PDA

View Full Version : Police question missing toddlers mother

CHS_CG
04-25-2005, 06:38 AM
WARRENTON, Ga. — Police administered a lie detector test Sunday to the mother of two missing toddlers, the children's father told FOX News.

Authorities temporarily halted the search for a 2-year-old girl and her 3-year-old-brother while state investigators questioned their mother, Lottie Kain.

The kids' dad, Dennis Payne, told FOX News that he didn't believe his fiancée did anything to hurt the children.

Payne said Kain was in the bathroom when she heard something, and when she went out the kids, Jonah and Nicole Kain (search), were gone and the door was open.

Payne also begged anyone who took the children to please give them back.

The children were reported missing Saturday evening after last being seen at their Warren County (search) home, in east Georgia about 100 miles from Atlanta.

The search, which included police, a dog team and a helicopter, was "halted for the moment" Sunday afternoon while agents from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (search) questioned the children's mother.

pirate44
04-25-2005, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
WARRENTON, Ga. — Police administered a lie detector test Sunday to the mother of two missing toddlers, the children's father told FOX News.

Authorities temporarily halted the search for a 2-year-old girl and her 3-year-old-brother while state investigators questioned their mother, Lottie Kain.

The kids' dad, Dennis Payne, told FOX News that he didn't believe his fiancée did anything to hurt the children.

Payne said Kain was in the bathroom when she heard something, and when she went out the kids, Jonah and Nicole Kain (search), were gone and the door was open.

Payne also begged anyone who took the children to please give them back.

The children were reported missing Saturday evening after last being seen at their Warren County (search) home, in east Georgia about 100 miles from Atlanta.

The search, which included police, a dog team and a helicopter, was "halted for the moment" Sunday afternoon while agents from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (search) questioned the children's mother.
who are you and what have you done with our CHS_CG?

LH Panther Mom
04-25-2005, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by pirate44

ROFL!!! :clap: :clap:

CHS_CG
04-25-2005, 01:54 PM

is it so weird for a 19 year old to watch the news???:confused:

Ranger Mom
04-25-2005, 01:55 PM
is it so weird for a 19 year old to watch the news???:confused:

Maybe it is for a "prego" one to be watching and posting at 6:38 AM???

pirate44
04-25-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
you got that right.:clap:

CHS_CG
04-25-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

ahh i was already awake... ::grumbles:: when you cant lay on ur side(like you usually sleep) and cant sleep on ur back.. you tend to be awake that early.

pirate44
04-25-2005, 02:05 PM
in the past 9 months, this is the earliest youve been up.

HighSchool Fan
04-25-2005, 02:07 PM
in the past 9 months, this is the earliest youve been up.

that's the earliest she's been awake in 18 years

CHS_CG
04-25-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
that's the earliest she's been awake in 18 years

:tongue: :tongue: NO ITS NOT... close.. but not the earliest!

Bandera YaYa
04-25-2005, 02:17 PM
that's the earliest she's been awake in 18 years Ha....pretty soon she will know what EARLY really is!!! hehehehehe :p :p :kiss:

CHS_CG
04-25-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Ha....pretty soon she will know what EARLY really is!!! hehehehehe :p :p :kiss:

watch it ya ya.. remember what our lil chats are about on AIM at night. lol.. dont make me spill the beans on the dl:devil: :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

pirate44
04-25-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Ha....pretty soon she will know what EARLY really is!!! hehehehehe :p :p :kiss:
i agree yaya.
CHS_CG, we better not see you here on the downlow or chat room in the first 3 months after childbirth

and i hope you like coffee:evillaugh

District303aPastPlayer
04-25-2005, 02:27 PM
ahh i was already awake... ::grumbles:: when you cant lay on ur side(like you usually sleep) and cant sleep on ur back.. you tend to be awake that early.

so how do you sleep.. sitting up?

CHS_CG
04-25-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
so how do you sleep.. sitting up?

lol as best i can tossing and turning all night.. lol it i sat up at night in my bed my belly would hit my legs and that would uncomfy too! lol.. sometimes if i prop my belly up with a pillow while im layin on my right side i can sleep..

District303aPastPlayer
04-25-2005, 02:31 PM
lol as best i can tossing and turning all night.. lol it i sat up at night in my bed my belly would hit my legs and that would uncomfy too! lol.. sometimes if i prop my belly up with a belly while im layin on my right side i can sleep..

im just goin to takeyour word for it... because im confused

HighSchool Fan
04-25-2005, 02:32 PM
if i prop my belly up with a belly

WHAT???

CHS_CG
04-25-2005, 02:34 PM
oops.. lemme fix that!

pirate44
04-25-2005, 02:34 PM
WHAT???
LOL. sounds like what created the baby in the first place

HighSchool Fan
04-25-2005, 02:37 PM
LOL. sounds like what created the baby in the first place

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

CHS_CG
04-25-2005, 02:38 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:hand: :doh: :hand: :doh:

im goin back to lay down!

Bandera YaYa
04-25-2005, 03:00 PM
watch it ya ya.. remember what our lil chats are about on AIM at night. lol.. dont make me spill the beans on the dl:devil: :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh hahahaha.......you would just sound crazy!!! LOL !! :p :D

AP Panther Fan
04-25-2005, 03:13 PM
. lol it i sat up at night in my bed my belly would hit my legs

LOL...you saying that reminded me that when I was pregnant, I used my tummy as a tv tray. :D

worked great, but my shirts always had food stains!;)

CHS_CG
04-25-2005, 03:29 PM
WARRENTON, Ga. — Authorities found the bodies of two missing toddlers Monday near their home, FOX News has confirmed.

Jonah and Nicole Payne were reported missing Saturday evening after last being seen at their Warren County (search) home, in east Georgia about 100 miles from Atlanta.

The exact circumstances of the disappearance of the 2-year-old girl and her 3-year-old-brother were not known.

Before the tragic discovery, Georgia Bureau of Investigation (search) spokesman John Bankhead said Monday that polygraphs were being used in the investigation. He did not elaborate on whom or whether the parents were suspects. "There have been more than one polygraph administered," Bankhead said.

The mother, Lottie Kain, reportedly took a polygraph test Sunday but the results have not been released. Kain is engaged to Dennis Payne, the father of the children.

Kain was also questioned by authorities Sunday evening and the search was temporarily halted at that point.

The family does not have a history of abuse involving the children.

Bandera YaYa
04-25-2005, 03:34 PM
I am really really really getting sick of hearing about young children disappearing and being found dead.......not much known about this case yet....police reported these children were found wandering outside their yard before.....why are little kids wandering around unsupervised??? This just makes me sick to my stomach.....no matter what the circumstances...... :(

AP Panther Fan
04-25-2005, 03:38 PM
This is very sad...I hope they find the responsible party(ies) and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

These things are horrible and so hard to understand!:(