PDA

View Full Version : Pleasant News!!!!!!!

Phil C
04-21-2005, 04:50 PM
The UT Lady Horns softball game this Sunday in Austin against Iowa State will be on ESPN2 starting at 3:00 P.M. Great news indeed. If you are in Austin go support the Lady Horns! You might even get to be on TV! If you can't go you can watch it on tv! GO LADY HORNS!!

PhiI C
04-21-2005, 07:34 PM
Also before this game they will also televise the Texas vs Iowa State baseball game from noon to 3. Also remember the softball game is the second game of a double header so if you are in Austin you can catch two games by going there at 1 P.M. :)

District303aPastPlayer
04-22-2005, 01:24 AM
this would also mean alaniz is pitching :)

pirate4state
04-22-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
this would also mean alaniz is pitching :) Yes indeed. Normally, Adrian would pitch game 2, but I found out they wanted him to rest an extra day after pitching that no-no. :)

ESPN2 @ Noon.

pirate4state
04-22-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Also before this game they will also televise the Texas vs Iowa State baseball game from noon to 3. Also remember the softball game is the second game of a double header so if you are in Austin you can catch two games by going there at 1 P.M. :) The boys play Oklahoma State Univ. this weekend.

BullFrog Dad
04-22-2005, 09:27 AM
Phil C and his alter ego PhiI C on the same thread. Where's Rod Steiger when you need him?

Phil C
04-22-2005, 10:25 AM
Well either way Texas Horns are playing baseball on tv before the Lady Horns.

PhiI C
04-24-2005, 08:49 PM
Not so pleasant news is that UT lost 3 to 2 and the Lady Horns also lost to Iowa State 1 to 0. The Lady Horns didn't start the CAT. I guess UT thought it was more important to win yesterday on senior day than on national tv because the CAT didn't play today. I know that ESPN2 was disappointed that they didn't have the CAT on which is too bad because it is difficult to get them to televise our games even with her. A wasted opportunity by UT to enhance their tv drawing power in this sport and I wouldn't blame ESPN2 if they don't televise this UT sport again. UT does have one more chance on Wednesday night against the Lady Aggies. Let's hope they don't waste this opportunity too.

sinton66
04-24-2005, 09:01 PM
Had to happen sooner or later, but i still feel bad for Adrian. He took the loss today, his first in 52 games. His 51 game win streak is now over. Crazily enough, he pitched a heck of a game in the latter innings. The three runs were all scored in the first and third inning. From that point on, he found his groove and held them in check, fanning eight.

Oh well, Adrian, just start another streak.;)

PhiI C
04-24-2005, 11:25 PM
Run support is needed especially by the Lady Horns. :(

AggieJohn
04-25-2005, 12:07 AM
why do they not wear hats?

Phil C
04-25-2005, 08:20 AM
I agree Aggie John. It can only help the sports at both schools and make the competition more interesting.

bmbf_06
04-25-2005, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Not so pleasant news is that UT lost 3 to 2 and the Lady Horns also lost to Iowa State 1 to 0. The Lady Horns didn't start the CAT. I guess UT thought it was more important to win yesterday on senior day than on national tv because the CAT didn't play today. I know that ESPN2 was disappointed that they didn't have the CAT on which is too bad because it is difficult to get them to televise our games even with her. A wasted opportunity by UT to enhance their tv drawing power in this sport and I wouldn't blame ESPN2 if they don't televise this UT sport again. UT does have one more chance on Wednesday night against the Lady Aggies. Let's hope they don't waste this opportunity too.

Im going with the Aggies on this one-- im missing a day of school to go to the game, so i hope the outcome is good!!

Bulldog_12
04-25-2005, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by bmbf_06
Im going with the Aggies on this one-- im missing a day of school to go to the game, so i hope the outcome is good!!

You better make sure to get there early. They expect a record crowd on hand Wed. I plan on getting there about 5:30 to ensure a good seat. Im even taking my backpack so I can study until the game starts.:D

Phil C
04-25-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
You better make sure to get there early. They expect a record crowd on hand Wed. I plan on getting there about 5:30 to ensure a good seat. Im even taking my backpack so I can study until the game starts.:D

Very wise Bull! Study time is valuable and indicates you have good timely study habits. Good luck in your studies and hope you enjoy the game. I hope the CAT gets to pitch so you can enjoy watching her in action even though I know you want the Lady Aggies to pull it out.