PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs Crystal City in Softball!

Phil C
04-25-2005, 04:26 PM
I don't know when the playoff game will be or where but it will have to be Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Hopefully it will be announced soon. It should be a good game. We have to remember that Crystal City got into the football playoffs for the first time in 51 years this past fall and we (Sinton) knocked them off in the first round in a tough game and their softball girls will not only be wanting to win for themselves but also as revenge for their football team so Sinton must be ready to play well in order to win.

pirate4state
04-25-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I don't know when the playoff game will be or where but it will have to be Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Hopefully it will be announced soon. It should be a good game. We have to remember that Crystal City got into the football playoffs for the first time in 51 years this past fall and we (Sinton) knocked them off in the first round in a tough game and their softball girls will not only be wanting to win for themselves but also as revenge for their football team so Sinton must be ready to play well in order to win.

You kill me Phil! ;) :D

I should have info for you later tonight. :)

AP Panther Fan
04-25-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You kill me Phil! ;) :D

You crack me up Pirate 4 State! :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

pirate4state
04-25-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
You crack me up Pirate 4 State! :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh http://www.kit.netpoets.net/curtsey.gif :D