PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the Splendora 2 Barbers Hill 1 game tonight

Old Cardinal
04-25-2005, 10:57 PM
From an outsiders view I was quite impressed with both of these teams. Good speed and defensive play. They are two programs with superior 3A teams; both loaded with excellent select team players. I was a little shocked that both pitchers topped out at around 58 mph, yet they made up with pinpoint accuracy and good technique. Look for them to do very well. They certainly deserve their high Poll ratings posted all year.

BHKrystal06
04-26-2005, 06:03 AM
Good job both teams for getting this far....:clap: :clap:

Rainman
04-26-2005, 08:25 AM
A great game between great teams, expect both teams to go far in the playoffs.

middleagecardinal
04-26-2005, 10:46 AM
Great game. I too was impressed of the quality of both teams. Should be a great regional shootout. Were you there last night Rainman? Was any one else there? I'd hate to know that I had a chance to meet some of you and did not take advantage of it.

Old Cardinal
04-26-2005, 10:56 AM
Hey RBarker, Jody and all the rest of BH on 3ADL. Ya'll better come out and pull for those girls. JODY-- I just might have to pull for WO-S in a game against BH before you go 4A and WO-S goes 2A LOL;) ....Bet that will get you out to support those girls!

Just kidding as usual! You had some great fans from both Splendora and BH there--as you can always count on. I think both teams are certainly in the hunt.

Old Cardinal
04-26-2005, 01:59 PM
If BH is successful against H-F and then Shepherd and BC is the winner over the Pollok Central vs Kirbyville game then it's BC vs BH.
Now that is a ways down the pike; however, it can well be a reality in a few weeks...That will be about as good a matchup as you can ask for in 3A ball. Chandler Hall the BH Coaches daughter is a pitcher for the 18 & U Eclipse Gold out of Houston and BC's All-Stater Meagan Godwin is one of the Pitchers for the Beaumont Blast Gold 18 & U--what a HS matchup! The Blast team placed 2nd in the National AFA Tournament of 142 teams this past summer. Eclipse has an extra good track record also. Let's just wait and see how it all pans out. Both have to win to get to play each other.

BCsportfan
04-26-2005, 02:17 PM
HF and BH are scheduled to play Thursday in Westbrook. I think the time is at 7:00.

Old Cardinal
04-26-2005, 03:30 PM
To BC Sportsfan: Also at 7 pm Thursday Orangefield plays Huffman-Hargraves at Lumberton SB field.

BCsportfan
04-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Any idea why are they all playing on Thursday ???