation.

pirate44
04-26-2005, 07:49 AM
give him a little slack. they are Burger King french fries ya know.

HighSchool Fan
04-26-2005, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
give him a little slack. they are Burger King french fries ya know.

sorry, my bad:(

spiveyrat
04-26-2005, 08:01 AM
:crazy: Burger King french fries just ain't worth it! I had some yesterday and they were the worst! McDonalds definitely has the edge with their fries.

pirate44
04-26-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
:crazy: Burger King french fries just ain't worth it! I had some yesterday and they were the worst! McDonalds definitely has the edge with their fries.
for the record, my reply was saturated in sarcasm

HighSchool Fan
04-26-2005, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
for the record, my reply was saturated in sarcasm

you can't trick me...i already knew that :D

big daddy russ
04-26-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Have you already forgotten about Whataburger, spivey? You need to come home.

Gobbla2001
04-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Hmmm, the punishment equals that of having your 'card pulled' in first grade...

Now I know that I can almost hit someone with a car and resist arrest and disfigure a police car for little or no punishment...

COOOOOOL, next time I have to wait until 2:30 p.m. to get my pay check I'm gunna do some damage... maybe they'll give me a raise...

SPF25
04-26-2005, 08:00 PM
Goodness couldnt he have gone down the street to another. He needs to get a handle on his anger. THEIR FRIES FOR GOODNESS SAKE!