PDA

View Full Version : I need some Region I track meet advice and info.

BullFrog Dad
04-21-2005, 09:58 AM
Anyone who's been before I would appreciate your help. My Dad and I are going a week from Saturday and he's in a wheelchair. We want to see the girl's polevault but I was wondering if we're going to be able to get a good view. The rest of the events that we're interested in are on the track so we shouldn't have any problems. Also a big THANX for any other tips that will be helpful for two rookies headed to Odessa!

Black_Magic
04-21-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
Anyone who's been before I would appreciate your help. My Dad and I are going a week from Saturday and he's in a wheelchair. We want to see the girl's polevault but I was wondering if we're going to be able to get a good view. The rest of the events that we're interested in are on the track so we shouldn't have any problems. Also a big THANX for any other tips that will be helpful for two rookies headed to Odessa! The pole vault is held just north of the stadium across the north lot. You will have a good view right next to the event if you get there a little early.

BullFrog Dad
04-21-2005, 12:42 PM
Thanx Black Magic. PV is first on our schedule so now I have a good idea on how we'll handle this meet. What kind of crowd does this meet draw?

Z motion 10 out on 2
04-21-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
Thanx Black Magic. PV is first on our schedule so now I have a good idea on how we'll handle this meet. What kind of crowd does this meet draw?

Hope to see you guys there!