PDA

View Full Version : just dropping in...

bullfrog_alumni_02
04-26-2005, 12:26 AM
to say hi and let everyone know im back in hawaii and doing well. i will have my computer back in two weeks or so and will be back on the 'low. cant wait to hang w/ you guys again. take care and God Bless.

AggieJohn
04-26-2005, 12:33 AM
good stuff

CHS_CG
04-26-2005, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
to say hi and let everyone know im back in hawaii and doing well. i will have my computer back in two weeks or so and will be back on the 'low. cant wait to hang w/ you guys again. take care and God Bless.

Glad to hear you are doin ok! Cant wait to have ya back chatin with us! Stay safe!

HighSchool Fan
04-26-2005, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02

i hope your stay back home in Texas was great. hurry and get that computer. talk to ya later

pirate44
04-26-2005, 08:08 AM
well, welcome back. we're all looking forward to two weeks when youll be on the low more often.:clap:

Ranger Mom
04-26-2005, 08:24 AM
This is too weird....I was thinking about you on the way to work this morning and wondering how you were doing!

Glad to here you are safe and sound and can't wait for you to be back on the board....maybe you can even get in the chat now!:D