PDA

View Full Version : Sinton GodFather's Son got ill this morning

Phil C
04-24-2005, 12:10 PM
He collapsed before we were to leave for church and was out for a few minutes. I don't think it was an epileptic seizure and he has never done that before. The paramedics responded quickly and he came out it and is doing ok. We aren't sure if maybe he ate some bad food or what but we are keeping an eye on him and will take him to his doctor in the morning. The paramedics said to call them if we need too but I think he will be ok and we will get him checked out. Some of you like Pirate44, Pirate4State and Aransas Pass Fan know him at some of the games. He is the older one that comes quite often with him. Please pray for him. He is doing ok now.

LH Panther Mom
04-24-2005, 12:16 PM
I hope all is well, Phil. He's in my thoughts & prayers.

CHS_CG
04-24-2005, 12:39 PM
He is in our prayers phil.. keep us updated!

pirate44
04-24-2005, 12:58 PM
Phil C, my thoughts and prayers are with your son. the same goes for SPF25. if there is anything you need, dont be afraid to call.

CheerMom
04-24-2005, 01:34 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

PhiI C
04-24-2005, 02:31 PM
Thank you everyone. He is doing very well now. We will still take him to his doctor in the morning of course and will keep a close eye on him tonight. Thank you for your prayers and concerns. I am sure that the fact I moved Dawn at Socorro Thread back ttt is a good indication that things are going well. :)

Bandera YaYa
04-24-2005, 03:07 PM
Glad he is doing better...keep us informed!

AP Panther Fan
04-25-2005, 08:58 AM
I hope he is much better today! You couldn't meet a nicer or more polite young man!

Godfather, tell him his friends in Aransas Pass say hello and to get well quick...playoffs are coming!:D

Phil C
04-25-2005, 09:38 AM
Thank you AP. My wife is taking him to his doctor to get him checked out today. We still had an anxious night as parents and kept checking on him regularly last night. Not a good night sleep for mother and dad.

pirate4state
04-25-2005, 10:09 AM
Hopefully it is nothing serious! That must have been a scary experience! :( Keep us posted on the doctor's findings.

PhiI C
04-25-2005, 11:50 AM
The boy saw the doctor and is looking good. We have an appointment in Corpus Christi tomorrow where they will run tests such as ekg, etc. We have an opponent with his doctor on Thursday morning to get the results and see what if anything has to be done.

PhiI C
04-25-2005, 12:03 PM
I forgot to mention that they did say to let him stay up as late as possible and get as little sleep as possible. The boy was glad to hear that. lol