PDA

View Full Version : Marriage Stories

Ranger Mom
04-22-2005, 03:01 PM
Some of these may have been posted before, but I couldn't remember which ones

Marriage (Part I)

Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules:

"I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want-and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any comments?"

His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night... whether you're here or not."

(DAMN SHE'S GOOD!)

Marriage (Part II)

Husband and wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th
wedding anniversary!
The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads,
"Here Lies My Wife - Cold As Ever. "
"Yeah?" she replies. "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone
that reads, "Here Lies My Husband Stiff At Last."

(HE ASKED FOR IT!)

Marriage (Part III)

Husband (a doctor) and his wife are having a fight at the
breakfast table. Husband gets up in a rage and says,
"And you are no good in bed either," and storms out of the house.

After sometime he realizes he was nasty and decides to make amends and rings her up. She comes to the phone after many rings, and the irritated husband says, "what took you so long to answer the phone?"

She says, "I was in bed."

"In bed this early, doing what?"

"Getting a second opinion!"

(YEP, HE HAD THAT COMING, TOO!)

Marriage (Part IV)

A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement. He
is so proud of himself, that he starts calling his wife," Mother of Six" in spite of her objections.

One night, they go to a party. The man decides that it's time to go home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well.

He shouts at the top of his voice, "Shall we go home 'Mother of six?"

His wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion shouts
right back, "Anytime you're ready, Father of Four."

(RIGHT ON, LADY!)

THE SILENT TREATMENT

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment. Suddenly the man realized that the next day he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence(and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5:00 AM."

He left it where he knew she would find it. The next morning the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight.

Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM. Wake up."

Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests.

God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.

Bandera YaYa
04-22-2005, 03:23 PM
Heck....why do they even try?????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

mikecheck
04-22-2005, 03:33 PM
When my wife and I got married, we made an agreement. She would make all the minor decisions and I would make all the MAJOR decisions. We've been married 30 years and all the decisions have been minor. But when that MAJOR one comes along I'M READY!

AP Panther Fan
04-22-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by mikecheck
When my wife and I got married, we made an agreement. She would make all the minor decisions and I would make all the MAJOR decisions. We've been married 30 years and all the decisions have been minor. But when that MAJOR one comes along I'M READY!

:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh You're the Man!:D

Brahma73
04-23-2005, 11:07 AM
Cruel, Ranger Mom. Cruel.:doh:

HighSchool Fan
04-24-2005, 06:58 AM
This married couple were sitting in a fine restaurant when the wife looks over at a nearby table and sees a man in a drunken stupor.
The husband asks "I notice you've been watching that man for some time now. Do you know him?"

"Yes" she replies, "He's my ex-husband, and has been drinking like that since I left him seven years ago."

"That's remarkable" the husband replies, "I wouldn't think anybody could celebrate that long."

Leopards,class of 75
04-24-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
This married couple were sitting in a fine restaurant when the wife looks over at a nearby table and sees a man in a drunken stupor.
The husband asks "I notice you've been watching that man for some time now. Do you know him?"

"Yes" she replies, "He's my ex-husband, and has been drinking like that since I left him seven years ago."

"That's remarkable" the husband replies, "I wouldn't think anybody could celebrate that long." That was a good one!!!!

slpybear the bullfan
04-24-2005, 08:47 PM
A man and wife were celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary by dining out at a great restaurant. They got to talking about their earlier days, courtship, etc. Soon, the man started getting misty eyed. His wife was very touched by the tears and asked him what brought them on.

"Remember when we were fooling around out in your Dad's barn?" he said.

"Of course," she replied, laughing. "My dad had a shotgun and was reading you the riot act while you stood there with your pants down."

"Well, he told me you were only 16 and so we were either getting married or I would get 20 years in the county clink. And I was just sitting here thinking, 20 years would have been up today."

========================================

Two men are out on the golf course enjoying themselves tremendously. As they are putting on the number eight green, they see a funeral procession drive by on a nearby boulevard. One of the golfers stops his practice swing, sets his club down and removes his hat. Soon, there are a couple of tears silently rolling down his cheeks.

His partner was impressed. "Wow, you are really being a courteous golfer. I didn't know you were moved that easily."

"Usually I'm not," replied his buddy. "But doggone it, she was the best wife I have ever had."

========================================

slpybear the bullfan
04-25-2005, 10:29 PM
Man, I would have thought more would have jumped in on this one!

PhiI C
04-25-2005, 10:56 PM
I don't know if this qualifies here or not but Don Rickles the great insult comedian that everyone laughed at was once doing a performance and said to a rather older unattractive later as a gag for his show "Lady if you were my wife I would give you a drink of poison." The Lady replied "If I were your wife I would drink it!"

lol

Don Rickles was also a good sport and unlike many comedians he got a good laugh at getting got.

PhiI C
04-25-2005, 10:58 PM
Seriously though I make all the Major decisions myself also and let my wife make the little decisions such as what house to buy, what vehicle to buy, where to go to dinner, etc. little things that I don't have time to mess with with my high intellectual mind.

:)