PDA

View Full Version : Another Big Baseball Game in 30AAA Tuesday Night in Sinton

Phil C
04-25-2005, 02:25 PM
Sinton faces Ingleside this Tuesday night at 7. Ingleside is tough and Sinton will need to be playing well. At stake is the District 30AAA championship because if Sinton wins they will be the outright champions but if they lose then Mathis will have a chance to get a tie for it. Let's hope the weather will cooperate (it is light raining in Sinton right now) and we can see some good baseball.

pirate44
04-25-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Sinton faces Ingleside this Tuesday night at 7. Ingleside is tough and Sinton will need to be playing well. At stake is the District 30AAA championship because if Sinton wins they will be the outright champions but if they lose then Mathis will have a chance to get a tie for it. Let's hope the weather will cooperate (it is light raining in Sinton right now) and we can see some good baseball.
ill be in corpus tonite watchin the Hooks, but good luck Pirates. kick some Ingleside tail!! (sorry bro.)

Maroon87
04-25-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
ill be in corpus tonite watchin the Hooks, but good luck Pirates. kick some Ingleside tail!! (sorry bro.)

I was in CC visiting my dad last week and we went to see the Hooks. Unfortunately, they lost, but they had a big crowd and the park is super nice. I'll be trying to go every time down from now on!:clap:

Phil C
04-25-2005, 02:52 PM
Have a good time at the Hook's game 44. Hope the rain doesn't cause any problems.

AP Panther Fan
04-25-2005, 03:23 PM

Phil C...is this the last scheduled game for Sinton? We have our Alumni game tomorrow night and then our final district game Friday night in Mathis. Wonder if Ramon will be there? :D

Phil C
04-25-2005, 03:40 PM
Yes AP tomorrow night is our last district game. I hope Ramon is there Friday night but he wasn't there when we played there Friday night. I wonder if he is banned. :)

AP Panther Fan
04-25-2005, 04:30 PM
I wonder if he is banned. :)

A definite possibility. "Our" Ralph made the newspaper for his 1600th foul ball last week and when I saw him Friday night at the game, he was sporting a brand new, monogrammed purple and gold windshirt. It said something like....

Aransas Pass Athletics
Ralph
BRU

When I asked him what the BRU was for he promptly told me "Ball Recovery Unit" LOL...our superintendent had it made for him. :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

pirate4state
04-25-2005, 04:34 PM
Yes AP tomorrow night is our last district game. I hope Ramon is there Friday night but he wasn't there when we played there Friday night. I wonder if he is banned. :) I heard he was banned from all athletic events. :eek: :( Poor Ramon!

Phil C
04-25-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
A definite possibility. "Our" Ralph made the newspaper for his 1600th foul ball last week and when I saw him Friday night at the game, he was sporting a brand new, monogrammed purple and gold windshirt. It said something like....

Aransas Pass Athletics
Ralph
BRU

When I asked him what the BRU was for he promptly told me "Ball Recovery Unit" LOL...our superintendent had it made for him. :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

Horay for the Superintendent for doing it for him. Well deserved. Ralph is a nice person and not insulting to others like Ramon. Ramon even insults his fellow Mathis fans as well as opponents. :D

District303aPastPlayer
04-25-2005, 04:37 PM
Horay for the Superintendent for doing it for him. Well deserved. Ralph is a nice person and not insulting to others like Ramon. Ramon even insults his fellow Mathis fans as well as opponents. :D

this guy is a big joke... gotta love him for the humor he provides

AP Panther Fan
04-25-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
this guy is a big joke... gotta love him for the humor he provides

He is known far and wide .... :thinking:

PhiI C
04-25-2005, 11:45 PM
Hey district are you going to make the baseball game Tuesday night. I plan to be there.

Phil C
04-26-2005, 08:35 AM
Game time tonight and the weather looks like it will be good in Sinton. The only bad thing is that gasoline price went from $2.019 to $2.099 except for the Tod's Exxon Shop and I am sure by now it is probably up but luckily I got my truck filled up before it changed.